剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
公民泰碧丝
太好了
All right!
美洲河狸 确认
American beaver, check.
珠颈翎鹑 一 二 三 四 确认
California quails, 1, 2, 3, 4. Check.
蜂巢 确认
Honeybee hive, check.
然后三只我最爱的熊熊
And my three favorite bears. [ All panting ]
确认 确认 确认
Check, check, and check.
多谢你们来参与我的早晨巡查 男孩们
Thanks for coming along on my morning rounds, boys.
好累啊
Oh, so tired.
你是怎么坚持每天来检查的
How do you this every day?
白熊应该呆在床上 冰箱里
Ice Bear should be in bed. Fridge.
这是我的工作啊 伙伴们
Well, this is my job, fellas.
大自然的生态平衡是很脆弱的
The balance of nature is fragile,
我发誓尽我的责任去保护它
and it is my sworn duty to protect it.
不论是最渺小的虫子... - 恶心
From the lowliest of bugs... Panda: Ick.
还是最雄伟的老鹰
Tabes: ...to the most majestic of eagles,
自然是我的生活中的一部分
nature is my way of life.
你是我们学习的好榜样 泰碧斯
[ Sighs ] You're an inspiration to us all, Tabes.
不过 我们能不能休息一下
Could we, uh, like, take a break, though?
是啊 我现在浑身都是汗
Yeah, I'm literally made of sweat right now.
当然了 不要打扰到其他小动物就好
Oh, of course. Just make sure not to disturb anything.
这附近有濒危的蝴蝶出没
There are endangered butterflies in this area.
Hmm.
快来这里 小伙子们 来看看
[ Gasps ] Over here, boys. Take a look.
-Whoa. -Whoa.
长耳鹿在吃它们最爱的植物呢
Mule deer foraging for their favorite plants.
你们知道雄鹿会用鹿角来吸引配偶吗
And did you know male deer use antlers to attract mates?
你们看 它们都爱上了对方
Look at them. They're falling head over hooves for each other.
我也需要一个配偶
I need me some antlers.
快看
Oh, a-and look.
又有一对小情侣在勤奋工作呢
Another pair of lovebirds hard at work.
体力劳动 白熊表示很佩服
Manual labor. Ice Bear respects.
[ Wood cracking ] Huh?
[ Beavers squeak ]
逃不过的我眼睛
Not on my watch. [ Grunts ]
抱住你了
Gotcha!
泰碧斯 - 我的天啊 你没事吧
Tabes! -Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
当然没事 我只是很高兴这个小家伙能
Oh, of course. I'm just happy this boy will live
活着看到另外...
to see anothe-- [ Gasps ]
不 不 怎么...
N-N-No. How --
[ Whining ]
[ Whines ]
不 什... 我都做了什么
N-No. What -- What have I done?
我破坏了生态的平衡
I've destroyed the balance of nature.
不 泰碧斯 你只是做了该做的事
No, Tabes, - you did what you had to do.
你救了它 - 不 我太粗心了
You helped out. -No. I-I was careless.
这不是你的错 真的 这...这是河狸的错
It's not your fault, really. It -- It's the beavers' fault.
不 胖达 河狸是无辜的
No, Panda. The beavers are blameless.
是我没做好自己的工作
It is I who failed in her duty.
早晨巡查结束了 伙计们
[ Sigh ] Morning rounds are over, boys.
但是等等 泰碧斯
But wait. Tabes?
我得思考一下人生了
I need to think about my life.
泰碧斯
Grizzly: Tabes!
你确定是这里吗 胖胖
You sure this is it, Pan Pan?
是的 我觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
嘿 泰碧斯 你在里面吗
Hey, uh, Tabes? Are you in there?
你要一起早晨巡查吗
You ready for morning rounds?
来了
Tabes: [ Singsong voice ] ♪ Coming!
喔 你们好啊 熊熊们 见到你们真高兴
Oh. Hey, there, bears! Good to see you!
[ Dog barks ]
我们见到你也很高兴
Uh, good to see you, too?
进来吧 当做自己家就可以了
Come on inside. - Make yourselves at home.
所以那个 你怎么不♥穿♥工作服了
So, uh, why aren't you dressed for work?
我很高兴你问到这个 小条纹 因为我辞职了
I'm glad you asked, Stripes. 'Cause I quit.
什么?!- 什么
What?! -What?!
没错 而且我过得很滋润
Oh, yeah. And it's been great.
那么多空闲时间
So much free time.
