剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
糯糯拉秀
北加利福尼亚演播总部
Man: Live from the studio headquarters
发来的现场直播
in Northern California -
欢迎来到"糯糯秀"
it's "The Nom Nom Show!"
今晚的嘉宾有 -
Tonight's guests --
红遍全网的超胆量狗
Viral superstars Daredevil Dog... [ Barks ]
莎士比亚神童
...Shakespeare Baby. [ Babbling ]
还有一场精彩的演出 来自网络上轰动一时的
And a performance by the Internet sensation,
神奇人猿
Amazing Ape!
本场配乐来自刺猬和糯糯爵士乐队
With music by Hedgehog and the Nom Nom Jam Band!
还有你们的主持人 糯糯拉And here's your host, Nom Nom!
[ Audience cheering ]
你们好
Hey!
Mwah! Mwah!
Uh-huh!
[ Audience cheering ]
♪♪
Hey!
我爱你 糯糯拉
[ Laughs ] Man: I love you Nom Nom!
我也爱你 成年人
I love you too, grown adult!
[ Laughs ]
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
我是糯糯拉
I'm Nom Nom,
欢迎来到我的电视特辑处♥女♥秀
and welcome to my first-ever TV special,
能比这节目上的明星更耀眼的
where the only stars brighter than here
只有天上的星星了
are in space!
[ Rim shot ]
停下来等观众大笑
给我们卖♥♥个萌
Do something cute!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
今晚我们有很多精彩的节目
Well, tonight, we've got a great show!
[ Chuckles ]
所以别转台 我们马上回来
So don't change that channel, we'll be right back!
♪♪
[ Muffled scream ]
你表现得太棒了 糯糯先生
Agent: It was all so great, Mr. Nom Nom.
给你满分 这节目肯定会爆火
A+! It's gonna be amazing!
继续保持下去
Keep this up,
我们肯定能抢到黄金时段播出
and we're definitely getting a primetime show.
到时候你就能称霸网络和电视台了
You'll be the king of the Internet and TV!
你真的做得很好 先生
Really great job, sir.
我觉得制片人也会很喜欢的
I'm pretty sure the executive loved it, too!
我看到满意的微笑了
I see a smile!
先生 我知道如果这个特辑搞砸了
Sir, I know if this special fails,
人们会笑话你
people will laugh at you,
然后你的事业生涯也会跌入谷底
and your career will go down the drain.
但不管怎么样 我还是很为你骄傲
But regardless, I am still so proud of you.
够了 够了 够了
[ Growls ] Okay, okay, okay!
让我一个人静静 走开 快走
Just give me some space! Shoo, shoo!
让我自己待着
Give me a moment!
我的水呢
[ Groans ] Where's my water?
实习生 我的水呢
Interns, Where's my water?!
马上来 糯糯
Grizzly: Uh, coming, Nom Nom!
[ Crash ]
[ Rattling ]
你的桉树叶汁 糯糯拉先生
Your eucalyptus water, Mr. Nom Nom, sir.
谢谢你给我们这个机会 哥们
Thanks again for this opportunity, man.
是啊 大大说你现在没那么讨人厌了
Yeah, Grizz says you're likeable now.
白熊是来赎罪的
Ice Bear is hoping for redemptive arc.
[ Gulps ]
我为什么要请你们来干活
Ugh, what am I even paying you for?
实习期是不收钱的
The internship's unpaid.
我们只能拿到学分
We only get college credit.
好吧 我拿到非公会的免费劳动力
Right. I get free non-union labor.
你拿到工作经验
You get industry experience.
这么算还是我亏了
I lost out on this deal.
嘿 糯糯 要我给你拿杯清爽的草莓汁吗
Hey, Nom Nom, can I get you a refreshing strawberry water?
喝了你会感觉好很多的 - 大大
It'll make you feel better. Grizz!
他只喝桉树叶汁的
He only drinks eucalyptus water.
白熊不喜欢喝水 太湿了
Ice bear doesn't like water. Too wet.
够了
Aah! Enough!
我的节目要好好做下去
I need the show to go well.
不准再烦我 然后给我拿点吃的
Stop annoying me and bring me some food.
明白了 - 了解
Okey-dokey. Okey-dokey.
动作快点 快去
And be fast! Go!
走啊
Be gone!
[ Grumbles ]
先生我们出状况了
Um, sir, we have a problem.
什么叫"出状况"了
What do you mean, "problem"?
超胆狗来不了了
Daredevil Dog can't make it.
他说他受伤了
He, uh, called in injured.
受伤 伤势有多严重
Injured? How bad is it?
♪♪
[ Dog barks ]
[ Thuds ]
[ Barks ]
什么 我们能补救的
What? We can fix this.
怎么个补救法 - 我们找人代替他上场就好
What do you mean?! We just need a replacement!
我们两分钟之内从哪找一个路人甲
How are we gonna just grab some nobody to replace him
来代替他
in less than two minutes?
糯糯 你看
Ugh! Grizzly: Hey, Nom Nom!
我们给你找了点吃的
We found you some food!
不是很清楚这个放在后台干什么
Not sure what it was doing in the backroom?
给庆祝派对准备的蛋糕怎么不见了
Ronald: Hey! Where'd the cake for the after party go?
还有什么需要我们来做 你尽管说
Let us know if there's anything else you want us to do!
没错 我们给你做什么都是免费的
Yep, we're free to do whatever you need!
嘿 我有个主意
Hey, I got an idea.
[ Audience cheering ]
♪♪
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
我有些坏消息 伙计们
So, some bad news, folks.
超胆狗今晚来不了了
Daredevil Dog was unable to make it in tonight.
什么
[ Audience murmurs ] Man: Oh, what?
不过没关系
[ Laughs ] Well, it's gonna be okay,
因为我们还有另一样好东西
'cause we've got the next best thing!
向你们介绍 超胆熊
Introducing Daredevil Bear!
超胆熊准备滑下这个斜坡
Daredevil Bear is going to go down the ramp,
越过这些尖刺 跳过火圈
over the spikes, threw a flaming hoop,
第二个火圈
a second hoop,
还有跟多的火圈
more flaming hoops,
还有一只蜘蛛 再越过斜坡
a spider, over the ramp,
穿过这些匕♥首♥ 再跳过食人鱼的鱼缸
through the daggers, over the piranha tank,
最后安全地降落在另一边
and land safely over on the other side.
[ Audience "oohs" ]
他签了弃权书的 对吧
He signed a waiver, right?
好了
All righty!
你准备好了吗
Are you ready!
糯糯 这好像不是什么好主意啊
Um, Nom Nom, this doesn't look like a good idea.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这看起来有点危险
It's just that it looks a little dangerous.
[ Laughs ]
看起来他需要点动力啊
Looks like he needs some motivation!
我们来倒数吧
Let's count down!
三 二 一
3, 2, 1!
Grizzly: [ Screaming ]
[ Screaming ]
[ Both screaming ]
糯糯秀
接下来
莎士比亚神童
痛 痛痛 别扯了
Ow, ow, ow, ow, just stop tugging at it.
它真的咬得死死的 哥们
Wow, oh, it's really got you, man.
[ Grunts ]
痛啊 你个白♥痴♥
Ow, that hurt, you oaf!
对不起 糯糯 不过现在没事了
So sorry, Nom Nom, but everything's fine now!
完好如新
[ Chuckles nervously ] Good as new!
糯糯拉 紧急情况
Agent: Ah, Nom Nom! It's urgent!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表