剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
公路旅行
哇哦 熊熊们
Whoa! You guys,
这场流星雨一定超棒的
this meteor shower's gonna be incredible!
我都等不及了呢
I'm so excited!
来 咱们来检查装备
Okay, let's go over the checklist.
后视镜
Mirrors?
检查完毕 - 导航
Check. -Directions?
去沙漠谷的导航 完毕
Directions to Desert Valley, check.
零食 - 检查完毕
Snacks? -Check!
安全带?
Ow. -Seatbelts?
检查完毕
Check!
检查完毕 - 新手驾照
Check! -New driver's license?
检查完毕 - 你们准备出发了吗
Check. -You guys all ready to go?
手♥机♥导航查好了吧
You got the directions on your phone, right?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
开车不能看手♥机♥
They can't use a phone while driving.
很危险的
It's dangerous!
[ Both conversing in Korean ]
我相信他们都很靠谱
I'm sure they'll be responsible.
是不是
Isn't that right?
白熊很靠谱
Ice Bear is responsible.
[ Ding! ]
你看
There you go! -Hmph.
好了 你现在就是这辆车的船长了
All right, you are the captain of the van now.
照顾好你的船员 他们也会体恤你
Take care of your crew, and they will take care of you.
[ Lively flute music plays ]
白熊明白
Ice Bear understands.
自驾游 自驾游
Road trip! Road trip! -Road trip! Road trip!
自驾游! 自驾游!
Road trip! Road trip! -Road trip! Road trip!
自驾游 自驾... 游
Road trip! Road...trip... -Road trip! Road...trip...
自驾 ... 自驾游 - 自驾游
Road...trip. Road trip. -Road trip.
自驾游 - 自驾...
Road trip. -Trip. Road --
玩的开心
Have fun!
开慢点
Slow down!
♪♪
[ Laughter ]
鼻涕虫
Slug bug! -Oh.
# 二人在阳光明媚的日子里出游 #
♪ Sunny day just for two ♪
# 今天将要告别零星琐事 #
♪ Think I'll leave my chores for the morning, hooray ♪
# 我们走走逛逛 #
Huh? - ♪ We'll hang for a few ♪
# 我们嬉笑打闹 #
Boop. Boop. Boop. Boop. ♪ Cause a hullabaloo ♪
# 天气如此闷热 我心却在荡漾 #
♪ This sweaty weather is no bother ♪
# 哦 让我们一起飞翔 #
[ Gasps ] Ooh! ♪ Let's fly away ♪
# 让我们一起飞翔 #
♪ Let's fly away ♪
# 让我们一起飞翔 #
♪ Let's fly away ♪
# 就这样远走高飞 #
[ Snoring ] ♪ So far away ♪
# 远走高飞 #
♪ So far away ♪
# 远走高飞 #
♪ So far away ♪
兄弟们 遇到个大♥麻♥烦
Grizz: Uh-oh. Guys, we have a problem.
咋们的星星饼干吃完了 得停车去买♥♥
We're already out of Star Cakes. We got to stop to refuel.
我还想上厕所 拜托
And I got to use - the little panda's room, please.
我们停那吧
Ooh! Let's stop there!
那有 零食 洗手间 还有恐龙
They'll have snacks and bathroom stuff and dinosaurs!
除非有紧急情况 不然白熊不停车
Ice Bear does not want to make stops unless emergency.
别这样 - 我就去五分钟
Aw, come on! -I'll only take five minutes!
咱们有的是时间 前往沙漠山谷
We have plenty of time to get to Desert Valley.
商店就在不远处 拜托拜托
It's right there! - Please, please, please, please?!
太好了 - 太好了
Yay! -Yay!
太棒了
Whoo-hoo! Hooray! -Yes! Yes!
♪♪
[ Brakes screeching ]
他最不擅长倒车入库了
It's the one thing he's not good at.
[ Brakes screech ]
Huh?
去买♥♥吧 白熊在车里等
Go get cakes. - Ice Bear will wait in car.
