剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
[ Chuckles ]
♪♪
真无聊啊
[ Groans ] This is really boring.
你能放点歌♥吗 怀亚特
You got any music, Wyatt?
怀亚特 怀亚特去哪里了
Wyatt! Where'd Wyatt go!?
[ Wyatt humming ] [ Tapping ]
什么 没厕纸了
Oh, what? No toilet paper?
不 -什么 求你了
No. -What?! Please!
恳求了 船长 我的船长
Mercy! O Captain, my Captain,
我们要掉头回去接他
we need to head back to get him!
白熊不想再说一遍 我们已经走远了
Ice Bear will not say it again. We came too far.
真正的船长 是不会扔下他的水手的
A captain does not leave a sailor behind!
真正的船长 是不会带不三不四的水手上船
Sailor doesn't bring other weird sailor on captain's ship.
但这是我妈妈的船
Uh, but this is actually my mom's ship.
克洛伊的妈妈任命白熊为船长
Ice Bear appointed captain by Chloe's mom.
是 是 船长
Ugh. Aye-aye, Captain!
悉听吩咐
Your wish is our command.
这样不对
This is just wrong. [ Bang ]
啊 - 出什么事了
Aah! -What's going on?!
[ Engine clunking ]
怎么停车了
[ Chiming ] Why'd we stop?
可能我们的船 也看不惯船长的暴行
Maybe our ship doesn't approve of our captain's cruelty.
不 傻瓜 我们是没油了 - 是谁负责
No, silly, we're out of gas. -Well, whose job was it
给车加油的 - 你看我♥干♥嘛
to put in the gas? -W-Why you looking at me?
我当时忙着清理你吃的蛋糕
I was busy wiping off your space goo.
不 擦窗户是我负责的 - 窗户全是怀亚特清理的 老兄
No, window wiping was my job. -Wyatt did all the wiping, dude.
[ All arguing indistinctly ]
[ Horn blaring ]
♪♪
下车
Out.
走吧 伙计们 让他清静一下
Come on, guys. - Let's give him some space.
[ Car door shuts ]
你看到他的脸色了吗
Did you see his face?
我们惹他生气了
Mm, I think we broke him.
嘿哥们 你干嘛呢
H-Hey, little bro, how you doing?
好吧 没事
Uh, uh, okay. Cool.
那我待会再过来
[ Muffled ] Uh, I guess I'll come back later.
没事
Okay. [ Chuckles ]
有需要就告诉我们
Um, let us know if you need anything.
[ Keys jingling ]
♪♪
[ Twinkle! ]
出什么事了 水手
Captain: - Aw. What's the matter, sailor?
已经被这片沙海打败了吗
Has this sea of sand defeated ye already?
白熊尽力了 他们让我很为难
Ice Bear tried. - Everyone made it too difficult.
是啊 船长的工作从来都不简单
Aye, the captain's job is never easy.
这也正是为何 船长是船上工资最高的职位
And that's why the captain has the highest wage on the ship.
白熊没有报酬
Ice Bear doesn't get paid.
听着孩子 我要说的是
Listen, son, - what I'm trying to tell you
一个好船长从不会抛弃他的船员
is that a good captain never gives up on his crew.
白熊注定不是一个好船长
Ice Bear... - not meant to be good captain.
[ Laughs ]
我曾经也这么以为
I once thought that way.
但是我的船员离不开我
But my crew needed me...
就像他们离不开你一样
just like they need you.
你看 我确定我们是在这里
Well, there you go! Look, I'm pretty sure we're here.
不 你把地图拿反了 - 天呐 完蛋了
No. You're looking at the map upside down. Ugh! Game over, man.
[ Vehicle approaches ]
我们有救了
Huh? We're saved!
嘿 在这里
Hey! Over here!
我们都不知道他们是谁
Dude, we don't even know who they are.
万一有危险
They could be dangerous.
别扯了
Oh, nonsense.
在这里 在这里
Over here! Over here!
♪♪
[ Engine revving ]
Uh...
Mm! Huh?
退后
Stay back.
[ Muffled speaking ]
你说什么 我们听不到
Uh, say what? We -- We actually can't hear you.
Oh. Hmm.
我说你们干嘛呢 伙计们
Ahh! I said what's cooking, fellas?
[ Sprong! ]
怀亚特 - 怀亚特
Wyatt! -Wyatt!
[ All laughing, cheering ]
是怀亚特 - 我们以为把你丢了呢
It's Wyatt! -We thought we lost you!
我们很抱歉 - 我们当时忘记加油了
We're so sorry! -We forgot to fill up gas.
现在车子没油了
But we ran out of gas and --
很抱歉我们丢下了你 - 停下停下
We're sorry we left you. -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
一个一个说
Not all at once.
让我们来听听 船长叙述事情经过
Let's hear what happened from the captain of the ship.
白熊没油了
Ice Bear ran out of gas.
白熊...
Ice Bear...
让船员失望了
failed his crew.
谁也没让谁失望
Oh, what? Nobody failed nobody.
我们可以给你们些汽油
We can get you some gas.
真的吗 怀亚特
Oh, Wyatt, really?!
当然了 如果船长认为没问题的话
Yeah, of course, - if it's okay with the captain.
白熊会...
Ice Bear...
非常感激
would be grateful.
♪♪
看这有个车位
Oh, oh! Look! There's a spot!
[ Brakes screech ]
你可能要平行停车
Looks like you're gonna have to parallel park.
船长 我的船长
O Captain, my Captain.
你能做到的
Yeah, you can do this, man!
带我们回家吧 船长
Take us home, Cap'n.
白熊不会让大家失望的
Ice Bear won't disappoint.
♪♪
好 - 哇太好了
Yeah! [ Laughs ] -Whoo-hoo!
我们做到了 - 我们成功了
We did it! -We made it!
哇 快看呐
Whoa! Look at that! -[ Breathing heavily ]
嘿 我就是想告诉你
Hey, you know, I just wanted to say
这是我见过最棒的一次停车
that I've never seen a finer docking job in my life.
♪♪
哇 我刚刚看到了俩颗
Whoo! I just saw two!
我要许两个愿望
I'm gonna make two wishes.
你的愿望是什么
What'd you wish for?
我许愿再也不要走失了
I wish to never get lost again.
我当然是许愿能有更多的愿望
And I wish for more wishes, of course.
我又不是傻瓜
[ Giggles ] I'm no fool!
[ Chuckles ]
太美了
Oh, so beautiful!
Ahh!
没错 太值了
Yep. So worth it.
谢谢你开车带我们来 小兄弟
Thanks for driving, little bro --
我是说 船长
I mean Captain.
随时吩咐
Anytime.
[ Laughs ]
哥们你在 干嘛呢
Dude, what are you doing?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表