剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 鸽子 鸽子 鸽子好酷 #
♪ Pigeons, pigeons, they're so coo ♪
# 你们什么都吃 我也一样 #
♪ You eat everything, and I do, too ♪
[ Pigeons cooing ]
[ Door closes ]
我想说 至少不是一个大卷饼
I mean, at least it's not a burrito.
好了 有什么心事 朋友们
Okay, so, what's on your minds, friends?
什么事儿都能跟我倾诉
Y'all know you can tell me anything.
[ Pigeons cooing ] Huh?
这是什么 噢哦 你们更多的朋友
What's this, now? Aww! More of your friends?
等一下 他们全都被困住了
W-Wait a second, they're trapped?
真是难以置信
Unbelievable! Ahh!
为什么所有人都和鸽子过不去呢
Why does everyone have a thing against pigeons, huh?!
如果他们能够像我一样了解你们
I mean, if they only knew you like I do,
他们会知道鸽子们有多酷
they'd know how cool you are.
[ Sighs ]
有什么是我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
♪♪
Huh? [ Pigeons cooing ]
你们打字速度比我还快
Man, you guys type faster than I do.
[ Whirring ] Huh?
[ Whirring continues ]
我什么时候有了一台打印机
When did I get a printer? Oh!
一张地图
A map!
好吧 就这么定了
All right, that settles it.
我们去解救你们的朋友
Let's go save your friends!
为了鸽巢
For pigeonhood!
[ Hard-rock music plays ]
♪♪
好的 我来看看... 在...在那边
Okay, let's see here -- uh, that way!
[ Pigeons cooing ]
没错吧
Is this right? Huh?
可能在里面
Maybe in here? Hmm. Wha!
♪♪
嘿 你好
Hi, there! Ugh!
[ Pigeons cooing ]
所以 终点是这里
So the map ends...here.
你确定你的朋友被关在这里面吗 布兰达
Uh, you sure your friends are captured here, Brenda?
[ Brenda coos ]
那好吧 你都那么说了
Well, okay. If you say so.
♪♪
死路了
Dead end.
现在该怎么办
What now? [ Brenda cooing ]
那真是个好主意 布兰达
Oh, that's great idea, Brenda!
好了 朋友们 行动吧
All right, friends. Do the thing.
[ Pigeons cooing ]
♪♪
我喜欢这样
I love the thing!
♪♪
Hup!
Ha!
好了 坏人在哪里
All right, where's the bad guys?
我要好好大展身手了 像这样
I'll mess 'em up real quick, like whacha, whacha!
哇哦 摔得好疼
Aah! [ Grunts ] Ow. That hurt.
[ Pigeons cooing ] Huh?
[ Pigeons cooing ]
哦不 布兰达的朋友们
[ Gasps ] Oh, no! Brenda's friends!
你们真的被关在这里
You guys are really trapped in here!
好吧 不用担心了
Okay, don't worry, bros.
我会把你们从这里救出去
I'll get you outta there.
[ Grunting ]
Ha! Ha!
好了 新朋友们
All right, new friends!
你们自♥由♥了 享受自♥由♥吧
You're free! Step into freedom!
[ Dramatic music plays ]
你们为什么都戴着头巾
Uh, what's up with the bandanas?
什么...
[ Alarm sounding ] Ah! Huh, wha?
♪♪
州立监狱
State prison?
州立监狱
State prison?!
Huh?!
[ Gasps ]
鸽子集团
The Pigeon Cartel?!
[ Dramatic music playing ]
我好像犯罪了
I just committed a crime.
这里是警♥察♥
Woman: This is the police!
我们已经将你们包围
Aah! We have you surrounded!
请举起双手 出来投降
Come out with your hands up!
嘿 我们已经看见你在那了
Hey! We see you up there!
哦 不不不不不 这是真的...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. This is for real.
Huh? [ Pigeons cooing ]
布兰达 这是怎么回事
Brenda? What's going on!?
我是来解救你的朋友的
I thought we were rescuing your friends!
