剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
舞蹈课
[ Notes play ]
# 露西 露西 给我一次机会 #
♪ Lucy, Lucy, take a chance on me ♪
[ Clears throat ]
# 露西 露西 你是...#
♪ Lucy, Lucy, you are... ♪
呃 你是... Uh, you are --
Hmm.
还在练这首歌♥呢 兄弟
Still working on that song, bro?
怎么唱来着
Mmwagh! - How's it go again?
# 露西 露西 我爱你 #
♪ Lucy, Lucy, I love you ♪
# 快来和我约会 #
♪ Come date me ♪
别闹了 大大
Don't be ridiculous, Grizz.
我们只是好朋友 就这么简单
We're just good friends, okay? That's all.
白熊喜欢情歌♥
Ice Bear loves love songs. Aah!
听着 这不是一首情歌♥ 好吗
L-Look, it's not a love song, okay?
就是一首关于友谊的歌♥
It's just a song about friendship between friends.
当然 胖胖
Sure, Pan Pan. Hey!
需要帮你写歌♥吗
Do you need any help writing it?
白熊可以帮你定节拍
Ice Bear can lay down beat.
算了吧 兄弟们 你们知道我是个独唱歌♥手
Ugh. Come on, guys. You know I'm a solo act.
来嘛 兄弟 让我创作一两节吧
Come on, bro. - Let me spit a verse or two.
混音
Remix. - [ Imitates record scratching ]
看我的熊掌朝向哪里
Where my paws at.
[ Grumbles ]
什么?
[ Clatter ] What?
该死的卡车
Ugh! Dang truck.
嘿 你好啊 胖达
Oh! Hey, there, Panda!
嗨 露西
Ah, um, hi, Lucy.
该死
Aah! Dang it!
露西 你好啊
[ Laughs ] Lucy! 'Sup?
嗨 大大
Hey, Grizz!
胖达 我不知道你还会乐器呢
Whoa, Panda, I didn't know you played an instrument.
[ Laughs nervously ]
是啊 我正在写歌♥呢
Yeah. I'm actually - writing a song right now.
好酷啊 我能听听吗
Aw, man, that's so cool! Can I hear it?
绝对不行 我的意思是... 还没有完成呢
Never! I mean, it's not ready yet.
所以露西 是什么让你大驾光临了
So, Lucy, what brings you to our neck of the woods?
对了 对了 快看这个 各位
Oh, right, right. Look at this, guys!
是舞会吗 - 是啊
Panda: A dance-off? Oh, yeah!
特♥等♥奖♥是一辆全新农用卡车...
And the grand prize is a new produce truck --
带冷藏箱的
refrigerated!
我真的很需要
I could really use it.
[ Backfires ]
好吧 我来这里是因为
Well, anyway, I came here
我准备参加舞会 一举赢下奖品
because I'm gonna enter and win this thing.
但是我还需要一个舞伴
But I need a dance partner for it.
我 我来 我来
Me! I'll do it! Me!
哦 太感谢你了 胖达
Oh, thank you, Panda!
我就知道我能指望你
I knew I could count on you!
快来 我们最好开始练习了
Come on. - We better start practicing.
明天就要比赛了
The competition's tomorrow.
先告诉你一声 我舞跳的相当好
Just letting you know, I'm a pretty great dancer.
跳舞算是我的看家本领
It's sorta my thang.
我的天 这真是太棒了
Panda: [ Thinking ] Oh, my gosh. This is amazing.
希望我能跟得上... 甚至让她刮目相看
I hope I can keep up -- maybe even impress her.
♪♪
# 我开始找到感觉 #
♪ I've got this feelin' ♪ [ Grunts ] Whoo-hoo!
# 点一首歌♥ 放声歌♥唱 #
♪ So put a record on and start singing ♪ [ Grunting ] Woop!
Uh...
# 舞台和皮裙 我们尽情享受 #
Ah! ♪ Platforms and suede, 'cause we groovin' ♪
Whoo! Whoo!
# 直到我们忘记时间 #
Ah! Ah! ♪ Till we don't know the time of day ♪
Whoo!
Whoo-hoo!
