剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
现在 乖乖听话 好吗
Now, be a good boy, all right? [ Growls ]
我知道你们都是乖狗狗
I know you're a good boy.
给你一个晚安爱抚
And a good-night pat for you.
睡个好觉 狗狗们
Sleep tight, pooches!
天啊 你们听到了吗
Oh, my gosh! Did you hear that?!
他说我是个乖孩子诶
He called me a good boy!
我真喜欢这里快乐的气氛
Ah! I just love the positivity here!
[ Yawns ]
早上啦 到早上了
It's morning! It's morning!
新的一天到了
Oh! New day! Arf!
你好 我的手♥机♥ 有人能听到我吗
H-Hello, Cellie? I-Is there anyone there?
我以前做过一个梦 我们都在梦里面
So, I had this dream. We were all in it.
不知道为什么达雷尔也在
Darrel, too, for some reason.
我们在一家自助餐厅里 那有一个泳池
We were at the buffet, and there was a pool,
然后我发现 我们现在不就是像梦里那样了吗
and then I realized, we were already living the dream!
就在这 在华盛屯
Right here at The Waggington! [ Laughs ]
白熊也常做梦 但昨晚简直是噩梦
Ice Bear has dreams, but not last night.
昨晚是我第一次无法入眠
That was the first time I couldn't scroll to sleep.
汪汪 退房♥时间到
Woof, woof! [ Laughs ] Whoo! Checkout time!
"为您狗狗的体验进行评分"
Huh, "Rate your dog's stay."
当然是极好的了
Uh, excellent, of course.
手♥机♥ 手♥机♥
[ Whimpering ] Cellie? Cellie?
我的小手♥机♥ 你在这
Ah! Cellie! There you are!
喔 我宝贵的手♥机♥ 我再也不会让你离开我了
Oh, my precious phone! I'll never let you go again!
白熊再也不要当白狗了
Ice Bear will no longer be Ice Dog.
我们赶紧离开这吧
[ Sighs ] Let's get out of here, guys.
我已经迫不及待要重回科技社会了
I'm ready to join a society with technology again.
兄弟们 等等 我有个想法
Bros, wait. I got an idea.
我们为什么不再多待一会呢
Why don't we stay here a little longer?
我不确定多久 大概 再住一周左右吧
I don't know -- like...another week or so?
拜托 会很好玩的
Come on! It'll be fun!
大大 你不是一只狗狗
[ Growls ] Grizz! You're not a dog!
我们是货真价实的熊
We're bears with taste!
你不能再装下去了 伙计
You can't keep pretending, man!
不管怎么样 他们最后都会发现的
They'll figure it out eventually, anyways.
来嘛 当一只狗狗的体验太棒了 不是吗
Come on, guys. It's so great to be a dog, you know?
自♥由♥的做任何想做的事
Free to do whatever we want.
我觉得在这里再待一周就差不多了
I think I got enough to swing this place for an extra week or so.
随便你吧 一周后见 大大
Ugh. Whatever. See you in a week, Grizz.
再见吧 狗狗
Peace out. Dog.
好的 晚点见 兄弟们
Well, see you later, bros!
你们想不到你们会错过什么
You don't know what you're missing!
我想知道他们早餐吃什么
Hmm. I wonder what they got for breakfast.
嗷
Bark!
嗷
Bark!
哇 汪
Bow wow. Um...woof?
有人吗 这东西坏了
Uh, excuse me, uh, the thing's busted.
我是说 嗷 汪
I mean...bark! Bark! Woof.
汪 有人吗 请修理一下
Woof. Someone, fix it, please. [ Gasps ]
客房♥服务 客房♥服务 客房♥服务 客房♥服务
Ah! Room service! Room service! Room service! Room service!
等等 我有蛀牙
[ Laughs ] Wait. My cavities.
Mm.
Mm-hmm.
[ Munch! ]
狗狗们 狗狗们 我们要去散步啦
Puppies! Puppies, we're going for a walk!
排好队 狗狗们 散步去 散步去啦
Line up, little pooches. Walk, walk, walk, walk.
好的 丘比
Okay, Chupie. [ Barks ]
到了 杰拉德
Check. Gerald.
到了
[ Barks ] Check.
查奇
Chachi. [ Barks ]
在了
Check. Uh...
