剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
镭射枪大决斗
太好了
Grizzly: [ Chuckles ] Oh, yeah.
哇哦 大大
[ Sniffs ] Wow, Grizz!
闻起来像美食一样的纸
Paper that smells like food?
好先进的科技
Such futuristic technology!
你说对了 胖达
You got that right, Pan-man.
喔 巧克力冰淇淋
Ooh! Chocolate ice cream?!
刮刮攻击来了
Scratch attack! [ Inhales deeply ]
就是这个味道
Ah, yeah, that's the stuff.
这是目前为止
This is by far
我们在垃圾桶里找到的最棒的东西了
the best thing we've ever found in the trash.
太酷了 我也要闻
Oh, cool! I want to smell it, too!
糟糕 小心贴纸
Ooph! Ahh! The stickers!
不 我们的冰淇淋贴纸
Oh, no! Our ice-cream paper!
太倒霉了 我讨厌弄丢食物 尤其是冰淇淋
Aww, bummer, I hate losing food. Especially ice cream.
听好啦 孩子们
Woman: Hey there, kids!
Huh? Huh?
你们喜欢冰淇淋吗
Do you like ice cream?
如果圣代是你的菜
Well, if sundaes are your jam,
那就快来参加镭射枪大决斗吧
then come on down to Lazer Royale!
镭射枪游戏很简单 而且非常好玩
Laser tag is easy. And super fun!
只需要瞄准然后开枪
Just aim and fire your laser blaster!
打中对手 他们就被淘汰了
Woman: Hit your opponent's target, and they're eliminated!
快来参加比赛吧 如果你战胜了所有人
Play in the tournament, and if you get everyone out...
你就会赢得...
[ Buzzer ] ...you'll win...
一个巨大的冰淇淋圣代
a giant ice-cream sundae!
圣代 圣代 圣代
Man: Sundae! Sundae! Sundae!
哇哦
Whoa! Whoa!
[ Lasers firing ]
欢迎大家来参加 热爱圣代的朋友们
Hope to see you soon, sundae seekers!
我们马上就要开始了 而且最棒的是
We're just around the corner, and best of all,
如果你今天报名的话 是免费的
if you come in today, it's free!
我们不见不散
See you there!
我的天 我的天 这看起来好棒
Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh, that looks amazing!
胖达 我们能吃到冰淇淋的话
Ah! Pan, who needs to smell ice cream
谁还稀罕冰淇淋贴纸呢 我们去参加吧
when we can eat ice cream! Let's do this!
♪♪
我们到了
Here we are!
哇哦 这个地方真是五彩缤纷
Wow, this place is so colorful.
是的 还很吵
Yeah, and noisy. [ Laughter ]
我们在哪里报名呢
Where do we sign up?
欢迎
Welcome. Huh? Huh?
喔 好先进哦
Ooh! This is so future.
你们好 参赛者
[ Whoosh ] Hello, participant.
开始比赛前 我们需要你们
Before you start, we have a quick waiver for you to sign
先签一个免责协议
before you get out there and have fun!
免责声明吗
Panda: Liability form?
身体和精神受伤概率...
Blah, blah, possibility of mortal and spiritual harm...
天啊 这玩意也太长了
Geez, this thing is long.
你们在看吗 伙计们
You guys reading this? Guys?
胖达 - 什么
Grizzly: Panda! Wha?
兄弟 下一轮马上就开始了
Dude, the next round's almost starting!
大家都整装待发了
Everybody's gearing up!
我从来都没有玩过镭射枪
I've never done this before!
太棒了 快看这个
Awesome! Look at this!
好的 马上来
Oh! -- Okay! Coming! [ Grunts ]
胖达 我们先去侦探一番
Hey, Pan, we're gonna scout the competition!
我们在等候区见
We'll see ya in the waiting area!
等等 我要先拿装备
Ah, wait! But, uh, I gotta get my stuff.
等一下
Hold on. [ Grunting ]
你需要帮助吗
Oh! You need some help there?
是的 谢谢
Oh, yes. Please.
没关系 小家伙 给你
No problem, champ! Here ya go!
还有别忘了这个
And don't forget this!
谢谢你 先生
Aww, thanks, mister!
哇哦 这里的人都很友好啊
Wow, people are nice here.
不 别去
Girl: No! Stay back! Wha!
别进去 并不是你想的那样
Don't go in there! It's not what you think!
他们说的好玩的东西
What they say about fun and games?!
都是谎言 是骗人的
It's a lie, a fallacy!
冰淇淋是一个陷阱
The ice cream's a trap!
快跑 - 好吧
Run! Uh, cool.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the head's up.
我得走了
I, uh, gotta go.
里面见 拜
See ya in there! Bye!
等等 听我说
Wait, listen to me!
你被我打倒了
Pew pew! You're down!
嘿 胖达 在这里
Hey, Panda! Over here!
终于找到你们了
Oh, phew, found you guys.
嘿 哥们 你准备赢下冰淇淋了吗
Hey, man, you ready to get that ice cream?
当然了
Oh, yeah.
赢下冰淇淋简直是小菜一碟
Getting that ice cream's gonna be a piece of cake.
我们光脚的不怕穿鞋的...
We're hardened and homeless --
这些家伙根本没有机会赢过我们
these punks don't stand a chance against us.
欢迎参赛者
Welcome contestants.
谢谢你们加入我们
Thank you for joining us!
希望你们都准备就绪了
Hope you're ready.
镭射枪大决斗的规则很简单
The rules to Lazer Royale are simple --
不要被任何镭射枪打到 然后你就可以
don't get hit by any lasers, and you'll win
获得有史以来最巨大的冰淇淋圣代
the biggest ice-cream sundae you've ever seen!
那一定是我们的
That gonna be ours.
没错
Yeah.
最后 请大家记住 一定要玩的开心
And lastly, remember, kids, have fun!
好了 快点进去摧毁彼此吧
Now get out there and destroy each other!
啼嘿
Tee hee!
十 九..
10...9...
八 - 太好了
8... Yes!
又有冰淇淋 又好玩... 等等 她刚才说的是"摧毁"吗
Ice cream, fun -- wait, did she say, "Destroy"?
七 六 五 四
...7...6...5...4... [ Beeping ]
哇哦
Whoa! Whoa!
三 二 一
...3...2...1...
决斗开始
Begin carnage.
♪♪
[ Cheering, laughter ]
快趴下
Wah! Get down!
[ Groans ] Ugh!
12号♥选手 淘汰
Player 12 eliminated.
[ Indistinct shouting ]
真倒霉
Aw, dangit.
[ Screaming ]
[ Both panting ]
Ah! [ Screams ]
[ Laughs ] Ah!
[ Groaning ]
[ Laughing ]
不要
Ah! No!
5..9..7号♥选手 淘汰
发生了什么
Ah, what is happening?!
快起来 胖达
[ Screaming ] Come on, Panda!
什么
[ Ringing ] Panda: Wha? Huh?
我的...
Where's my...? Uh...
大大
Grizz?
[ Laughing maniacally ]
[ Screaming ]
[ Crying ]
Ah! [ Screaming ]
什么 不要 什么 大大 兄弟们
Wha? No! Wha? Grizz? Brothers?
你们在哪里
Where are you?! Ah!
不要开枪 求求你
Aah! No, please!
胖胖 过来 快进来 哥们
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表