剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
#喔~#
Together: ♪ Oh ♪
#取一杯这个溶剂#
♪ You take a beaker of this thing ♪
#滴入那个溶剂#
♪ And you drip it into this thing ♪
#当液体变成粉红色 瞧瞧变什么了#
Both: ♪ And when the stuff turns pink, what have you found? ♪
是溶剂中和后的饱和产物
The concentration of what's inside.
#然后我取一试管溶剂#
♪ So I take the tube of this stuff ♪
#再加入这个溶剂#
♪ And rinse it with this stuff ♪
#我将它们倒出来 在混合#
♪ I'll just pour and I'll mix ♪
#摇晃 然后滴液#
♪ You'll swirl ♪ -♪ And you'll drip ♪
#当液体变成粉红色 瞧瞧变什么了#
♪ And when the stuff turns pink, what have you found? ♪
Boom!
#饱和状态的氢氧化钠#
The equivalence point of sodium hydroxide.
[ Ticking ]
好棒 克洛伊 你做到了!
Whoo-hoo, yeah! Chloe, you did it!
我真的做到了
[ Chuckles ] I actually did it.
太棒了 帕克小姐
Bravo, Miss Park!
虽然有点旁门左道 但是做的非常好
A tad unorthodox, to be sure, but very well done.
你给自己解开了吗?
You -- You untied yourself?!
是呀 我已经松开一段时间了
Oh, yes, I've been untied for some time now.
我只是想看看你在高压下的表现
I wanted to see you perform under pressure,
我也必须承认你的能力
and I must say that you delivered.
我将把这个计为额外学分
I'll count this as an extra credit.
这应该能弥补你实验室的失误了
That should make up for the lab.
什么 等一下 你不会指控我们了?
What?! Hang on. - You're not gonna press charges?
亲爱的帕克小姐 你难道真的认为
My dear, Miss Park, do you really think
你是第一个为了升学 而绑♥架♥我的学生吗?
you're the first student to kidnap me over a grade?
然而你确实是第一个做对的人
You are, however, - the first to get it right.
再会了
Auf wiedersehen!
伙计们 我知道刚才情况有点匪夷所思
Um, guys, I know things got kind of crazy in there,
但是我真的很感谢你们
but thank you so much.
你们是最棒的朋友
You guys are the best friends ever.
克洛伊 没关系啦
Aw, Chloe, no problem.
但是 你真的该换个班级了
But, uh, you should transfer to a different class, though.
那个男人真的可怕
That man is truly messed up.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表