剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
[ Deep voice ] a potato gun.
[ Gun cocks ]
我们要用它来打小恶魔吗?
We're gonna shoot the demon.
不 我们要用这个玩具把它引开
No, no, no, we're gonna distract him with this.
[ Growling ]
看这个 小恶魔 小恶魔
[ Toy squeaking ] - Here, Demon, Demon, Demon!
搞定 开火!
All right, fire!
[ Toy squeaks ]
[ Barking ]
机会来了 快跑!
Now's our chance! Go, go, go!
这应该能拖住它
That should hold him!
我们快跑出去
Let's get out of here!
[ Both panting ]
不敢相信我们做到了
I can't believe we made it.
怎么回事?
[ Thudding ] - Huh?
[ Thudding continues ]
♪♪
[ Growling ]
[ Toy squeaks ] [ Whimpers ]
[ Growling ] - Aah!
白熊准备好赴死了-你不会死的
Ice Bear going to die. -Not yet you're not.
我有个计划 但是有点危险
It's risky, but I've got a plan.
听我的信♥号♥♥ 咱们往围栏跑
When I say "go," we break for the fence.
冲!
Go!
[ Barks ]
克洛伊?
[ Sighs ] Chloe?
帮帮我 他它咬住我了
Help! He's got me! Help!
快 抓住白熊的爪子
Ah! Grab Ice Bear's paw.
我要滑下去了
[ Grunting ] I'm slipping.
不!克洛伊
Aah! - Chloe.
放开我 救命!
Let me go! Help!
Aah!
[ Gasps ]
[ Growling ]
[ Barking ferociously ]
克洛伊 来帮帮我
Chloe, help.
坚持住
Hold on!
我们只有把它捆牢了 才能争取足够时间逃跑
We just have to tie him up long enough so we can escape.
嘿!你们在这里干嘛?!
Hey! What's going on here?!
萨赫先生!
Aah! Mr. Sacher!
呃 你回来了 我可以解释!
Ha! You're home! I can explain!
这都是误会 你知道的 你的狗狗
It's a misunderstanding. You see, your dog --
我的狗狗?我没看到它
My dog? I don't see my dog.
他在哪?你们对他做了什么?!
Where is he? - What have you done with him?
萨赫先生 请让我们解释 我们只是...
Mr. Sacher, please, we just -- I --
不! 我的帽衫!
No! My sweater!
Huh? - [ Growling ]
[ Panting ]
不 快停下!
[ Laughs ] No, no, stop.
别挠我痒痒了
[ Laughs ] That tickles.
怎么回事?这是谁的狗狗?
W-What is this? Whose dog is this?
这是我的狗狗吗?
Is this my dog?
[ Growls ]
[ Growls ]
这就是你的狗狗
This is your dog.
我从没见他这么乖过
I've never seen him so nice before.
一定是这件帽衫的作用
Must be something about this sweater.
这是我心爱的衣服 我不小心把它丢过了围栏
Well, that's my special hoodie I lost over the fence,
然后你的狗狗... 我的天哪
and your dog -- [ Laughs ] My goodness.
我从没见你这么开心
I've never seen you so happy.
谁是我的好宝宝 没错
Who's my good boy? Oh, that's right!
你就是我的好宝宝
You are!
萨赫先生 我把帽衫留给你吧
Um, you should keep my hoodie, Mr. Sacher.
看起来他比我更需要这件帽衫
It seems like he needs it more than I do.
我可以再买♥♥件新的
I can always get another one.
你说的是真的吗?
You mean it?
太感谢了 小姑娘
[ Chuckles ] - Well, thanks, little girl.
现在 我终于可以跟他好好拍张合照了
Say, maybe now I can finally get a good photo with him.
你们可以帮我拍吗?
Would you mind taking it for me?
没问题-大家都凑过来吧
Sure. - Everybody get in here.
好了 说"起司"
All right, say "cheese"!
起司-奶酪
Cheese! -Gouda.
♪♪
# 粉色 紫色 黄色 #
♪ Pink and purple and yellow ♪
# 哪个是你最爱的颜色 #
What's your favorite color?
# 把颜色混合 变成你专属的颜色 #
♪ Mix it all up, make it yours ♪
# 拿上画笔 #
♪ Pick a paintbrush ♪
# 开始画画吧 #
♪ Here we go ♪
# 宛如魔法一样 #
♪ It's all magic ♪
# 我们都是魔法师 #
♪ We all have it ♪
# 看看四周 #
♪ Just look around ♪
# 朋友们相伴相随 #
♪ We are all friends ♪
# 一起描绘空中的彩虹 #
♪ Painting rainbows in the sky ♪
# 你拥有腾空高飞的翅膀 #
♪ You've got wings to fly ♪
# 向上飞 #
♪ Up ♪
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表