剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 跟着鼓点 动起来#
♪ To the beat now, bang ♪
看来我们对很多一样的东西过敏
Hmm. We have a lot of the same allergies.
腌黄瓜呢?
Hmm. Pickles?
不行 - 哦 那好吧
No. -Okay, then.
他能吃薯片吗?
[ Muttering ] Can he do potato chips?
含有麸质 不行
Oh, gluten. No.
花生酱呢 不行 没门
Peanut butter? Nope. No way.
似乎唯一你能吃的东西
Well, it looks like the only thing you can eat
只有这罐橄榄了 你觉得怎么样
is this can of olives. How about it?
等... 等等 你在干嘛?
W-Wait, what are you doing?
我的医生说我应该这样躺着
My doctor said I should lie like this.
好吧 那你先这样躺着吧
Um, okay, you do that.
我去拿个碗来 好吗
I'll go get us a bowl, okay?
[ Coughs ]
好了 一碗橄榄 马上就...
All right, one bowl of olives coming right --
噢 别这样了
Oh, not again!
克利福德 克利福德?!
C-Clifford? Clif-Clifford?
拜托 克利福德 再来就没意思了
Come on, Clifford. This isn't funny anymore.
[ Muffled cough ]
克利福 我这有一大碗美味的 橄榄状的好东西
Hey, Cliff, I got a big bowl of yummy, olivey goodness here.
快来啊 哥们
Come on, buddy.
听着 我知道过敏听扫兴的
[ Sighs ] Look, I know that allergies are a bummer,
但有时候 也会因祸得福
but sometimes good things can come out of it,
就像如果不是我对花生过敏
like I never would have -- have met your sister
我就不会 ... 不会遇见你姐姐
without my peanut allergy,
也不会... 不会跟你们成为朋友啊
and -- and then I wouldn't have become friends with you.
我们是朋友吗?
We're friends?
是啊 我们当然是朋友
Yeah, of course we're friends.
我能吃一个橄榄吗
Can I have an olive?
[ Coughs ]
这些要送到水果区
These go to the fruit department.
只有一种方法能搬运这么多的水果
Well, there's only one way to move this much fruit.
流水线作业吗 -不 是康茄舞
An assembly line? -Nope, a conga line!
# 站成一排 舞动起来 左右摇摆 #
♪ Dance in the line, sway to the side ♪
# 站成一排 舞动起来 #
[ Laughs ] ♪ Dance in the line ♪
# 左右摇摆 #
♪ Sway to the side ♪
# 随着鼓点跳动 我们四处舞动 呀哈 #
♪ Jump in the sound, we moving all around, ja rah ♪
# 多冷的一天啊 #
♪ What a chilly day ♪
[ Both laughing ]
# 周六有朋友的陪伴真棒 #
♪ Nice to have friends on a Saturday ♪
# 花点时间和我的朋友们在一起 #
♪ Gonna take my time to hang here with my crew ♪
# 周六有朋友的陪伴真棒#
♪ Nice to have friends on a Saturday ♪
# 喔 别在乎别人的眼神 #
Whoo! - ♪ They stare, don't care ♪
# 就是我们的风采 #
[ Whistling ] ♪ That's how we walk ♪
# 周六有朋友的陪伴真棒 #
♪ Nice to have friends on a Saturday ♪
# 我们就这样悠闲地在四处游荡 #
♪ So casual as we cruise around the block ♪
# 周六有朋友的陪伴不好吗 #
♪ Wasn't that nice to have friends on a Saturday ♪
# 站成一排 舞动起来 左右摇摆 #
♪ Dance in the line, sway to the side ♪
# 站成一排 舞动起来 #
♪ Dance in the line ♪
# 左右摇摆 #
[ Laughter ] ♪ Sway to the side ♪
# 我说 站成一排 舞动起来 #
Whoo! [ Laughs ] ♪ I say, dance in the line ♪
# 左右摇摆 #
[ Both panting ] ♪ Sway to the side ♪
# 四处舞动 #
[ Inhalers hiss ] ♪ Movin' all around ♪
[ Both laugh ]
这些就是最后的了 谢谢你们的帮忙
That's the last of it. Thank you guys for all your help.
不客气 女士 -白熊喜欢帮助别人
No probs, girl. -Ice Bear enjoyed employment.
嘿 现在你可以发短♥信♥给胖达
Oh, hey, now you can text Pan-Pan
告诉他我们在回家路上了
and let him know we're on our way home.
没问题
Great!
[ Both laugh ]
好了 好了 是时候来张自♥拍♥了
Okay, okay, now we got to take a selfie.
你真的想和我自♥拍♥吗?
[ Laughs ] -You really want one with me?
