剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
走开 我到底在哪
Go away. [ Whimpers ] Where am I?
[ Crying ]
什...
[ Whimpers ] Wha?
你好 朋友 我是史蒂文
Hello, friend. I'm Steven.
嗨 史蒂文
Oh. Hey, Steven.
我 我是胖达
I'm -- I'm Panda.
那个 可以帮个忙吗
Look, could you help me?
我在路途中跟我的兄弟们走散了
I-I got lost on a trip with my brothers.
他们好像抛弃我了
They seem to have abandoned me.
我觉得他们不知道我在哪里
I don't think they know where I am.
我 我自己都不知道我在哪
I-I don't even know where I am.
好吧 胖达 你很走运
Well, Panda, you're in luck.
我可以给你指路
I think I can show you the way.
你能吗 - 没错
You can? [ Chuckles ] Yeah.
我们都或多或少迷失过
We've all been lost at some point in our lives,
但命运牵引着我们
but fate guides us here.
我觉得你好像没明白
Oh, um, [Chuckles] yeah, I don't think you understand.
我只是想找到回家的路而已
I just need to find my way home.
别这样 胖达 你还不明白吗
Oh, come on. Panda, don't you see?
你已经在家了
You are home!
欢迎
Oh, hi! Welcome!
嘿
Hey!
[ Upbeat music playing, chatter ]
哇哦
Whoa.
♪♪
胖达 胖达
Hmm. Panda? Panda?
你在哪
Where are you?
[ Speaks Spanish ]
看 有踪迹
Look, sign.
♪♪
眼泪还温热 胖达就在附近
Fresh tears. Panda close.
我们在这过着世外桃源般的生活
Here, we live a peaceful, communal life.
所有人利益一致 理想相同
Everyone shares the same interests and ideals.
我们的活动都是充满禅意的
We enjoy zen-focusing activities
像是原地踏步
like walking in place, meditative napping,
最近 我们还开♥发♥了一个非常棒的艺术项目
and recently, we began a wonderful program in the arts.
抱歉 借过一下
[ Grunts ] Sorry, excuse me.
所以 你们这的人吃肉吗
Oh, so you guys eat meat here?
一点都不碰
[ Laughs ] Not a chance.
我们吃的都是百分百素食
Everything we eat is 100% vegan.
就是这样
That's about it.
我们全都是自给自足 绝不售卖♥♥
It's all self-sufficient and completely private.
外部世界的任何东西都不能在这里流通
Nothing is allowed from the outside world,
当然偶尔的漫画杂♥志♥除外
except for the occasional manga, of course.
天呐
Oh, man!
这里 也太棒了吧
I mean, this place is incredible!
我都想在这里住下来
I wish I could stay here.
为什么不呢
Well, why don't you?
我 我不行 我必须找到我的兄弟们
Well, I-I can't. I-I have to find my bros.
[ Stomach growls ]
我感觉我现在好饿
Uh, I guess I am pretty hungry,
但我身上只有这些牛肉干 - 熏制肉类
and all I have are these beef sticks. Ah, cured meats!
快点 胖达 把牛肉干给我
[ All gasp ] Quickly, Panda. Give me the jerky.
好的 抱歉 我不是故意的
Okay. Sorry. No, I didn't mean to --
嘘 嘘 胖达 别担心
Shh, shh. Panda, don't you worry.
我们自有办法
We take care of our own.
自有办法 但是我不能待在这
Your own? But I can't stay here in --
哇哦Whoa.
好吧 真的好好吃
Okay, that's really good.
太美味了
That's delicious.
好吧 那我大概可以多待一会吧
Okay. Well, I guess I could stay a little.
我很高兴你能这么说 胖达
I'm very happy to hear that, Panda.
处理掉这个
Dispose of this.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 胖达已经决定要加入我们了
Brothers and sisters, Panda has decided to join us.
太好了 太好了 太好了
Yay, hooray! Yay, hooray! Yay, hooray!
[ Sniffs ]
胖达 你在这吗
Panda, you in here?
白熊闻到了牛肉干的味道
Ice Bear smells beef jerky.
