剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Stuff gets stuck sometimes, but I don't think it -- huh?
-[ Annoyed ] Mm-hmm. -[ Chuckles nervously ]
肯定是因为这个小东西才响的 我现在再过一遍
That must have been it. I'll just go on through, now.
[ Groans ]
好吧 看来我们必须要
All right. Looks like we're going to have to do
进一步检查了
a more thorough search.
我听过这个名字
I know this name. [ Beeping continues ]
好熟悉啊
It's so familiar. -[ Whimpers ]
好多头皮屑啊
Whoa. There's so much dandruff.
这是个扳手吗
Is this a wrench?
不会吧
No, it can't be.
我可得上网查查
Gotta look this up online.
[ Hyperventilating ]
好了 再给你一次机会
All right, one more chance.
千万别想着金属 - 没问题
Don't even think about metal. -No problem. Okay.
我绝对不会想起金属的
Uh, I'm not even going to think about metal.
我就想着...呃... 一根香蕉
I'm just going to think about, um, uh, a banana.
一根又香又甜的香蕉
Just a nice, sweet banana.
开始剥皮了
Oh, it's starting to peel.
天呐 里面是金属 金属香蕉
Oh gosh! Metal banana! Metal banana! [ Evil laugh ]
我想着金属了
[ Screams ] Aah, I thought about metal.
没事了 你可以走了
All right. You're good to go.
太好了 谢谢
Uh. Cool. Thanks.
我知道了
[ Whimpering ] -[ Gasps ] I knew it!
你就是那只很出名的考拉糯...
You're the famous kaola Nom-- huh?
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, officer.
我们不能误机
We can't miss this flight!
27B 登机口已关闭
Gate 27B is now closing.
不 等等 求你
[ Both panting ] No, wait. Please.
你一定要打开这扇门让我们登机
You have to open that door and let me on!
登机口已经关闭了 - 我当然知道
The gate is now closed. -I know it's closed.
打开它 - 求你了
Open it! -Ma'am, please.
我们一定要赶上那班飞机
It's really important that we get on this plane.
很抱歉 先生 旅客登机通道已经关闭了
No, I'm sorry, sir. Passenger boarding has now ended.
就不能破例吗 为了我这个英俊的小伙子和他年迈的老父亲
Can't you make an exception for a handsome boy and his old papa?
我很抱歉 先生 我不能这么做
I'm sorry, sir. I can't do that.
只有在紧急情况下才能再次打开登机口
[ Growls ] The gate can only be opened in case of an emergency.
看过来 女士 你想要紧急情况吗
Look here, lady. You want an important emergency?
你知道我是谁吗 - 爸爸 等等
You know what I am?! -Dad! Wait!
我就是那只网络上最出名的考拉...
I'm the famous Internet sensation...
糯糯拉
[ Intercom squawks ] [echoing] Nom Nom!
Uh-oh.
♪♪
[ Baby smacking ]
现在 不要轻举妄动
Okay. No sudden moves.
听我口令 我们...
When I say the word, we...
快跑
run!
[ Indistinct yelling ]
# 总有一天我会找到你 #
♪ Gonna catch you one day
# 走向你的心房♥ #
♪ Till I find my way to you
# 总有一天我会找到你 #
♪ Gonna catch you one day
# 我无法抗拒 #
♪ That's just something that I do ♪
# 我会悄悄接近你 #
♪ I'll try and sneak up real soon ♪
# 就唱着这首歌♥ #
♪ Meanwhile I'm singin' this tune ♪
# 就想和你在一起 #
♪ I just wanna be with you
糯糯拉
Benny: Nom Nom? [ Both scream ]
等等 等等 求你了
Wait! Wait! Wait! Please!
我只想要个签名
I just want an autograph.
求求你了 - 怎么了
Please, I beg you! Huh?
他往那边跑了
He went that way.
[ Panting ]
# 能否给我签名 #
♪ Can I get an autograph
# 或者一两张自♥拍♥ #
Or maybe just a selfie or two ?
# 我只想和你在一起 #
♪ I just wanna be with you
先生 你不能走这... 先生
Sir, you can't go in... Sir!
# 我只想和你在一起 #
♪ I just wanna be with you
嘿 快来这里
Hey, over here!
快来
Hey, come on!
[ Shouts ]
[ Indistinct yelling ]
快点 快点 快点
[ Moans ] -Come on! Come on! Come on!
