剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
[ Siren wails in distance ]
[ Grunting ]
我的胳膊!
My arms!
[ Grunting continues ]
兄弟们好 Howdy -- Whoo!
棕熊!
Grizz! Whoa, whoa!
你回来啦
You're back!
我找到一些东西
[ Grunts ] I got some more stuff!
[ Clang! ] - Oof!
有什么好东西么?
Anything good?
当然
Yeah, man, totally.
里面有些东西完全没用过
Some of this stuff is even clean.
我找到了这个给你 胖达
I found this for you, Panda.
哇哦 一张火焰魔法卡
Whoa. A super fire card.
它会让我们感到温暖
This will keep us warm.
为你我找到了一个真空吸尘器!
And for you, I got a vacuum cleaner!
[ Snap! ]
我不知道如何使用它
I don't know how to work it, though.
[ Vacuum whirs ]
圣诞节一定像现在一样幸福
This must be what Christmas is like.
[ Knock on door, vacuum stops ]
[ Bang! ]
是送优♥惠♥券的考瑞!
It's Coupon Cory! -Coupon Cory!
Hey, hey, hey.
你好 考瑞 你在忙些什么呢?
Hello, Cory! What are you up to?
你们都知道 我得去送优♥惠♥券
Ah, you know, got to deliver all these coupons.
哇哦 这地方看起来真不错
Wow. Place looks great.
你们把屋顶都修好了
I see you fixed the roof.
还有有什么新变化吗?
Anything new since yesterday?
还是老样子
Oh, same old, same old.
所以 今天是什么优♥惠♥券?
So, what coupons do you got today?
我有几张好东西给你们
[ Chuckles ] I've got some good ones for you.
这儿有几张
It's for a free car wax
免费的博伊西自助商店洗车券
when you pay for a car wash at Boise Noisey Auto Shop.
-Whoo. -Ooh!
你有免费送汽车的券吗?
Do you also have one for a free car?
也许明天有吧
[ Chuckles ] Maybe tomorrow.
好了 我得走了
Anyway, I got to head out.
[ Grunting ]
好的 稍后再见
Okay, catch you later, home slice.
[ Grunting ]
下班后再见 伙计们
See you after work, dudes. Later!
再见 考瑞 我们爱你
Bye, Cory! We love you!
保重
Take care! [ Clang! ]
他真是个好人 多单纯
Cory's great. He's simple.
棕熊 这些都很棒 但是有吃的吗?
Hey, Grizz, all this is nice, but where's the food?
噢 真是的!我就说忘记了什么
Aw, shoot! I knew I forgot something.
[ Bang! ] Oof!
抱歉胖达 我没有找到吃的
Sorry, Panda, I didn't get any food.
好吧 没关系 我知道找吃的很困难
Darn. It's okay. - I know finding food is tough.
你知道的 虽然我们没有钱 但是我们很快乐
You know, we may be poor, but we are happy.
[ Rattle, snap! ] Huh?
什么?
What?
[ Chain rattling ]
[ Snap! ]
这是什么东西?
What is it?
难道是一个巨大的午餐盒?
Is that...a giant lunchbox?
我觉得它是
I think it is.
里面一定装了很多好吃的东西
Imagine all the food that could be inside!
该怎么打开呢?
How do we open this?
[ Both grunting ]
我想到了
[ Gasps ] I got it.
退后点 别被伤到
Stand back for your own safety.
我在电视上学了一招
I'm gonna do something I saw on TV.
无敌旋风手!
[ Inhales deeply ] Kepuolani!
Ow! Ooh!
[ Schwing! ] [ Both gasp ]
是米饭吗?
Is it rice?
哦 不是吧 只有一张创口贴
Aw, man, it's just another Band-Aid.
而且还是一张用过的创口贴
A used Band-Aid, at that.
看 那有一张包装纸
Look, it's a wrapper!
也许里头还留有一些面包屑
Maybe there's some crumbs.
[ Gasps ]
这 这是什么?
What -- What is it?
是一百美刀
Ah! It's $100!
天哪 是一百 是一百刀!
Oh, man, it's a hundy! It's a hundy!
我们发财了!
We're rich -- rich as thieves!
[ Whiffling ]
真不敢相信 这是一张一百刀
I don't believe it! It's a hundy!
[ Cheering, laughter ]
我们是有钱人了!
We own the world!
Grizzly: Whoo! [ Horn honks ]
[ Laughter ]
看 我们可以买♥♥30个汉堡
Look! We could get 30 burgers,
30个素玉米卷 30刀的奶昔
30 veggie tacos, 30 dollar shakes,
还有钱剩下来交税
and still have money for tax.
我要吃!
I want it!
我有个更好的注意
I got a better idea.
我们去理发店!
Ha! Let's go here!
我可以在这里剪三次头发
I-I could get three haircuts
再挂一次胡子
and, uh, a shave.
或者是植发
Maybe hair plugs.
♪♪
[ Whiffling ]
讨厌 该选择哪个好呢?
Well, shoot. I don't know what to do.
我们应该买♥♥一样最棒的东西
We need to find the perfect thing to buy --
咱们三个都可以用得上
something for all of us.
[ Heavenly music plays ]
[ Both gasp ]
♪♪
♪ Baby, come with me ♪
♪ Cruisin' past clouds so blue ♪
♪ Far away from here and the people we knew ♪ [ Tires squeal ]
♪ Life is better when we don't want more ♪
看来你们很喜欢这辆车
I see you like what you found.
我们超爱它 它能跑多快?
We love it! How fast can it go?
这辆车每天可以跑60公里远
This baby can speed - up to 60 kilometers per day.
哇哦!
Wow!
今天特♥价♥ 只要一百美刀
Special offer today -- only $100.
完美 给你钱
That's perfect! Here you go.
你在干什么?
[ Groans ] Uh, what are you doing?
把它交给我
Just hand it over.
兄弟 你在干什么?
Dude, what are you doing?
我也不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我不想松手
I -- I can't let go.
快点给他吧
Just hand it over.
[ Grunts ]
帮帮我 胖达
Save me, Panda! [ Grunts ]
拜托
Come on.
[ All grunting ]
喔 不!
Oh, no!
给我!
[ Growls ] Give it!
[ All grunting ]
不行给我们
No, give -- give it!
好吧 好吧!那算了!
Okay, okay! Fine, fine!
我很抱歉 我们还没准备好花这一百刀
I'm sorry, we're just not ready to part with Hundy.
好吧 你们总要用它买♥♥点什么
[ Sighs ] Well, you got to spend it on something.
我们很抱歉 先生
We're sorry, sir.
兄弟们 我们走
Guys, let's go.
拜托 别走啊!
No, please, don't leave!
我不明白
[ Door bells jingle ] I don't know.
一想到要把它花出去 我就感到难过
I just got so sad imagining not having Hundy anymore.
如果花掉了它 我们就又没有钱了
If we spend Hundy, we'll never have money again.
我永远都不会放弃它
[ Sobbing ] I'm never letting go of Hundy.
它已经是我们的家人了
Hundy's like family now.
我们发誓永远不用它
Let's promise never to spend him.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
♪♪
[ Humming ]
[ Vacuum whirring ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表