剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
查理的大脚
[ Laughs ]
Oh, yeah.
放松时间
Time to get comfy.
Ooh. [ Sighs ]
快点 伙计们 节目要开始了
Hurry, guys! It's starting soon!
好的 来了
Yeah, coming!
Whoa-uh-uh!
[ Vacuum whirring ]
白熊准备好看剧了
Ice Bear ready for drama.
[ Screeches ]
♪♪
喂 查理 快来
Hey, Charlie. Hurry.
马上就开始了
It just got started.
来了 伙计们 我很抱歉
Coming, fellas. Sorry about that.
我得先把我的芝士球炖菜从烤箱里拿出来
Had to pull my cheesy poof casserole from the oven.
你怎么没有零食吃啊 胖达
Oh! Why, Pan Man, you don't have a snack.
给你 美味薯片给我最好的朋友
Here. Some chips for my best bud.
这儿有原味的 烧烤味的 还有 酸奶洋葱味的
I've got plain, barbecue, sour cream and onion.
哎哟 喔呃
Blech! Ugh!
兄弟恶心 我不想吃你脚丫碰过的薯片
Dude, gross! I don't want your feet-chips!
先坐下来吧
Just have a seat.
好吧 真荣幸
Ah, with pleasure.
-[ Groans ] -Mwah!
你尝尝这盘芝士球炖菜
Oh, you got to try this casserole.
还是冰镇的呢
It's ice cold.
拜托 老兄 你还记得吗?
Come on, man! Remember?
尊重个人空间- 嘘!别说话
Personal space! -Shh! Shh!
*所以你骗了我 你并不是王位继承人*
So you have deceived me. You are no heir to the throne.
*我之前还像傻瓜一样深爱着你*
I was a fool to have loved you.
胖达老兄 再告诉我一次
Now remind me again, Pan Man,
谁是利剑先生 谁是城♥堡♥先生
which one is Mr. Swords and which one is Mr. Castles?
查理 他们不是所有人都叫利剑和城♥堡♥
They're not all named Swords and Castles, Charlie.
什么?
[ Static hisses ] Huh?
什么 不!发生什么了?
W-What? No! What's going on?!
哇哦 这是我最喜欢的节目
Ooh, this is my favorite show right here!
这不是个节目 查理
This is not a show, Charlie.
它当然是了
Course, it is.
我最喜欢的部分就是电视这么响的时候
My favorite part's when it goes [hissing]
[ Television turns off ]
天哪 真该死
Ah, gosh dang it,
卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥一定又崩溃了
The satellite dish must be down again.
白熊很失望 符咒被打破了
Ice Bear disappointed. The spell is broken.
等等 你们刚刚是说
Wait, are you guys talking
那个你们屋顶上 又旧又大的沙拉盆吗?
about that big old salad bowl on your roof?
交给我修理吧
Let me go fiddle with it.
我不确定 查理
Uh, I don't know, Charlie.
或许 应该找别人来帮忙
Maybe we should call someone?
伙计们 让查理试试呗
Eh, let him try, guys.
也许 查理能帮我们修一次东西
Maybe Charlie can actually help us fix something for once.
胖达兄 当然了 我会让你刮目相看的
You bet I can, Pan Man! I'll make you proud!
等等 查理 可能...
Wait, uh, Charlie, maybe --
他这就走了
And there he goes.
被担心 伙计们 我马上就能修好这个锅
Don't you worry, guys. I'll have this fixed in no time.
[ Sighs ]
好吧 再告诉我一次 它在哪呢?
Okay, uh, where -- where is it, again?
Aha!
好吧 只要这样稍微扭一下
Okay, just give this a little twist.
[ Laughing ]
[ Clattering, screaming ]
[ Thunk! ] - Ow!
[ All gasp ]
查理 你还好吗?
Charlie, are you okay?
当然 伙计们 我没事
Oh, yeah, guys. I'm fine.
让我们把这东西放回原位吧
Let's go put this thing back up.
