剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, geez, are you guys okay?
我们没事 但是接下来 大家都要小心了
We're fine, but we all need to be more careful.
还有 大大 你真的不该在这里那样大叫
And, Grizz, you should never shout like that in here.
我很抱歉 泰碧斯
I'm sorry, Tabes.
没,,, 没事
It -- It's all right.
我只是希望大家
I just need you all to listen to me
都能听我的指挥
and do exactly as I say from now on.
是的 长官!
Together: [ Whispering ] Sir, yes, sir.
长官 是 长官
[ Whispering ] Sir, yes, sir.
[ Inhales deeply]
我们继续吧 走那边
Let's get moving. That way.
你没开玩笑吧 那是条阴森路
What, seriously? That's the spooky path.
不是应该说走这边吗?
Shouldn't we, say, take this path?
我的意思是... 这边明亮又耀眼
I mean, - it's all bright and shiny.
不可能
No way.
如果你想成为一个像我一样的护林员
If you want to be a serious ranger like me,
你就要挑战自己
you have to challenge yourself.
[ Clears throat ]
现在全体集♥合♥
Now fall in, troop.
前进!
Forward march!
[ All humming ]
我来打节拍
And I'll drop the beat!
[ Beatboxing ]
我的补给
Ah, my supplies!
[ Beatboxing ]
[ Humming continues ]
[ Whistling ]
[ Beatboxes nervously ]
[ All whimpering ]
一只恐龙
[ All gasp ] - Dinosaur!
Oh.
一只熊
[ All gasp ] Ah, a bear!
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
泰碧斯护林员
R-Ranger Tabes,
aren't crumbling walls a sign of erosion?摇摇欲坠的岩体 难道不是意味着已被腐蚀吗?
我被吓到了 真的吓到了
I'm spooked -- real spooked.
是的 也许我们应该回去了
Yeah, maybe we ought to go back, huh?
我想念阳光
I miss the sun.
别傻了 大大
Ah, don't be silly, Grizz.
这些女孩 已经走这么远了
These girls have come so far,
我们是不会空手而归的
and we're not turning back for nothing!
我说的对不对 华♥莱♥士♥?
Isn't that right, Wallace?
我不知道 护林员
I don't know, Ranger.
我想我还是比较赞同大大
I think I agree with bear guy.
别这样 华♥莱♥士♥
Come on, Wallace.
我们要得到最后那枚徽章 不是吗?
We got to get - that final badge, don't we?
是的 长官!
Sir, yes, sir!
棒极了
Excellent.
现在排列队形 出发了
Now back into formation, and...let's go!
♪♪
[ All gasp ]
♪♪
[ Flashlight buzzes ]
Ahh!
[ Panting ]
♪♪
[ All gasp ]
现在已经离终点不远了 对吧?
Got to be close to the end now, right?
当然 不太远了 队员们
Yep, not much longer, Rangers.
据我的估计 出口应该在
By my estimate, the exit should be right over...
那里
there!
♪♪
[ Indistinct shouting ]
[ Wind whistling ]
Uh....
好了 队员们 现在穿过去吧
All right, Rangers, it's crossing time.
我...我不认为这是一个好主意
I-I-I don't think this is a good idea.
这条路 最多也就俩拳宽
I mean, the path is barely like two paws wide.
Oh!
[ Thunk ]
我觉得我们还是回去吧
Yeah, I say we go back.
我记得我看见了另一条路
I mean, - I think I saw another path --
大大 到底我们谁说了算 你还是我
Grizz, who's calling the shots here -- you or me?
当然是你了 长官 但... 这就对了
You, sir, but -- - That's right.
作为长官 我说我们从这里穿过去
And as leader, I say we're crossing.
作为一个洞穴专家 我说应该回去
Well, as a cave expert, I say we go back.
因为我不想被摔成肉饼
'Cause I don't want to be a cave pancake.
快点 小家伙们
Come on, small friends.
