剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
夏日恋情
[ Clock chiming ]
夏末将至
Takeda: Summer is ending.
别离开我 纱由理
Don't leave me, Saiyuri-chan.
[ Train whistle blows ] [ Both gasp ]
我要走了 武田
Saiyuri: I have to go, Takeda-Kun.
♪♪
这是一生只有一次的机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me.
我必须要走了
I have to go.
可我已经不顾一切...
But I've stopped at nothing and overcome...
"... 越过我们之间的重重障碍"
”Panda: "...and overcome every obstacle between us.
"你是我唯一的真爱"
You're my one true love."
夏天最适合谈恋爱了
[ Sighs ] Summer's the best season for love.
如果我能找到一个人
If only I could find someone
让我感受一下就好了
that could make me feel that way.
卡森 再来一杯无麸质的
Garçon, another gluten-free
椰汁珍珠奶茶 可以吗
chai-coconut milk boba tea, please?
抱歉 兄弟
[ Inhales sharply ] Sorry, man.
她买♥♥了最后一杯
She got the last one.
Huh?
♪♪
[ Thinking ] Wow.
[ Slurping ]
♪♪
你好 原谅我表现地这么勇敢
Panda: Hello. Forgive me for being so bold
以及自信
and confident.
我不小心发现我们喝的饮料 看的书
I couldn't help but notice our love of drinks, literature,
以及深爱的熊 都一样
and handsome bears. [ Tink! ]
我觉得你很漂亮 容光焕发 也很酷
I think you are fascinating, radiant, and really cool.
我想深入了解你
And I want to know more about you.
好的 你能做到的 好
Okay, okay, you can do this, okay.
淡定一点 和她搭讪 记得要放电
Just be calm, talk to her, and remember to blink.
Huh?
不不不 不可以 别走
No! No, no, no, no, no, no!
她走了 不带走一片云彩
She's gone! Just like that.
我的希望 我的梦想 你离我而去
My hopes, my dreams, you've left me.
永别了
Lost forever.
什么 她... 她的手♥机♥落下了
What? Wha-- Her -- Her phone.
什么 熊猫手♥机♥壳
Huh? Panda case?
这女孩到底是谁
Who is this girl?
等等 我拿到了她的手♥机♥
Wait a minute, I have her phone.
她身上最宝贵的东西 现在落在我手上了
The most important thing she owns is in my possession?!
这是个征兆
It's a sign.
打扰一下
Hey! Excuse me!
刚刚那个女孩忘了拿手♥机♥
Uh, that -- that girl left her phone.
糟了 我来保管吧 可能她会回来
Oh, shoot! I can take it in case she comes back.
Aah! Uh... [ Laughs ]
不用了 我查出她将会去哪里
No, I-I can figure out where she's heading
然后 ... 就还给她
and, um -- and return it to her.
我好像记得
Hmm. Well, I may recall
她说过要去哪
her mentioning where she was headed.
真的吗? 什么 她说什么了
Really? What? What did she say?
我可能知道 她可能说她去...
Maybe I know. - Maybe she said where she's --
贿赂我
Bribe me. [ Beep, beep, beep ]
[ Ka-ching! ] [ Grunting ]
好了 告诉我
Okay, talk.
天知地知你知我知
[ Clears throat ] - You didn't hear it from me.
我只知道她提到了船什么的
All I know is she said something about a boat.
[ Foghorn blows ]
[ Pelican squawks ]
[ Panting ] [ Foghorn blows ]
就在那里
Huh? Oh, there it is!
♪♪
是她!
[ Gasps ] It's her!
船 我得找一艘船
A boat! I gotta find a boat!
[ Pelican squawks ]
先生 先生 我急需一艘船
Sir, sir, I need a boat quick.
我得赶上另外一艘船
I have to get on that other ship.
你想坐船去追另外一艘船
You want a boat to catch another boat?
是的 没错 我唯一的真爱就在那艘船上
Yes! Yes! My one true love is on that boat.
唯一的真爱 才没有这种东西呢
One true love? - Ha! There's no such thing.
不 拜托 求你了
No. Please, please!
我需要帮助
I need help.
[ Captain clears throat ]
我的耳朵是不是听见你想扬帆起航了
Do me ears be hearing ya need to set sail?
等等 什么 你认真的吗
Wait, huh? Um, uh, are you serious?
我不... - 你在笑话我吗?
I don't -- -You callin' me a joke?
我家世代都是水手
I come from generations of sailors.
我会带你去寻觅你的爱人
I'll take you to your lady.
[ Spits ]
好吧 你能追上那艘船吗
Okay. - And you can catch that ship?
[ Cackles ]
没问题 我们马上起航
Aye. We set sail at once.
但我要提醒你 你得付出点东西
But be warned. It'll cost ya.
你喜欢可乐吗
Uh, you like cola?
[ Panting ]
我懂你没有手♥机♥的痛苦
I know the pain of not having your phone,
而我绝对不会让你受苦
and I won't let that happen.
我会找到你的 不顾一切
I will find you, no matter what.
这都是值得的
It's worth it. [ Panting ]
为了爱什么都值得
It's worth it for love.
我也谈过恋爱
I had a love, too.
但是他留级了
But he was held back a grade.
[ Foghorn blows ] Huh?
船掉头了
It's turning back.
[ Cellphone beeping, buzzing ]
火车 她是要坐火车
Huh? A train. She's leaving on a train.
什么...
[ Pelican squawks ] Wha--
Um...
[ Pelican squawks ] Aah!
不不不 手♥机♥
No, no, no, no, the phone!
我们得追回来
We have to go after it!
[ Panting ]
停下
Stop!
为什么 怎么了?
Why? What's going on?
我不能再走远了- 什么
I can't go any further. -What? Come on.
那里就是鹈鹕湾小岛了
That there be Pelican Bay Island.
传说有个疯子住在那里 又孤独又吓人
Some say a madman lives there, a lonely and terrifying man.
那个 你能再过去一点吗
Uh, could -- could you just scoot a little closer?
不可以
No.
就一点点呢
I mean, just a little?
好吧
Okay. [ Mumbles indistinctly ]
[ Straining ]
Whoa!
真是谢谢你
[ Coughs ] Thanks a lot.
我警告过你了
You've been warned!
怪孩子
Weird kid. [ Pelican squawks ]
♪♪
[ Gasps ]
[ Coughs ]
[ Grunts, sighs ]
手♥机♥
Aah! The phone!
[ Grunts ]
♪♪
[ Cellphone ringing ]
-[ Growls ] -[ Laughs nervously ] Hey.
不 不 走开
No! No, stay away. [ Pelican squawking ]
Whoa! Aah!
Huh?
Whoa. [ Pelican squawks ]
拜托 盖理别缠着我
Scientist: Come on, Gary, quit it.
现在还没到吃饼干时间
It's not warm cookie time.
他们又派了只熊过来 是吧
[ Gasps ] So, they sent another bear, huh?
不是 先生 我可以解释的
No. Oh, please, sir, let -- let me explain.
别跟我耍花招
Don't play coy with me.
你们这些为政♥府♥工作的熊 都一个熊样
You government bears are all alike.
潜入我的实验室 试图盗取我的实验成果
Infiltrating my lab, trying to steal my work.
这次你可不能得逞了
Well, not this time, bear.
等一下 你不明白
Wait. No, you don't understand.
风水轮流转
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表