你觉得会是他吗
[ Grunts ] You think that's him?
[ Sniffing ]
嘿 你找到
Hey, did you find --
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
普天同庆
Celebration for all!
哇哦 这些人都是谁
Whoa, who are these people?
谢谢
Mmm, mmm, mmm. Thank you.
哇哦 好吧
Oh! Whoa, oh! Okay. [ Chuckles ]
我们要做点什么吗
Should we do something?
他看起来好像挺开心的
He looks like he's enjoying himself.
白熊认为我们应该静观其变
Ice Bear says we wait and watch.
[ Laughing ]
Ooh, wee!
这么快就结束了吗
Oh, is the ride over?
♪♪
哇哦 这个感觉 超级烫
Whoa, that is, like, crazy hot.
你们在这附近可要小心点
You guys should be careful around this thing.
胖达 在你加入我们之前还有一件事要做
There's just one more thing before you join us, Panda.
你必须把你与外部世界的纽带
You must cast your connections to the outside world
扔进泉水里 你就自♥由♥了
into the spring and be free.
等下 你是说我的手♥机♥吗
Wait, you mean, like, my phone?
喔 我不确定...
Oh, I don't know.
扔进去 扔进去 扔进去
All: [ Chanting ] Throw it in! Throw it in! Throw it in!
等下 不是 我就不能把它调成飞行模式吗
Wait, no, h-hey, can't I just put it in airplane mode?
如果你想加入我们 就把它扔进去
If you want to be with us, throw it in.
♪♪
[ Heart beating ]
好了 胖达 你要加入我们吗
Well, Panda, will you join us?
不 不 抱歉 我做不到
No, no! Sorry, I can't do it.
我的手♥机♥是我的全部
My phone is my life.
我很遗憾你这么说
I'm sorry to hear that,
不过我恐怕你知道的太多了
but I'm afraid you already know too much.
[ Flute plays ]
太 太多了 什么 哇哦 放我下来
Too -- Too much? What? Whoa, whoa! Put me down!
把他们扔进去 一起扔进去
Throw them in! Throw them in! Throw them in!
我觉得我们现在要去帮忙了
Uh, I think we should step in now.
白熊有办法了 - 等下
Ice Bear has idea. Wait, please.
别 别 别 放我下来 求你们放我下来
No, no, no. Put me down. Put me down, please.
我可以把手♥机♥卡拿出来
I can take my SIM card out.
好吧 我保证 不自♥拍♥
Okay, no selfies, I promise.
Yah! [ All gasp ]
Ooh, aah! Ooh!
看我 怪人们
Look at me, weird people!
Oh!
你又是什么人
Who the heck are you?
声东击西
A distraction. [ Grunts, laughs ]
声...声东击西 你是什么意思
A-A distraction? What do you mean --
他去哪了
Aah! Where'd he go? [ Chatter ]
竟然成功了
[ Grunts, laughs ] I can't believe that worked.
他在那里
Hey, there he is!
那伙熊把他驮跑了
He's getting away on that stack of bears!
他们肯定会暴露我们的所在
They're going to reveal our location
然后毁了我们的生活
and ruin our way of life!
追上他们
After them!
回来
[ Indistinct shouting ] Get back here!
[ Grunts ]
他们向我们扔笛子呢
Whoa! They're throwing their flutes at us!
是那条河 沿着河道跑
The river. Follow the current.
他们追上来了
They're gaining on us.
我们要再想一个逃脱计策
W-We need another escape plan!
我在想 我正在想
I'm thinking. I'm thinking. I'm thinking.
看那 我们的筏子
Oh, look! It's our raft!
我们可以用这些藤蔓荡过去
We can swing across using these vines.
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
是蛇蛇
[ Snake hisses ] Ah, snake!
好的 这次 抓紧了
Okay, this time, hold on tight.
又一条蛇
[ Snake hisses ] Ah, another snake!
还是蛇
Ah, another snake!
等等 自然至上
Wait! Nature first.
抓住他们
After them!
我不能再抓藤蔓了
I -- I can't grab anymore vines.
我们该怎么办
What do we do? Huh?
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表