剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Peterson: Hello, Lampwick. Dean Peterson here.
一切都还好吗?你怎么没来上课
Everything okay? - You're missing your class.
我只是想问问情况 喂 有人吗?
Just wanted to check in. Hello? Hello?
咳咳 我是拉普维克
Ahem. [ Deep voice ] This is Lampwick.
我今天不太舒服...都怪那些实验废气
I'm feeling ill today -- noxious fumes and all that.
等等 什么 拉普维克?
Wait, what? Lampwick?!
[ Beep ] [ Sighs ]
好了 我们来把这事
[ Normal voice ] Okay, maybe we just need to try
解决就行
to just reason this out.
教授 拜托了 我们谈谈吧
Professor, please, let's talk.
现在你说再多也没用了
Talking won't do you any good now.
我已经决定了 你再也别想出现在学校的
I will see to it that you never roam the halls
任何地方
of the university again.
先生 这可不行!
Hey, man, not cool!
然后 你们三个也不会好到哪里去
And the three of you will fare no better, will you?
一家人都要进监狱
A whole family behind bars.
你们都会被判无期徒刑的
It'll be life sentences for all of you.
啊!我不能进监狱 我那么萌
Aah! I-I can't go to jail. I'm too cute.
我会被生吞的
I'll be eaten alive!
你冷静点 来抱团开会
Calm yourself. Okay, huddle up.
我知道情况不太妙...可以说是十分糟糕
I know things look bad -- like, real bad.
但我知道 我们能想到解决办法的
But I'm sure we can think of a way through this.
拜托了 大大 我进了监狱就不能读大学了
Please, Grizz! I'll never get a higher education if I'm in jail.
好吧 好吧 那用催眠术如何
Okay, okay, how about -- Oh, hypnosis.
我有一块挂表-白熊能打很多的结
I have a watch. -Ice Bear can tie more knots.
胖达你有注意吗?
Panda, any ideas?
胖达?Panda?
胖达 胖达?!
Panda?! -Panda?!
你们在干嘛呢 他说如果我帮他
Grizzly: What are you doing?! Well, he -- he says if I help him,
我就不用进监狱了
I might not have to go to jail!
没错孩子 继续解绑吧- 好的 教授
That's right, boy. Keep untying. - Yes, sir!
胖达 停下!兄弟
Panda, stop it! Bro!
不要 我不想进监狱
No, I don't want to go!
抓住他-啊!
Get him. -Aah!
放开我 让我走 放开我
Whoa! Let me go! No, let go!
我不想进监狱
I don't want to go to jail! -[ Chuckles ]
那里可没有电影 游戏 和手♥机♥
No movies, no games, no phone.
他连一周都坚持不下去
He wouldn't last a week.
喔!我要放他走
Ah! I got to untie him!
离开那些东西 我根本没法活
I have so much to live for.
快住手 胖达
Please, no, Panda!
他已经吓坏了 我们要做点什么
He's freaking out! We got to do something.
胖达 太紧了吗?
Panda, comfy?
我很好 没事-我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm good. -I'm sorry.
先忍♥耐一会儿 等我们想到解决办法就好了
It's just temporary until we figure something out.
没事 抱歉我刚才有点发疯了
No, I'm sorry for going a little nuts there.
你们能否帮我把手♥机♥拿出来?
Hey, do you think you could grab my phone?
然后播放一些舒缓音乐什么的
Maybe I could listen to some calming tunes or something?
不要担心 我懂得 兄弟
Ah, don't worry. I got you, bro.
是呀 胖达 我们会一起解决这个问题的
Yeah, Panda, we'll get out of this, together.
我可不这么认为
I wouldn't count on that.
你是什么意思 拉普维克
What do you mean, Lampwick?
那只棕熊
Ah, the grizzly.
智力低下 但是极度忠诚
Unintelligent but doggedly loyal.
你想要说什么?
What are you getting at?
你们难道没看见 他多想得到手♥机♥吗?
Didn't you see how eager he was to get that phone?
帕克小姐 很明显 他正要报♥警♥告你呢
Surely, Miss Park, - he is calling to turn you in.
不是的 我不会听你的
Nope, I'm not listening.
不要太天真 帕克小姐-我不听
Don't be so naive, Miss Park. -I'm not listening.
我不听你的 啦啦啦啦啦
I can't hear you. La la la la la.
或许 他是想让兄弟们平安无事
Perhaps he's making a deal for his brothers to walk free.
人们总说血浓于水
Blood is thicker than water, they say.
天呐 明天可能要下雨
Aw, man. It's gonna rain tomorrow.
你怎么花了这么长时间 大大?
What took you so long, Grizz? Hmm?
你说什么呢 我得找找手♥机♥呀
Um, what are you talking about? I had to find it.
