剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
The tables have turned.
接招吧
Take this!
[ Grunting ]
啥 - 没那么简单
Wha-- -Not so fast.
[ Straining ]
拜托 拜托 你一定是搞错了
Please. Please, no, you've got it all wrong.
我要用这个利用锂电池功能的
[ Clears throat ] Using my new invention,
新发明的机器
powered by a lithium battery,
这台机器能够
this machine will transfer our consciousness...
将我们的意识互换 - 不要
into each other's bodies. -Aah! No!
将我们的意识互换 - 不要
You don't want my body! It -- It's round and squishy!
利用他们雇来的熊来对付他们
By using their own government spy bear against them,
他们怎么也不会想到
they'll never know! [ Cackles ]
盖理
[ Gary squawks ] Ah, Gary.
完美 一块锂电池
Perfect. A lithium battery.
不 - 终于
No. -At last,
最后一块电池
the final piece.
你在干嘛 那不是你的手♥机♥
Aah! What are you doing?! That's not your phone!
[ Laughs evilly ]
♪♪
[ Cackles ]
是时候了
Time to commence!
灵魂交换
Body swap!
你到底在干嘛
Aah! What are you doing?!
那不是你的手♥机♥
That's not your phone!
我不想交换
I don't wanna swap.
等等 我喜欢我柔软的身体
Wait a second. I-I like my soft body.
手♥机♥在放电 求你停下
Aah! It's frying! Wait, please stop!
那台手♥机♥对我很重要
I need that phone! -[ Cackles ]
我的大仇终于要得报了
I'll finally have my revenge!
不 拜托了 我还没好好活够呢
No, please! I still have so much to live for!
我终于可以好好对付政♥府♥了
I'll finally have the upper hand over the government!
我要把他们所有的秘密公诸于世
I'll expose all their secrets to the world.
[ Cackles ]
不 求你了 我现在还不能失去我的身体
No! Please! - I can't lose my body now.
我必须得去见她 她是我的命中注定
I need to meet her. She's the one.
[ Cackling ]
我爱她 我知道
I love her. I just know it.
她就是我的真爱
She's my true love!
Huh?
[ Screaming ]
什么?
What?
真爱
True love.
我也曾有过真爱
I had true love once.
♪♪
后来怎么了
Um, what happened?
她叫 艾米莉亚
[ Sighs ] Amelia.
她就像是我黑暗天空中一颗明亮星星
She was the bright star in my dark night sky.
多年前 当我第一次实习的时候 我们相遇了
We met years ago during what was my first internship.
Aah!
然后 我就知道她就是我的命中注定
And right then, I knew she was the one.
我们一起工作 也一起碰壁
We worked together, blundered together,
一起找到新发现
made discoveries together.
艾米莉亚就是我的命中注定
Amelia was the one.
但是他们把她夺走了
But they took her away!
她找到一份在太空的工作
She was offered a job in space!
她走了
She was gone.
我夜不能寐 在街上闲逛了好几周
I couldn't sleep. I roamed the streets for weeks.
我跟鸟抢地上的食物吃
I was eating stuff off the ground, fighting with birds.
盖理是唯一没有避开我的鸟
Gary was the only one who didn't shun me.
我那时太痴迷于工作
I was too absorbed in my work.
没来得及告诉她我有多爱她
I missed my chance to tell her how I felt.
现在她不在我身边了
Now she's gone.
兄弟 对你的事我感到很遗憾
Man, I'm -- I'm sorry to hear that, dude.
别跟我犯同样的错
Don't make the same mistake I did, bear!
不要像我一样遗憾终生
Don't live with a regret like mine.
[ Beep ]
手♥机♥
[ Gasps ] The phone!
天哪
Ah! Oh, my gosh.
手♥机♥没事 谢天谢地
The phone is okay. Thank goodness.
[ Cellphone beeping, buzzing ] [ Gasps ]
盖理 我们去吃点饼干吧
Well, Gary, let's go have some cookies.
不不不 现在已经五点半了
Oh, no, no, no, no. It's already 5:30.
我不能及时离开这座岛了
I'm not gonna make it off this island in time.
我有办法 钥匙在你那吗 盖理?
I've got just the thing. You got the keys, Gary?
[ Gary squawks ]
♪♪
她的火车六点就要走了
Her train leaves at 6:00!
我们能赶得上
We'll make it!
去吧 我了我和艾米莉亚
Do it for me and Amelia!
[ Gary squawks ]
[ Panting ]
什..
Wha--
[ Panting ]
Oh.
[ Cellphone beeps, buzzes ]
抱歉
[ Sighs ] -Excuse me.
那是我的手♥机♥吗
Uh, is that my phone?
是她
[ Gasps ] - Panda: [ Thinking ] It's her.
终于找到她了
It's finally her.
对 是你的手♥机♥ 我在奶茶店捡到的
Oh, yes, it is yours. I-I found it at a boba shop.
我一直想把它还给你
I've been trying to get it back to you.
真的吗 我真不知道该说什么好
Really? Wow. I don't know what to say.
我是说... 谢谢你
I-I mean, thanks.
没事 不足挂齿
Oh, sure. 'Twas nothing.
我现在肯定帅呆了
I am being so cool right now.
希望找我的过程 没有麻烦到你
I hope it wasn't too much trouble finding me?
一点 一点都不麻烦
Oh, uh, it was -- it was no trouble at all.
我其实 正巧也在这附近
You know, I-I was in the area, m-more or less.
对了 我叫胖达
Oh, by the way, I'm -- I'm Panda.
我叫阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
我们的名字听起来很像
[ Laughs ] - Oh, our names sound alike.
哦 对啊
Oh. [ Chuckles ] Yeah.
好了 胖达 你的机会来了
Okay, Panda, this is your chance.
所以 阿曼达 那个...
Uh, so, Amanda, um...
开往旧金山湾的火车即将发车
Man: Express train for the Bay Area Airport leaving now.
我的火车到了 我要赶不上飞机了
That's my train. I'm late for a flight.
我... 我要搬出湾区了
I'm -- I'm moving out of the Bay Area.
但再次感谢你
But thank you so much again.
嘿 胖达
Hey, Panda?
我要是下次再弄丢手♥机♥
If I ever lose my phone again,
我希望你还是那个帮我找回来的人
I hope you're the one that finds it.
♪♪
# 温和甜蜜的歌♥曲 #
♪ We surround ♪
# 萦绕着我们二人 #
♪ With a gentle beat that ♪
她有她的路要走
Takeda: She had her own journey to take.
我们的交集止步于此时 此处
And while our overlapping paths ended here,
我立志翻山越岭 跨过深海
I was met with a bigger world, climbed and crossed continents,
以爱之名 对抗邪恶
and fought foes in the name of love.
最后 这些都成为了经历的一部分
In the end, these were all experiences
让我期待下个夏季的到来
which would ready me for the next time summer comes along.
直到下个夏季
Well, until next summer.
[ Gary squawks ]
再来一杯奶茶 好吗?
Um, another boba tea, please?
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表