好吧老兄 如果你执意如此的话
All right, man, if you say so.
我们去去就回
We'll be back in a jiff!
♪♪
[ Honks horn ]
[ Door opening ]
真是如释重负
Oh, sweet relief.
我可以俩个小时不去厕所了
I think I can make it a whole two hours now.
大大去哪了?
Where's older brother?
找到了
I found you!
这车真漂亮
Ooh, this is a pretty car.
我妈以前也有一辆 但被她开沟里去了
My mom had one, - but she pushed it down a ravine.
[ Laughs ]
怀亚特 太好了 你找来了
Wyatt! Oh, good. You found the car.
兄弟们 容我介绍怀亚特
Hey, guys, I want you to meet Wyatt.
他跟他的摩托车队走散了
He got separated from his motorcycle gang
想搭个车
and needs a ride.
Hmm.
是真的 我不会骗你们的
It's true. I wouldn't lie to y'all.
我们是合法的摩托车队
I'm in a legit motorcycle gang.
我说他可以搭咋们的车 没问题吧
I told him he could hitch a ride with us. That's cool, right?
所以 我们得再腾出一个人的地方
Eh, I guess we could make room for one more?
没关系呀
Yeah, what'll it hurt?
怀亚特不在计划内 怀亚特不能上车
Wyatt not part of plan. Wyatt not coming.
好吧 只是我买♥♥了这么多零食
Oh, okay. It's just I got all these snacks,
却没人与我分享了
and now I got no one to share 'em with.
我投怀亚特一票
[ Gasps ] Okay, I call a vote.
希望怀亚特带上星星饼干一同登船
All that want Wyatt and his Star Cakes aboard,
说 "好" - 好
say "aye." Aye! -Aye!
好 欢迎加入 怀亚特
Aye! - Welcome to the crew, Wyatt!
[ Sighs ]
他们都很开心 也吃饱了
Wyatt: Everyone was pretty happy and stuff.
我就说"如果谁再回来"
And then I said, "If y'all come back,
"我就把他喂狼蛛"
I'll feed you to my tarantula."
就这样 我打发走了那群小猫
And that's how I got rid of those kitty cats.
真的吗?
No way! -Oh, wow.
怀亚特你太厉害了
Wyatt, that's so cool!
太神奇了 -不会吧 拜托拜托
Oh, that's amazing. -Please, please, please!
[ Cellphone beeping ]
哦不 手♥机♥快没电了
Huh? Oh, no! - The phone's on low battery!
你没带充电器吗 - 忘带了
You didn't bring the charger? -I forgot it.
没有导航我们会迷失在沙漠的
Without directions, we'll get lost in the desert forever!
白熊可以去买♥♥地图
Ice Bear will pull over and buy map.
别着急
Don't worry, gang.
我在鞋里藏了备用充电器
I keep a spare charger in my boot.
怀亚特 你救了我们
Wyatt, you saved us!
你最好了 怀亚特
You're the best, Wyatt!
怀亚特 你准备得太充分了
Wyatt, you're so prepared for trips,
你很适合当船长
maybe you should be captain!
别这么说
Oh, stop it!
这都是小意思
It's nothing at all, really.
哼
Hmph.
[ Giggles ]
我抗♥议♥我们该为此庆祝一下
I say this calls - for a special celebration.
有谁想看我一口吞下这六个蛋糕
Who wants to watch me eat like six of these cakes at once?
天哪 - 秀一下 大大
Oh, man! -Go for it, Grizz!
别忘了用纸巾 - 没事 我会小心的
Remember, use napkin. -Don't worry, I'll be careful.
别 用纸巾
No, use napkin.
[ Tires screech ]
♪♪
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo! [ Giggles ]
好了 我们负责洗车
All right, so, we'll wash the car.
你去把自己弄干净 好吗
You go clean up, okay?
[ Water running ]
[ Humming ]
[ Sighs ]
[ Continues humming ]
快看看这些厕所涂鸦
Oh, look at all this bathroom graffiti.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表