我的天哪 查理 你的脚
Oh, my gosh! Charlie, your foot!
你... 那可怕的大脚
Your -- Your hideous foot!
呃啊 没关系 别担心
Ah, nah, don't worry about it.
我总是弄伤自己
I break stuff all the time.
但是都会马上愈合 像我的手肘一样
It always heals fine, like my elbow.
上周我的手肘奇怪地骨折了 现在完好如初
Bent it weird last week, now it's good as new.
[ Squeaking ]
好吧 查理 你不能就这么算了
Yeah, Charlie, you can't just brush this off.
我觉得我们应该带你去看医生
I think we should take you to a doctor.
不要 朋友们 我不会去的
Whoa! No way, amigos!
你们也知道我不喜欢呆在人类身边
You know how I feel about people.
Ow! Ah!
你们看 我现在感觉特别好
Look at me. I've never been better.
看到没?
See? [ Chuckles ]
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!
Whoa!
查理 我们必须带你去医院看看
Charlie, we've got to get you to a hospital.
没错 其实这情况蛮糟糕的
Yeah, it does seem kind of bad.
白熊觉得截肢手术会很有必要
Ice Bear thinks amputation necessary.
我拒绝 我不会去的
Ahh! No! No way!
我讨厌医院
I ain't into that one bit.
不然这样吧 我等会再来找你们
You know what? - I'll catch you guys later.
我们下次再接着看电视 再会
We'll finish that show another time. Bye!
等等 查理
Wait, Charlie!
胖达 说点什么
Panda, say something to him.
他是你最好的基友 他会听你的
He's your best bud. He'll listen to you.
你说啥 我才不是他最好的基友
What? I'm not his best bud.
[ Growling ]
好吧
Ugh. Okay.
查理 等等!
Charlie, wait!
作为你的最铁基友
As your best bud,
我真的觉得你应该去趟医院
I really think we should go to the hospital.
求你了 查理
Please? Charlie?
那个...
Um...uh...
行吧 我去
Uh...okay.
但是医生只能看我的脚 不能看身上其他地方
But only if they just look at my foot, not the rest of me.
什么... 那我们该怎么做?
Wha-- How the heck are we going to do that?
白熊有个主意
Ice Bear has idea.
好了 胖达 一定没事的
Okay, Pan Pan, this is definitely going to work.
我不确定 伙计们 要不我们还是回去吧
I don't know, guys. Maybe we should just bail.
别担心 喂
Don't worry. -Hey!
待着别动 你会好起来的
Stay put and you'll be fine.
兄弟 为什么我要来做这种事儿
Man, why do I have to be the one doing this?
胖达 因为他是你的好基友
'Cause, Panda, he's your best friend.
签字
Sign.
好的
Charlie: Oh, yeah.
噢呃 好的
Uh, uh, yeah. [ Chuckles ]
查理
Charlie!
嘘 不要暴露我
Shh! Don't blow my cover!
我有点紧张 兄弟们
Ooh! I am nervous, boys.
如果不是你犯傻 要修卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥
Well, if you weren't such a klutz,
我们根本不需要到这里来
we wouldn't be here in the first place.
我当时只是想帮你们
Oh, I was just trying to help.
你们俩个 冷静点 你们现在是一个整体
Both of you, calm down. You've got to be one.
[ Knock on door ] [ Gasps ]
[ Clears throat ]
你好 今天过得怎么样
Hello. How are you doing today?
我是克拉克医生 请给我看一下你的病例
I'm Dr. Clark. - Can I see your papers, please?
你就是胖达吗?
So, Panda?
是我
That's me!
我看看 疑似脚部骨折
Let's see. Possible broken foot.
是的 而且就只是这一处受伤了
Yep, and that's definitely the only thing wrong here.
很好 或许是这样没错
Yeah, that might be true and all,
但是 我还是得做一些常规检查
but I'm going to have to run a few tests first.
这是例行流程 你应该了解
Standard stuff, you know.
Oh, um...
我觉得... 应该没关系吧
I guess that -- that's fine.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表