剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
查理的万圣节怪谈
[ Thunder claps, wolf howling ]
[ Hooting ]
Boo! [ Laughs ]
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
吓到你们了吗
Did I scare you?
当然会吓到你们
Ah, of course I did.
如果没有的话 老查理可能会
But if that didn't do the trick, maybe ol' Charlie could treat
用一些恐怖故事来吓吓你
you with some scary stories. [ Laughs ]
哇哦 等会
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a minute.
我保证 这些故事都是少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
I promise, these stories ain't for babies.
现在 故事开始
Now, come on.
第一个故事发生在这样一个夜晚
The first story started on a night just like this,
三只熊熊收到一个特殊快递
when three bear brothers got a special delivery.
超可爱
Grizzly: Ah! Adorable!
真的太萌了
Panda: Oh, so cute!
你从哪买♥♥的 胖达
Where'd you get these, Pan?
我网购的
Oh, I found them online.
它们就像我们的缩小版
Ah! They look just like little us-es! [ Giggles ]
这个小心心是干嘛用的
Huh? What's the little heart for?
上面说 "把你的本体放入这个心形盒子里"
It's says, "Put your essence into the heart locket
"然后你的可爱玩偶就会变得与众不同"
and your oso adorable will become beary special."
本体 比如我们的血液
E-Essence? Like our blood?
可能毛发也可以
Eh, maybe just hair will work.
好的 我们来拔根毛...
Oh, yeah. So, we take a hair...
[ Doing! ] Ow!
把毛放进心形盒子里...
Place it in the heart locket...
再把盒子小心地
Ice Bear: Put locket of love inside.
放进去
With care.
我的玩偶毛绒绒的好可爱
Oh, ?'m so plush and cute!
我爱你 小胖达
I love you, little Panda.
我也爱你
Little Panda: I love you, too!
网上没说它们能说话
Whoa! The website didn't say anything about them talking.
我喜欢交朋友和吃零食
Little Grizzly: I love to make friends and eat snacks.
是的 它跟我一样
Ha, ha, yeah, that's pretty accurate to my essence, I guess.
白熊喜欢抱抱
Little Ice Bear: Ice Bear loves hugs.
抱抱我
Hug me.
白熊并不会这么说 这不是白熊的本体
Ice Bear would not say that. This is not Ice Bear's essence.
我超超超爱抠鼻子
Little Grizzly: I looove picking my nose.
我喜欢悄咪♥咪♥地
Little Panda: I like dressing up as a cat,
打扮成一只猫
[whispering] when no one is looking.
这明显是假货
Well, these are obviously defective.
是的 一定是假货
Oh, yeah, no, totally defective.
好吧 我觉得我们明早就退货吧
Well, I guess we'll just send them back in the morning.
吃点东西吧
How 'bout some grub?
白熊要做砂锅炖菜
Ice Bear will make casserole.
太棒了 我喜欢这个
Oh, sweet. I'm down for that.
嘿 伙计们 现在这时候 我们能吃点蔬菜吗
Oh, hey, guys -- this time, can we make it vegetarian?
我讨厌把鸡肉都挑出来...
I hate picking out all the chicken and...
[ Sizzling ]
伙计 闻起来好香啊
Ooh, boy -- smells so good!
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
我以为我拿过餐具了
Mmm. Huh, thought I grabbed silverware.
你能帮我拿个叉子吗
Uh, could you grab me a fork, please?
白熊帮你拿
Ice Bear got you covered.
Huh?
[ Indistinct whispering ]
小胖达
Lil Panda?
真奇怪 你是怎么出来的...
That's weird. How'd you get out of the...
它们不见了 怎么回事
[ Gasps ] They're gone! What the heck?
玩偶们都去哪了 没道理啊
Where did the dolls go? This doesn't make any sense.
怎么了 - 其他的玩偶都不见了
What's going on? The other dolls are missing
什么 我们都放好了啊
What? We just put them away.
它们可能在桌子下面或者其他什么地方
Maybe they're under the table or something.
你找到了吗 - 没有
Hmm. You find anything? Nothing.
白熊找到了丢失的遥控器
Ice Bear found lost controller.
终于找到了
Ooh, been looking for that.
[ Whispering ]
小胖达刚刚不是在桌子上的吗
Uh, wasn't Lil Panda just sitting on this table?
对啊
Yes, yes, he was.
白熊该走了
Ice Bear leaving.
我跟他一起 - 我要给塔碧丝打个电♥话♥
Yep, I'm with him. I'm gonna give Tabes a call.
她很擅长处理这种诡异的事情
She's good with this kind of creepy stuff.
[ Phone ringing ]
[ Screams ] [ Gasps ]
请回复 我是护林员塔碧丝 你是哪位
Tabes: Speak. This is Ranger Tabes.
没事了 塔碧丝
Oh. [ Laughs ] Never mind, Tabes.
待会再聊
Talk to you later. [ Phone beeps ]
我都不知道它们居然能这么叠着
I didn't know they could do that.
有点小可爱 但是好诡异
It's kind of cute, but also creepy.
该吃晚饭了 我们开饭吧
Little Ice Bear: It's time for dinner. Let's eat.
要来一勺糖吗
Little Panda: Spoonful of sugar?
让我们嗨起来吧
Little Grizzly: Let's spread some cheer.
不可爱 一点都不可爱
[ Screams ] Not cute! Not cute!
该吃饭了
All: It's time for dinner!
我们开饭吧
Let's eat.
[ Screams ]
[ Screaming ]
[ Panting ]
伙计你好啊
Little Grizzly: 'Sup, bro? Ahh!
白熊忘记拿叉子了
Little Ice Bear: Ice Bear forgot his fork.
白熊很饿
Ice Bear hungry.
[ Panting ]
你在哪
Where are you?
Ahh!
我找到你了
Little Panda: I found you!
Miki酱 不
Miki-chan, no!
我喜欢玩捉迷藏
[ Laughs ] I love playing hide and seek!
[ Grinding ]
白熊认为我们之间有点误会...
Little Ice Bear: Ice Bear thinks we got off on wrong...foot!
白熊想要跟你缓和关系
Ice Bear wants to break the...ice!
我们一起做饭吧...
[ Winding down ] Let's get cook...
Whoa. [ Panda screams ]
走开 退后
Stay away, stay back!
不管你有没有准备好 我来了
Little Panda: Ready or not, here I come!
你救了我
Ahh! Oh, you saved me.
它死了吗
Is it dead?
开个玩笑 你真不幽默
That's cheating. You're no fun.
没死 没死
Not dead. Not dead.
坚持住
Aah! Hold on!
它身上一定有个开关之类的东西的
There's got to be an off switch or something.
心就是开关
Heart is off switch.
什么
Ahh! What the -- ow!
Hyah!
心脏
Oh! The heart!
Ha, ha!
抱抱我 抱抱我
Hug me, hug me!
抱抱我...
[ Winding down ] Hug me...
应该搞定了
I think that did it.
Aah!
白熊不会给它复活的机会了
Ice Bear not taking chances.
救命 救命
Grizzly: Help, help!
大大
Grizz!
伙计们 他就是我 但是更强壮
Ah! Guys, he's me, but stronger!
放开他
Get off of him! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.
Ha!
我觉得我们曾是兄弟 小兄弟
Gah! I thought we were bros, lil bro.
我是说 我爱过你
I mean, I loved you!
我也真的爱你 兄弟
Little Grizzly: I do love you, bro.
切成片的你
[ Menacingly ] To pieces.
[ Growls ] Ah!
我会空手道 兄弟
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表