你跟鸽子集团是什么关系
What are you doing with the Pigeon Cartel?!
[ Brenda cooing ]
布兰达 不
[ Gasps ] Brenda, no!
你也是他们其中的一员吗
You're one of them?!
[ Pigeons cooing ]
什么... 等等 你们不能把我留在这里
Wha-- no, wait! You can't just leave me here!
布兰达 塔尼亚 小南瓜 杰梅恩
Brenda! Tanya! Pumpkin! Jermaine!
如果你们丢下我 我会把你们供出来的
I-if you leave me here, I'll report all of you!
我知道你们的名字
I know all of your names!
[ Pigeons cooing ]
[ Brenda coos menacingly ]
Huh? Uh...ah!
让我再想想 我什么都没有看见
On second thought, I didn't see anything!
[ Pigeons cooing angrily ]
不 等等 不要这样
Ah! No, wait, please!
不要带我走
Not the thing! Aah!
不 不 不 不 太高了 太高了
No, no, no, no, no, too high! Too high!
哇哦 请放过我吧
Aah! Whoa! Please spare me!
我还有一大家子呢
I have a family back home!
突发新闻
Reporter: Breaking news at 7:00.
前方传来消息 今夜有一起越狱事件
This just in, a massive prison break tonight.
警方已经确认嫌疑人叫 大大
Police have identified him as Grizz. [ Screaming ]
[ Spits ]
谁来救救我
Aah! Someone help me!
全部把翅膀举起来
Man: Put your wings where I can see 'em! Huh?
♪♪
马上投降 否则我们就要采取行动了
Come peacefully or we will take appropriate measures.
把这些坏鸟都射下来
Blow these suckers outta the sky.
Gah!
[ Yelling ]
不 我要滑下去了
Oh, no! I'm slipping!
Gah!
Aaaah!
[ Brenda coos ]
♪♪
Aaaah!
♪♪
布兰达
Gah! Brenda!
你来救我了 你还是在乎的
You came for me! You care!
[ Brenda cooing, strained ]
好样的 孩子
That's it, girl!
继续扑动你的翅膀
Keep flapping them wings!
你能做到的
You can do it!
[ Electronic music playing ]
只要我们待在车里 我们就不需要去做事
If we stay in our car, we don't have to do anything.
[ Crash! ] Huh?!
[ Grunts ] [ Brenda cooing meekly ]
我们已经抓住逃犯了
We've captured the fugitives, 10-4.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent...guh.
你要庆幸你还活着 孩子
[ Police radio chatter ] You're lucky to be alive, son.
跟鸽子集团扯上关系的
Not many get to live after interacting
没有几个能活下来
with the Pigeon Cartel.
呃... 警官
Um, Officer,
那边那只鸽子会怎么样
what's gonna happen to that pigeon over there?
那只吗
Huh? Oh, that one?
这次她要被关很长时间
Oh, she's getting locked up for good this time.
她被判了六年有期徒刑
We're looking at about six years --
但基本上是它们的一辈子了
which is their entire life span.
[ Brenda coos sadly ]
不 布兰达
[ Gasps ] No, Brenda!
我们走吧 大大 它只是只鸽子
Let it go, Grizz! It's just a pigeon!
[ Cooing continues ]
♪♪
[ Brenda cooing ]
嘿
Hey! [ Coos ]
你有人来探监 布兰达
You got a visitor, Brenda.
行了 你有十五分钟
All right, you got 15 minutes!
整天看着这些鸟 我讨厌这份工作
Guarding birds for a living -- I hate my job.
嘿 布兰达
Hey, Brenda. [ Chuckles ]
抱歉 你进监狱了
Sorry you're in prison.
我们还是朋友吗
Um...we still cool?
[ Brenda coos ]
这个是我带给你的
Oh, uh, here, I got this for you.
我知道你有多爱吃意大利面
I know how much you like spaghetti,
所以我专程去"路易吉餐厅"买♥♥了你最喜欢的
so I went back to good ol' Luigi's for your favorite.
[ Cooing agreeably ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表