我最近一直在尝试新事物 像是...
I've been trying out all sorts of new things, like...
烘焙 要饼干吗
baking! Cookie?
好啊 - 来一块吧
Uh, yeah. -Um, okay, sure.
好吃吧 我喜欢一边烤饼干
Good, right? I like to bake
一边为我的网店做工艺品
while making crafts for my Internet store.
那...那真是太好了 但是...
Hey, that's -- that's great. But, um --
你们看 这是一个松果鸟
Tabes: Take a look. It's a pinecone bird.
这正卖♥♥的火热呢
They're selling like hotcakes.
那真是好消息 护林员泰碧斯 可是我...
Um, happy to hear it, Ranger Tabes, but I --
哦 不不不
Oh, no, no, no. [ Dog coughs ]
拜托 叫我达娜吧
Please, boys, call me Dana.
泰碧斯不是她的名字吗?
[ Whispering ] - Tabes isn't her first name?
胶水还不够强力 - 听着 泰碧斯... 我是说达娜
Darn glue not super enough. -Look, Tabes -- I mean Dana,
听着 跟你聊天聚聚挺好的
look, it's nice catching up and all,
不过我们就好奇 你为什么要辞掉护林员的工作
but we just were wondering, why'd you quit being a ranger?
森林需要你
The forest needs you.
伙计们 森林没有我会更好
[ Sighs ] Guys, the forest is better off without me.
起初 我毁掉了那只鹿的爱情生活 那接下来会是什么
First, I destroy that deer's chance at love. What's next?
我不小心把青蛙丢进碎木机里吗
I accidentally knock some frogs into a wood chipper?
我没有遵守保护森林及其生命的誓言
I broke my oath to protect the forest and everything in it.
何况 我现在还能在网上传播欢乐
Besides, now I can spread joy through the Internet.
看 一个松果鸟 - 达娜...
See, a pinecone owl. -Dana...
还有一个松果豪猪 - 达娜
And a pinecone porcupine. -Dana.
再来一个松果 ... - 泰碧斯 这不是真正的你
And how about a pinecone -- -Tabes, this isn't who you are!
你天生就是一个护林员 - 不 我曾经是一个护林员
You are a ranger at heart. -No. That's who I was.
现在我只是一个随时能穿着睡衣的普通人
Now I'm just a normal person who can wear pajamas whenever.
今天真愉快 我卖♥♥出去一个了
[ Computer chimes ] Oh, happy day, I've made a sale.
"你的松果马上就来 朋友"
"Your pinecone is forthcoming, friend."
好了 我们得做点什么
Okay, we gotta do something.
泰碧斯 不应该只是待在家里
This just isn't Tabes' natural habitat.
好吧 我有个主意
Hmm. Okay. I have an idea.
现在想想 有什么是最让泰碧斯不能抗拒的
Now, what's the thing that Tabes can never resist?
正义 - 大帽子?
Justice. -Big hats?
算是吧 不过我觉得是
Well, yeah. But I was thinking
拯救一只身处危险中又可怜无助的小动物
rescuing a helpless, pathetic animal in danger.
所以我们要把一只可怜的小动物置于危险之中
So, we just gotta put someone pathetic in danger.
就是善意的谎言
Oh, slight deception.
所以我们上哪找这只可怜的动物呢
So where can we find someone like that?
♪♪
不 - 别担心
No. -Ah, don't worry,
你不会真的有危险的
you won't be in any real danger.
Aah!
现在大声求救 假装你被困住了
Now sound like you're in distress.
我就是被困住了
I am in distress!
很好 演技精湛
Ah! Very convincing.
救命 让我下去 -什么
Help! Get me down! -[ Gasps ] Huh?
拜托帮帮忙 救救我
Please help! Help me!
救命 我被困在树上了
Help, I'm in a tree,
熊猫不该待在树上的- 是条纹熊啊
where pandas don't belong. -Oh. It's Stripes.
我被困在树上了 救救我 - 什么
I'm in a tree! Help me! -What?
你听到了吗
Man: Hey, did you hear that?
我的天呐 他被困住了吗
Oh, my gosh. Is he stuck?
我们可以帮你
We can help!
不要 不用帮我的
Uh, no, that, uh, won't be necessary.
只有护林员泰碧斯才能救我
Only Ranger Tabes can save me!
我来救你了 先生
I'm here to help, sir!
抓住 我的手!
Take! My! Hand!
[ Sighs ]
都怪那些热情的登山客
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表