一般只有露西愿意跟我合照
Usually it's only Lucy who takes selfies with me.
现在不是了 快过来
Well, not anymore! Get in here.
好了 笑一笑
[ Laughs ] Okay, smile!
[ Cellphone chirps, vibrates ]
什么 ?- 别管那个
What? -J-Just ignore that.
那没什么 -拿过来
That's nothing. -Give it!
不 等等 - "未来的胖达太太"?
No, wait! -"Future Mrs. Panda"?
别 别告诉露西
No, don't tell Lucy.
等等 克利福德 你了解
Wait, Clifford, you don't understand!
克利福德 不是你想的那样
Clifford, uh, it's not what you think.
我可以解释 - 你只是利用我
I can explain. -You were only using me
来接近露西 就像其他人一样
to get close to Lucy, just like all the others.
不 克利福德 我... 等等 还有别人?
No, Clifford, I -- Wait, there are others?
等等 什... 什么... - 我恨你 胖达
Wait, wha-- wha-- -I hate you, Panda!
不 别跑 你会喘不过气的
No, don't run! You'll hyperventilate!
[ Splat ] [ Grunts ]
哦 天哪 你还好吗
Oh, geez. Aah. Are you okay?
喔 花生酱 你会死的!
Oh, peanut butter! He's gonna die!
这就怪了 他还没有回复
That's weird. Still no reply.
但胖达从来不会错过短♥信♥的
But Panda never misses your texts.
我知道 我们得回家了
I know. We got to get home.
继续发短♥信♥ -好的 但是
Keep texting. -Okay, but --
Aah! [ Tires squeal ]
[ Panting ]
[ Cellphone chiming, vibrating ]
不不不 别是现在
Aah, no, no, no, no, not now!
急救包 在哪里?
Aah, where is that emergency bag?
[ Grunting ]
抗过敏 抗过敏药!
Allergy pen. Allergy pen!
拜托了 它在哪呢?
Oh, come on. Where is it?
在哪呢
Where is it?
噢 在厨房♥里
Oh, the kitchen!
[ Panting ]
那个背包
[ Gasps ] The backpack!
Ugh.
哦 不 花生酱!
[ Distorted ] Oh, no. Peanut butter!
该死
Dang it.
[ Thud ]
[ Groaning ]
[ Grunting ]
[ Mumbling ]
背包
Backpack.
[ Grunting ]
背包
Backpack!
[ Thud ]
[ Continues mumbling ]
克利福德
Clifford.
我来了 克利福德
I'm coming, Clifford!
[ Wheezing ]
坚持住 克利福德
Hold on, Clifford!
[ Breathing heavily ]
克利福德 我很抱歉
Clifford, I'm so sorry.
一开始 我确实是在利用你接近露西
At first, I was using you to get close to Lucy,
可是之后... 之后我确实把你当做了好朋友
but then -- then I really did think of you as a friend.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
挺公平的 我活该独自承痛苦
That's fair. - I deserve to perish alone.
再见了
Goodbye.
[ Thud ] [ Gasps ]
你还活着吗?
You alive?
我还活着 但怎么搞的?
I am, but how?
露西总是带有一支备用的抗过敏药
Lucy always packs a spare allergy pen.
[ Tires squeal ]
哦 天呐 天呐 克利福德 克利福德
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Clifford, Clifford,
你还...还好吗?
are you o...kay?
嘿 伙计们 抱歉我们没看到你的短♥信♥
Oh, hey, guys. Sorry we missed your texts.
我们只是在看这集"镭射机器护林员"
We were just super into this episode
看得入迷了 这部剧真是超级好看
of "Laser Robot Rangers." Surprisingly good show.
我想我可能是担心过头了
[ Sighs ] I guess I didn't need to worry so much.
你做得很棒 露西
Ah, you did great, Lucy.
白熊觉得你很淡定 足够淡定
Ice Bear thought you were chill. Enough.
吃了这么多水果 我都饿了
Phew, eating all that fruit made me hungry.
我们吃点什么吧
Let's eat. -[ Laughs ]
克利福 我想死我调皮的好搭档了
Cliffy! Aww, I missed my little partner in crime.
抱得太紧了 露西
[ Groans ] Too tight, Lucy.
我下次能再和胖达一块玩吗
Can I hang out with Panda again sometime?
当然了 只要胖达愿意的话
Uh, yeah, if Panda is okay with it.
当然了 但 是作为他的朋友 而不是保姆
Of course, but as his friend, not as his babysitter.
太好了
Yeah! [ Coughs ]
嘿 哇哦 别激动 克利福德
Hey, whoa, easy there, Clifford.
去把你的东西收拾好 可以吗
Go get your stuff, okay?
下次见 哥们 - 拜 胖达
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表