我拒绝
Overruled!
大大 你这一天除了让队员们分心 什么忙没帮上
Grizz, you've done nothing but distract my rangers all day.
我说我们现在就过去
Now, I say we go.
那你为什么还要带上我?
Then why'd you even bring me?
你知道我无时无刻都爱开玩笑
You know I'm a distraction 24/7.
别浪费时间了 我们该返回
Now, come on, let's go back.
不 大大
No, Grizz.
一个真正的护林员从不逃避挑战
A true Poppy Ranger never turns down a challenge.
是啊 但是一个真正的护林员也得先活着
Yeah, but a true Poppy Ranger's also alive.
过来 戴眼罩的孩子
Come on, eyepatch kid.
不给她们压力 她们怎么能学到东西
How will they learn if they're never pushed?
华♥莱♥士♥ 跟我走
Wallace, with me.
说的容易 前提是我们没有掉进无底洞
Easy, we're not falling into a bottomless pit!
我们是不会走的
We're not going.
必须走
[ Rumbling ] - Are too.
不走! 必须走!
Are not. - Are too!
Sh-sh-shush! [ Rumbling continues ]
Huh? Huh?
还有一件事
And another thing --
Ah!
大家快跑 快 快跑!
Everyone, move, move, move!
[ Panting ]
我们马上就到了
We're almost there!
往回走
Uh, retreat! - [ Whimpers ]
Ah! Ah!
我们被困在这了
We're -- We're trapped.
我们现在该怎么办呢 熊先生
Ah! What do we do now, Mr. Bear Guy?
不要担心 小家伙们 我们会没事的
Um, don't worry, friends. We'll be fine.
对吧 泰碧斯
Isn't that right, Tabes?
你还有计划的 对不对?
You -- You have a plan, don't you?
我...
Tabes: I-I...
抱歉 我 没有
I'm sorry. I-I don't.
[ Sighs ]
这个冒险计划本应是为你们定制的
This adventure was supposed to be for you girls,
相反的 我却处处按照自己的想法
and instead... I made all about me.
是我让你们陷入危险
And I put you all in danger.
是我害了你们
I failed you all.
我是个差劲的长官
I'm a terrible leader.
什么 当然不是了 泰碧斯
What? No, Tabes.
你带我们走了这么远 不是吗?
Uh, you led us this far, haven't you?
我想 你只不过有时候有些紧张
Sure, you're a little intense at times,
但是我打赌这些孩子们
but I bet these girls
将会跟你去天涯海角
would follow you - to the ends of the Earth.
我愿意为你失去我另外一只眼睛
I'd lose my other eye for you.
你是最酷的
Parker: Yeah, you're the coolest.
我们想像你一样
Murphy: We want to be just like you.
[ Gasps ]
♪♪
泰碧斯 你没事吧
Uh, Tabes, you okay?
优秀队员们 列队!
Poppy Rangers, formation!
我有主意了
Hup! I have an idea.
女孩们 你们今天展现了惊人的勇气
Girls, you've shown incredible courage today,
每一个人以后都会有美好的前程
and each of you has a bright future ahead of you.
但是首先 我们要让你们从这里逃出去
But first, we got to get you out of here.
现在 迪亚兹 记住草蜢的力量
Now, Diaz, remember the grasshopper.
现在飞过去吧 美丽的孩子
Now fly, you beautiful child!
Ah!
太好了
Yes!
让我们继续 飞过去
Let's keep it moving. Fly!
像风一样飞过去
Fly like the wind! Ah!
♪♪
[ Grunts ] Ooh.
♪♪
马上就过去了 翱翔吧 我的孩子们
Almost there. Soar, my child!
♪♪
加油 加油 加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
好了 华♥莱♥士♥
All right, Wallace,
你是个特别的孩子
you eminently throwable child!
飞起来吧
Take flight!
♪♪
Ha, oof!
[ Chatter ]
[ Indistinct shouting ]
谢天谢地
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表