[ Grunting ]
来啊
Come on. - Ow.
给我展示一下你的舞步 胖达
Show me your moves, Panda.
好吧
[ Chuckles ] Yeah.
喔 等一下
Oh, wait!
我要先去卡车上把我的东西拿过来
First, I'm gonna go grab my stuff from the truck!
好的
[ Laughs ] Okay.
Bow, bow! [ Crash! ]
[ Clattering ] Ah. Woo-woo-woo.
好吧 你要有得忙了 兄弟
Well, uh, you certainly have your work cut out for you, bro.
白熊建议在棚子里彩排
Ice Bear suggests rehearsing in shed.
拉上帘子
Curtains drawn.
小声点 各位 她只是不熟练 好吗
Pbht! You guys, she's just rusty, okay?
稍加练习之后 她就会跳得很好的
She'll be great - after a little practice.
Oh, ba-ba. Bow! Bow!
# 一直跳个不停 ...#
♪ Forever on the dance... ♪
好吧 是努力练习之后
Okay, a lot of practice.
不如我们尝试
Um, why don't we try out
一些不同的动作好吗 露西
some different styles, Lucy? Okay?
你看这个怎么样
How about this?
[ Humming ]
就像这样 你来试试
Like that. Now you.
[ Scatting ]
好吧 这样...
Okay, um, that's --
Whoo! Whoo! - Whoa!
[ Salsa music plays ]
♪♪
Whoo!
Whoa!
Whoo-hoo! [ Crash! ]
[ Grunting ]
[ Hip-hop music plays ]
Whoo-hoo!
[ Grunting ]
哇哦 我的手♥机♥
Wha! My phone!
[ Swing music plays ]
嘿 胖达 准备好配合我的收尾动作了吗
Hey, Panda, - ready for my final move?
你的什么... -我来了
Y-Your what? - Here I come!
Whoo!
♪♪
Ow!
Whoo! Wha-wha-wha. Bow!
Boom! 这次练习感觉不错
Boom! What a good practice!
非常感谢你所做的一切 胖达 击个掌
Thank you so much - for doing this, Panda. Up top!
好吧
Aah! Oh, okay.
明天继续哦 舞伴
Catch you tomorrow -- hut, hut -- dance partner.
[ Grunting ]
好的 再见 露西
Okay, bye, Lucy!
[ Chuckles lightly ]
天啊 兄弟们 我坚持不下去了
Ugh! Guys, I can't do this anymore.
她一点都没有提高
She didn't even get any better.
我们要退出了
Ugh. We got to drop out.
别这么说 胖达 有点过分了
Aw, come on, Panda. That's a little harsh.
我们说的可是露西啊
This is Lucy we're talking about here.
你们两个简直是最佳团队
You guys are like the dream team.
明天就把你们的全部实力展现给他们看
Just hit 'em with all you got tomorrow.
祝你好运 - 好运
Good luck! Break a leg.
Huh. Hmm.
在吗 胖达
Knock, knock, Panda.
你准备好跳舞了吗
You ready to dance?
[ Gasps ]
天啊 好疼
Ow! Oh, the pain.
胖达 你的腿 发生了什么
Panda! Your leg! What happened?
哦 嗨 露西
Oh, hey, Lucy.
发生了什么 你没事吧 胖胖
Whoa, what happened? You okay, Pan Pan?
没事 我练习跳舞的时候伤到脚了
Oh, yeah. I think I injured my foot during dance practice.
Ow, ow!
我很抱歉 胖达
Oh, I'm sorry, Panda.
也许是因为我一直踩到你的脚
It's probably because I kept stepping on your foot.
真的很抱歉
Oh, I feel awful.
别担心 露西 那不是你的错
D-Don't worry about it, Lucy. It wasn't your fault.
我只是担心今晚没有办法和你去跳舞了
I'm just afraid I won't be able to dance with you tonight.
Mm.
没关系的 我们明年再参加
Oh, no worries. - We'll just try next year.
抱歉 我得去活动那里转告他们一声
Sorry. I have to head to the festival to let them know.
我等会过来看你 好吗
I'll stop by later to check up on you, okay?
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表