手♥机♥不知为何被放在Miki酱下面
It was under Miki-Chan for some reason.
Uh-huh.
还是说你在打别的主意 比如说
You weren't maybe, for example,
报♥警♥告我?
calling to turn me in?
克洛伊 你在说什么呢
C-Chloe, what are you saying?!
是我呀 我是你的好朋友 大大
It's me, your friend Grizz!
我会做那样的事情吗?
Would I ever do something like that?
[ Growls ]
克洛伊 这就有点荒唐了
Okay, Chloe, - this is getting ridiculous.
你被他洗♥脑♥了 就像我一样!
You're letting him get to you -- like he did to me!
还真是一列失事列车呀
[ Chuckles ] What a train wreck this is.
首先是你朋友们绑了我 然后你又绑了他们
First, your friends tie me up, and now you've tied them up!
真是讽刺
Most ironic.
知道吗 下一个就轮到你了
You're next, you know.
他那冷峻刚硬的面部轮廓下 隐藏了什么呢?
What hidden motive lurks behind his stoic chiseled features?
你真的了解他吗?
Do you even really know him?
白熊不想当中间人
Ice Bear will cut out middle man.
很好 很好 看看现在的状况
Well, well, look at this!
已经没人能帮你了 不是吗 小姑娘?
No one left to help you, is there, little girl?
现在你又能依靠谁呢?
Who can you turn to now?
毫无以为 你那优柔寡断的残缺性格
And, certainly, that feeble mind of yours won't suffice.
竟还敢自称天才少女
And you call yourself a child prodigy?
你没有资格留在我的班级 或是任何一个班级里
You don't belong in my class or any class in this institution.
你根本就不是什么天才
You're no prodigy.
[ Growls ]
我就是天才 为此我十分努力
I am a prodigy! And I worked hard for it!
你什么页不是 不过是一个处处恐吓
And you're nothing but a tenured wash-up
威胁学生的糟老头教授!
who's got nothing better to do than intimidate and bully!
-[ Gasps ] -[ Gasps ]
我的天哪 帕克小姐
My, my, Miss Park!
这样的你 我可从未见识过啊
This is a side of you I haven't seen.
怎么样 要不要谈条件?
Well, can we make a deal or not?
行 洗耳恭听
Hmm. I'm listening.
大大 你还留着我的化学器材吗?
Grizz, do you still have my chemistry set here?
当然了 就放在客厅里
Yeah, it's in the living room.
那么现在 教授 你看这样如何?
All right, Professor, how about this?
我立刻在这里重做实验
I'll redo my lab right here, right now.
如果我做对了
If I do it right, you have to leave
那么你就当做什么都没发生 并离开这里
and pretend none of this happened.
如果我又失败了 你可以把我赶出学校
And if I fail, - you can kick me out of school.
还会把你们所有人抓起来
And have you all locked up.
克洛伊 别担心 你能做到的
Don't worry, Chloe. You got this.
我们相信你 克洛伊
We believe in you, Chloe.
克洛伊 下一个玛丽居里
Chloe, next Marie Curie.
成交!
Deal!
还有一点 帕克小姐 这次你没有十五分钟时间了
Oh, and, Miss Park, you don't get 15 minutes.
你只有五分钟
You get five.
但是 那是不可...
But that -- that's imposs--
好吧!
[ Sighs ] Fine!
好的 拉普维克 我接受挑战
All right, Lampwick, let's do this.
靠你了 克洛伊-加油克洛伊!
It's all you, Chloe! -Go, Chloe!
来吧帕克小姐 来惊艳我吧
Yes, Miss Park. Impress me.
你的实验时间现在...
Your time begins...
开始
now.
好吧 来吧 一百毫升氢氧化钠溶液
Okay, okay. - 100 millimeters of N-A-O-H.
记录摩尔浓度
Record molarity. Um, um, uh...
稀释盐酸溶液
Dilute hydrochloric acid.
现在准备玻璃滴管 哇哦!
Now, uh, set up buret? Whoa!
♪♪
似曾相识的感觉是不是 帕克小姐?
Ah. Feels like déjà vu, doesn't it, Miss Park?
你没有那种能力
You just don't have it in you.
接下来是哪个?
Ah, which chemical comes next?
几滴这个 也许是那个
Uh, a few drops of this to -- Ooh. Maybe it was that.
你难道不知道酸和碱的区别吗?
Don't you know the difference between your acids and bases?
就连三岁小孩儿都知道
Even wee babies know that.
但你可不是小孩哦 帕克小姐
Oh, but you're no wee baby, Miss Park.
你难道不是个天才少女吗?
You're a prodigy, aren't you?
冷静 集中注意力 克洛伊 集中注意力
Come on, focus, Chloe! Focus!
别让他影响你 滚开!
Getting in your head. Get out!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表