剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
听着 查理 之前的事我们很抱歉
Look, hey, Charlie, we're sorry about earlier.
不 是我很抱歉 你们是对的
No, no, I'm sorry. You guys were right.
我就是碰到个同类太激动了
I was just so excited to meet someone like me,
都忽视了他就是个大混♥蛋♥的事实
I kind of ignored the fact that he was a gigantic butt.
你们俩虽然外貌相似
Hey, man, - you guys might look alike,
但是你和拉夫完全不同
but you're nothing like Ralph.
你是一个好人 别忘了这点
You are a great guy, and don't you forget that.
谢谢你们
Aww, thanks, you guys!
好了
[ Chuckles ] Okay.
我们回家接着嗨皮吧
Why don't we continue our hangout back at home?
白熊可以再煮一次饭
Ice Bear could cook another dinner.
我们可以打电子游戏 或者..
Panda: Yeah, and we could play video games, or we could...
比赛做俯卧撑怎怎样?
Charlie: Oh! What about a push-up contest?
总算摆脱了 反正他也就是个软柿子
Pssh. Good riddance. He was too soft anyway.
[ Chuckles ] [ Snake hisses ]
你看什么看 滚开
What are you looking at? Hit the road!
[ Chuckles ]
给我滚...
[ Hissing ] Hit the road...
Huh? Uh...
[ Chuckles nervously ]
呃 可爱的 小蛇们Uh, nice snakies.
[ Screams ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表