剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
水疗日
嘿 我们为啥要在韩国城这边转悠
Hey, you guys know why we're wandering around Koreatown?
我们要来点刨冰吗
Are we getting some shaved ice?
白熊想去网咖
Ice Bear's ready for some PC bang.
不 小傻瓜
No, sillies.
我们要去享受一次韩式水疗
We're gonna go relax at a Korean spa.
韩式水疗 为啥 那不是很贵吗
Korean spa? Why? Aren't those things expensive?
通常很贵 但是我前两天在垃圾堆里
Not today, because I found this incredible coupon
找到了这张优♥惠♥券
in the trash the other day.
相当于可以免费享受各种服务
I'll be able to do anything for practically free.
免费听起来真不错
Free is a very good cost.
好吧 我想就是这里了
Okay. Oh, I think this is it.
我们进去吧
Let's do this.
哇哦
Grizzly: Whoa. [ Laughs ]
这地方太酷了
This place is fancy.
是的 你好
Yeah, it is. Ann-yo-hase-oh!
[ Speaking Korean ]
你们好 欢迎来到山顶水里水疗
Hello. Welcome to Hill Spa.
谢谢 我们来这里体验韩式水疗
Thanks. Ah. We're here for the Korean spa experience.
请看看服务项目
[ Clears throat ] Choose from menu, please.
还有VIP服务吗 我想试试
Whoa, VIP Course? I'll definitely take that.
不能吃亏了
'Cause I'm worth it.
很好的选择
Very, very nice choice.
[ Speaking Korean ]
伙计 你确定你买♥♥得起吗
Dude, are you sure you could afford that?
别担心 兄弟
Pfff, don't worry, man.
-[ Speaking Korean ] -Huh?
请走这边 - 真不错
This way, please. -Oh. Cool.
好了 你们随便选吧 我请客
Okay, you guys get whatever you want on the menu. It's on me.
我是VIP了 VIP哦
I'm a VIP now, baby. VIP ju-se-yo.
欢迎来到山顶水疗
Welcome to Hill Spa.
你好 有没有地方能让我休息一下
Hi, uh, so do you have anything I could do
或者一个人待会
to just relax or be alone?
好的 你可以用桑拿房♥
Okay, you can use the steam room.
那里很不错 谢谢
Very, very nice. Thank you.
听起来真不错
Ooh, that sounds nice.
白熊不喜欢蒸汽
Ice Bear doesn't like steam.
你可以在休息室里睡觉 这边请
You can sleep in the sleep room. Thank you.
白熊只能睡在 - 快请
Ice Bear can only sleep in -- -Thank you.
我们走吧
C'mon, let's go.
[ Humming ]
你看起来很不错
You look very good.
谢谢 兄弟
Aw, thanks, man.
是的 老兄
[ Chuckles ] Yeah, boy.
Ooh. Ooh, ooh, ooh, ahh.
Ahh. Huh? Ooh.
真豪华
Oh. Oh. [ Chuckles ] Deluxe.
Ahh.
真爽
Yes. Ahh.
[ Moaning ]
好极了 这里没人
Whoa, nice. Nobody's here.
[ Woman speaking Korean ] Huh?
[ Woman speaking Korean ]
我怎么把它调成英文呢
Hmm. Uh, how can I change this to English?
[ Woman speaking Korean ]
我做了什么
Whoa. What did I do?
Oh. [ Laughs ]
Uh...hmm.
Ahh.
[ Doorknob rattles ] Huh?
[ Sighs ]
[ Grunts ]
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Uh, h-hi.
别坐我旁边 别坐我旁边
Please don't sit next to me. Please don't sit next to me.
[ Groaning ]
不
[ Growls ] Why?
这是什么
What?
是韩国的糖果
It's Korean candy.
不不不 不用了 我很饱
Oh, no, no, no, I'm full.
我午饭吃的很饱 谢谢
I had a big lunch. So, thanks.
[ Grunts ]
我才不走 我先来的
Ugh, I'm not leaving. I was here first.
♪♪
Hmm.
Hmm.
[ Ping-Pong balls bouncing ]
[ Men grunting, speaking Korean ]
你好 想来玩一下吗
Hey, there. How's it going? Wanna give it a try?
给你
Here.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
这样拿才对 你是第一次玩吧
This is how you hold it. First time, huh?
来吧 我教你怎么玩
Come. I'll show you how to play.
好了 就是这样击球
All right, so this is how you hit the ball.
像这样 简单吧 你再试试看
Like this. Easy, huh? Now you try.
做得很好
Yeah. Nice.
你很有天赋
You're a natural.
[ Chomping ]
Mm. Mm. Ah. Mm.
好了
Okay... -Huh?
VIP服务时间到了 请VIP time is over. Thank you.
什么 真的吗 真扫兴
Aw. What? Really? Boo.
实际上 还有一项服务
Hmm. Actually, there is one more,
不过我觉得你不会喜欢的
but I don't think you like it.
什么 我肯定会喜欢的
What? I am 100% into this.
拜托 给我服务吧
Please. Give it to me!
好吧
Hmm, okay.
需要额外支付二十块 不支持退款 谢谢
But $20 extra charge. No refund. Thank you.
好吧 随便了
Okay. Whatever.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
我要闭着眼睛去吗
Whoo-hoo-hoo! Should I cover my eyes?
[ Chuckling ] Ohh.
帕克先生
Mr. Park? [ Speaking Korean ]
Whoa.
你好 欢迎享受韩式搓澡服务
Hello. Welcome to Korean body scrub time.
韩式全身搓澡 我很喜欢
Ah! Korean body scrub time. I'm into that. [ Giggles ]
[ Grunts ]
请帮我搓一下吧
Scrub my body, please.
好的 开始了
Okay. Let's go.
Aja! Ajajajaja!
等等 你在干什么 不不不
Wait. What are you doing? No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no! Aah!
尝尝韩国糖果吧
Korean candy. -[ Groans ]
借过一下
Uh, excuse me.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 我已经吃过了 兄弟 不要
No, no, I already ate, man. No.
个人空间
[ Groans ] Personal space.
[ Speaking Korean ]
好吧 我觉得我蒸够了 再会 先生
Okay, I think I had enough steam. It was a pleasure, sir.
怎么...
Hmm. What the...? Hmm.
[ Grunting ]
-Uh. -Wha--?
为什么是我
Ugh, why me?
[ Ping-Pong balls bouncing rapidly ]
这家伙真神
Geez, can you believe this guy?
这可是他第一次打
This is his first time playing.
[ Gasps ]
Hmm.
好了 太用力了
Ahh! Okay, too aggressive.
Ah. Yo yo ma. Yo yo ma.
我要留着那的毛
Ahh! I want that fur to stay.
怎么会有人来做这个
Oh, man, how is this helping anyone?
[ Elevator dings ]
[ Groans, grunts ]
我的皮肤
Oh, my skin.
我要离开这里
Ugh. I gotta get out of here.
你好 - 请别来这个了
Hello. -Aah! No more, please.
欢迎光临山顶水疗
Thank you for coming to Hill Spa.
现在请付款 现金还是刷♥卡♥
Please pay now. Cash or credit card?
好吧 我有这个优♥惠♥券
Oh, okay. Well, I have this coupon.
应该可以全免
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表