剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
♪♪
好吧 不管你们要干什么
All right, whatever you guys are doing
都给我适可而止
needs to stop right now.
我们只是想要我们的老弟回来
We just want our brother back.
回到我们身边吧 老弟
Come back to us, lil' bro!
最后说一遍 我不是你们的兄弟
For the last time, I'm not your bro, dude.
好了 别挡着我的路
Now move out of my way.
不行 你必须留在这里
No, you're staying right here!
噢 难道这才是你们想做的
Oh, is that how it's gonna be?
这是为了你好 老弟
Okay. This is for your own good, lil' bro!
很好的尝试 废物
Aah! Ha! Nice try, loser.
还差得远呢
[ Grunts ] -Not even close.
你们都是疯子
You guys are nuts!
我们爱你 你迟早会明白的
We love you. You just don't know it yet!
♪♪
哇哦 保龄球
Whoa! A bowling ball?
你走不了的
[ Grumbles ] You won't get away!
谁说的 - 我说的
Yes, I will! Oh, no, you don't!
Aah!
放开我 老兄 让我走
[ Grunts ] -Get off me, dude! Get off me!
用力砸 胖达
Hit him good, Pan Pan!
[ Panting heavily ]
嘿 胖达 我的兄弟
Uh, hey, hey, Panda, my man.
冷静点 好吗
Bro, we cool, right?
[ Pants ]
把我的兄弟... 还回来
Give me back...my brother!
Aah!
等一下
Wait! Aah!
♪♪
抱歉 我真的做不到
Aah, I'm sorry. I can't do it.
你是对的 胖达 这太过火了
You're right, Pan Pan. This is too far.
对不起 老弟
Sorry, lil' bro.
放开我 别碰我
Don't touch me! Don't touch me!
我要走了 你们真是不可理喻
I'm outta here! You guys are insane!
真不敢相信我以前怎么跟你们这种熊在一起
I can't believe I used to hang out with you guys.
好了 到此为止了
Well, no more!
[ Cellphone chimes ]
喂 托德 过来接我吧
Hey, Todd. Come pick me up.
兄弟 我今天真是太倒霉了
Bro, you wouldn't believe the day I've had.
他要走了 我们的弟弟
There he goes. Our little bro.
在外头好好照顾好自己
[ Whimpers ] Take care of yourself out there.
[ Sobbing ]
别这样 胖达
There, there, Pan Pan.
会好起来的
[ Creaking ] It'll be okay.
-Huh? -Huh?
哇哦
Uh... -Whoa, whoa.
[ Creaking, snapping ]
老弟 当心- 真是遇上两个疯子
Yo! Hey! -Yeah, they're crazy, man.
我怎么... 什么
Wait till I -- What?!
Oh, wha-- wha-- Aah! Aah!
Aaaaaah!
你还好吧 兄弟
You okay, bro?
我的老天 我真对不起
Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry!
我... 我...
I...I...
你说什么
You what?
我...
I...
白熊没事了
Ice Bear's okay.
[ Both gasp ]
白熊的头发为什么变长了
Ice Bear hair's long. Why?
等等 所以你不走了
Wait. So you're not leaving?
白熊永远不丢下兄弟
Ice Bear never leave bros.
太好了 他回来了
Oh, he's back! -[ Laughs ]
我们想死你了
Oh, we missed you so much!
哟 阿白 这我是托德
[ Cellphone chimes ] Yo, Ice B, it's Todd.
你在哪 老兄
Where you at, man?
谁是托德 - 别理他 别理他
Who's Todd? -Nobody. Nobody.
Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh.
老弟 不如以后你出门
Lil' bro, how would you feel about wearing
都戴着头盔吧
a helmet from now on?
为什么 - 噢 不为什么
Ice Bear: Why? Panda: Oh, no reason.
照做就是了
Don't worry about it.
♪♪
美好时光
Grizzly: [ Chuckles ] Good times.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表