剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Now keep 'em closed. I will begin the surgery stuff.
[ Wheels squeaking ]
我似乎听到手术刀的切割声音了
I can hear the cutting.
[ Sighing ]
等等
Wait.
那是什么声音?
What was that sound?
哦 那是他的脾脏
Oh, that was his, um, spleen!
Oh! Oh! Oh!
没错
Yeah.
我是一个脾脏 是一个脾脏
I'm a spleen! I'm a spleen!
[ Muffled grunting ]
那是... 他想要转移病人!
What was --- Oh, he's stealing a patient!
Ah!
再见了 帅哥们
Vamanos, muchachos!
[ Gasps ]
[ Alarm sounding ]
[ Laughs ] Yow!
他们快追上了 我们得加快速度
They're gaining on us! We need to go faster!
快上来!
Get on!
好的
Yeah!
别让他们跑了
Don't let them get away!
Aah!
[ Babbling ]
感觉如何 胖达?
Doing okay, Panda?
感觉棒极了 我看得一清二楚!
I'm doing amazing! I can see everything!
♪♪
恐怕你再也不能跳舞了
I'm afraid you'll never dance again.
别让他们跑了
Doctor: Don't let them get away!
快点 我们得抓住他们
Come on! We got to catch 'em!
诶 我认识他们
Hey, I know them.
左转 查理
Make a left, Charlie!
抱歉
[ Glass shatters ] Oh, sorry!
Whee!
拦住他们 快关门
Stop 'em! Close the doors!
明白 先生
Yes, sir!
[ Laughing ] Oh!
我们卡住了!
We're stuck!
好了 我们得走了 伙计们
Okay, we got to go, guys!
走走走 快走 伙计们
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Move it, guys!
我们卡住了~我们卡住了~
♪ We got stuck, we got stuck ♪
站住不许动
Stop right there!
快回来
Get back here!
天哪 这下我们一定要被炒鱿鱼了
Oh, man, we are so fired.
伙计们 谢谢你们治好我的脚
Charlie: Ah, guys, thanks for getting my foot fixed.
我的脚从没这么好使过
It feels better than ever.
这没什么 查理 这就是朋友该做的
Ah, it was nothing, Charlie. That's what friends are for.
那么 谁想继续看"利剑与城♥堡♥"?
Now who wants to finish "Swords and Castles"?
白熊需要补剧
Ice Bear needs his drama fix.
[ Static hisses ]
对哦 卫星坏掉了
Oh, right, the satellite's out.
Ahh! [ Laughs ]
我爱死这部剧了
I love this show!
别换台 这是最好看的部分
Don't change the channel. This is the best part.
哦 那好吧
Eh, all right.
你好啊 朋友
Hello, friend.
Mmm!
真高兴听到你这么说 老兄
Ah, that's real nice, buddy.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表