去桉树休闲中心
Uh, to the Eucalyptus Relaxation Center!
好的 请系好安全带 我们马上起飞
You got it. And put your seat belts on, we're talking off!
糯糯拉 我爱你
Whoa! -Nom Nom! I love you!
[ Screaming ]
[ Crowd clamoring ]
♪♪
刚刚可真是太危险了
Phew. Man, that was close.
我快要死了
[ Gasping ] I'm dying. [ Device beeping ]
[ Camera shutter clicks ] Aah!
我爱你 糯糯
I love you, Nom Nom!
真是个疯子
[ Scoffs ] What a nutjob.
你的工作就是
[ Growls ] You're supposed to keep those
让那些疯子离我远点 做好你的工作
crazies away from me! Do your job!
我怎么了 我已经尽力了
What? Hey! I tried my best!
抱歉 刚刚冲你发脾气了
Oh, sorry. Just lost my temper there.
我真是... 太不像一只精神支持动物了
That was very unlike an emotional support animal.
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hands off me! -Whoa!
我想我们现在安全了
Okay, I think we're good now.
你们在后面还好吗
You guys doing okay back there?
我还好吗 我看上去像没事的样子吗
Am I okay?! Do I look okay to you?!
我看着... 你确实挺好
You sure do look fi--ine to me.
嚯啦 糯糯拉 我终于有机会和你单独相处了
Ta-da! Finally, some time alone with you, Nom Nom.
是你 - 你认识这个家伙吗
Aah! You?! -You know this guy?
是我
Yeah. It's me.
现在 快把你的指甲给我
Now, please give me that pinkie fingernail.
不 离我远点 怪胎
No! Get away from me, you weirdo!
[ Lightning strikes ] Aah!
发生什么了
[ Airplane engine stops ] What was that?
[ Airplane bangs ] [ All shouting ]
我觉得我们可能被击中了
Aah. I think we're hit! [ Device beeping rapidly ]
那是什么意思 我们会死吗
What does that mean? Are we going to die?
[ Shouts ]
[ Screaming ]
我真的很抱歉 我让你失望了
I'm so sorry, man! I let you down!
我就是想帮帮你 你太酷了
I just wanted to help you because you're so cool.
我只是想变得和你一样酷
I just wanted to be cool like you.
不敢相信我就这么坠落了
[ Screams ] I can't believe I'm going down like this!
这样很美啊 伙计
That was beautiful, man.
我也觉得糯糯超酷
I feel the same way about Nom Nom.
先别管这事了 - 好 好
Stay out of this! -Okay. Okay.
天啊
Yeesh.
防冲击姿势
Brace for impact!
就这样了吗
[ Shouts ] This is it!
谢谢你出现在我的生命中
Thanks for having me in your life!
很抱歉 我下辈子会做得更好的
And I'm so sorry! I'll be better in my next life!
别这样 你什么都没搞砸
[ Shouts ] Stop! You didn't ruin anything!
你可能是我唯一真正的朋友了
You were pretty much the only real friend I had!
我爱你 大大
I love you, Grizz!
什...
Wha--
[ Airplane tires screech ] Huh?
[ Beeping stops ]
发... 发生什么了
Oh, what--what happened?
欢迎来到桉树休闲中心 伙计们
Uh, welcome to the Relaxation Center, folks.
糯糯 你说的话让我好感动
Oh, Nom Nom, it was so nice what you said.
你是认真的吗 - 让我出去
Did you mean it? -Ugh. Get me out of here.
别挡道
Out of my way! [ Grunts ]
他真美
He's so beautiful.
哈哈哈 我还活着
Hm? -[ Laughs ] I'm alive!
我还活着
I'm alive! Mwah!
老兄 你能当他的宠物真是太幸运了
Man, you're so lucky to be his pet.
精神支持... 好吧 这不重要
Emotional support -- oh, it doesn't matter anymore.
他刚刚说的是认真的吗
Did he mean what he said?
天呐 他刚刚说了什么
[ Gasps ] Oh my gosh! What did he say?!
好了 我现在该放松了
All right. Time for me to relax now!
再见了 蠢蛋们
Sayonara, suckers!
继续你们悲惨的命运吧
Good luck with your miserable lives.
[ Evil laugh ]
注意别太大压力啊
Make sure you don't stress out too much, man!
[ Sighs ]
嘿 你愿意和我一起吗
Hey. Would you like to join me?
我... 我没想到你会这么问
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表