[ Burps ]
Nah.
汪
Woof.
狂犬病
R-R-Rabies!
[ Screams ]
求助中心 我们这里遇到麻烦了
[ Dialing ] Security! We have a situation!
[ Alarm blaring ]
我牙上沾了什么东西吗
[ Clears throat ] Psst. Is there something in my teeth?
终于 这才是真正的食物
Ugh. Finally, some real food.
Bleh! [ Spitting ]
我的嘴唇上还沾着狗毛
My lips are still covered in dog hair.
[ Clatter in distance ] Huh?
[ Grunting ]
住手 停下
Stop that. Stop.
我不是狗 我不是狗狗
Not a dog, not a dog!
你们好呀 兄弟们
Oh, hey, guys!
大大 - 胖达
Grizz! Panda!
他们认为我得了狂犬病 但我真的只是吃了派
They think I have rabies, but I really just like pie.
快点 让他进去
Quick, get him in!
进去吧
Get in there!
啊 大大 我们得救他
Aah! Grizz! We gotta save him!
等等 留点小费
Bah! Wait! No, leave a tip!
18% 18%够了 快点
18%! 18%! Come on!
他们会对他做什么
What's gonna happen to him?
怎么处理有狂犬病的狗 就怎么处理他
Same thing that happens to all dogs with rabies.
再见了 狂犬狗
Ohh. Bye-bye, rabid dog!
[ Muffled grunts ]
大大 我们会救你出来的
[ Panting ] Grizz! We're gonna bust you out!
[ Grunting ]
坚持住 我们来了
Hold on! We're coming!
好了 一次一个 宝贝们 那些家伙在干什么
Okay, one at a time, fellas. Huh? What are those guys doing?
大大 我们会把你救出来的
Grizz, we're gonna break you out!
[ Muffled grunts ]
给我...
Just gimme a -- [ Tires squeal ]
哇哦 大大
Whoa! Grizz!
[ Muffled grunting ]
不 停下
No, stop!
Whaaa!
白熊变身救援熊
Ice Bear, Rescue Bear.
[ Barking ] Aah!
Whoa-oa-oa!
你们要来帮忙吗
You guys gonna help?
好的 跟上我
[ Barking ] Okay, follow me!
♪♪
大大 坚持住 我们来了
Grizz, hang on, buddy. We're coming!
什么
What? Huh?
怎么了 我们为什么要减速
What's going on? Why are we slowing down?
白熊...感觉...累了
Ice Bear... getting...tired.
[ Barks ]
♪♪
干得好 丘比
Ah! Great job, Chupie!
[ Tires screech ]
♪♪
走啊 走快点 走吧
Come on, go! Shoo! Move already!
[ Tires squeal ]
[ Barking ]
抱歉 借过
Excuse me! Coming through!
什么
What?
♪♪
坚持住
[ Muffled grunts ] Hold on!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
你们在马路中间做什么
What are you doing in the middle of the road?
[ Barks ]
喔 你真可爱
Ooh! You're adorable!
[ Muffled grunts ]
查奇 我需要你飞过去
Chachi, I need you to fly!
♪♪
[ Grunts ]
[ Whoosh! ]
[ Chomp! ]
[ Barks ]
刹车
Hit the brakes!
[ Screeching ]
[ Crash! ]
大大 大大你没事吧 兄弟 没有有受伤
Grizz! Grizz! Are you okay, man? Are you hurt?
查奇 你在这里啊 小家伙
Chachi! Oh, there you are, little guy.
谢天谢地
Phew! Thank goodness!
你们可得小心点
Oh, you fellas need to be careful.
这里到处都是得了狂犬病的狗狗
There are rabid dogs everywhere.
[ Siren wails ]
卡车 卡车 卡车 卡车 卡车 卡车
[ Gasps ] Truck! Truck! Truck! Truck! Truck! Truck!
都是我的错
Ugh. This is all my fault.
我很抱歉 兄弟们
I'm sorry, guys.
我感觉糟糕透了
I feel so terrible about all this. Gah!
坏棕熊 坏大大
Bad Grizz! Bad Grizz!
没事的 老兄
Aw, it's all good, man.
我是说 或许偶尔当一次狗狗也挺有意思的
I mean, I guess it's fun to be a dog once in a while.
[ Whines ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表