剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
你好 W代理
Hello, Agent W.
我卡住了 库尔巴
I'm stuck, Crowbar.
琼斯先生 你又迟到了
Ah, Mr. Jones. Late as usual.
你是故意的
Fashionably late, you mean?
不 不是 好吧 你说得对
No, not really. All right, here you go.
Whoa!
最后对喷气发动机组件做了修改
Ended up doing some - modifications to the jetpack.
重量是多少
What's this weight for?
那是用来控制的
That's to maintain
你真好 兄弟你真棒 你真是我的小甜心
your totally sweet, ripped bod, my good man.
好主意 W
Mm-hmm. -Good thinking, W.
我要在那做成千上万次的推销
I'll do a few thousand reps on my way there.
最好还是成功回来 听到了吗
Better come back in one piece, you hear?
当然
Of course.
我承诺给我的女朋友一个冰淇淋日
I promised my girlfriend an ice-cream date.
你没回来 我就知道
You're not coming back, I just know it!
我讨厌你 我爱你
I hate you! -I love you.
我讨厌你 我爱你
I hate you! -I love you.
我讨厌你 - 我爱你
I hate you. -I love you.
我讨厌你 我爱 我讨厌 我讨厌...
I hate you, I love, I hate, I hate...
[ Beeping ]
嘿
Oh. Hey!
老兄 我在那边都能听到你的声音
[ Whispering ] Dude, I can hear you playing from over there.
电影结束后 我再把手♥机♥还给你
I'll give you your phone back after the movie.
为什么我得看一部
[ Whispering ] Why would I want to watch a movie
时常以取笑我为乐的电影
that's constantly making fun of me?
你就看看吧 支持一下 兄弟
Just watch. Be supportive, man.
不 你怎么不支持一下我
No, you be supportive.
看 兄弟 是那个家伙
Hmph. -Hey, look, man, it's the guy.
看他 是那个家伙
Look at him. it's the guy. -[ Laughs ]
[ Grumbling ]
[ Imitating jetpack ]
[ Screaming ]
库尔巴 救我
Crowbar, help me!
我的喷气背包好像出问题了
I think something's wrong with my jet pack!
别慌 胖豆 现在让我们跳水吧
Get it together, Pando. Now, let's dive!
你好像交了个新朋友 胖豆
[ Chuckles ] Seems like you've made a new friend, Pando.
如果我知道怎么游泳的话Aah! If only I knew how to swim!
什么 什... 你一定在逗我 我知道怎么游泳
What?! Wha-- That's not true! I do know how to swim!
[ Audience shouting indistinctly ]
我们到了 好了 胖豆
We're here! Okay, Pando.
我得去找个地方换衣服
I gotta find someplace to freshen up.
我的手♥机♥湿了
Oh, my phone got wet.
邪恶机器人水疗
Evil robot spa?
如果我做了 请不要介意
Don't mind if I do.
♪♪
Awww, yeah.
看看这些肌肉
Check out those biceps.
没错 你知道的
Yeah, you know.
库尔巴·琼斯
Crowbar Jones.
现在 帮我个小忙 把它分开
Now, do me a little tiny favor and break it down.
什么
Ugh, what?
怎么了
Ugh. What's going on?
发生什么了
Ugh. What is happening?
我们走吧
Let's get out of here!
这些人们要去卫生间吗
Are people going to the bathroom?
他们要错过最精彩的部分了
They're gonna miss the best part.
不 不 不 求你们别走
[ Gasps ] No, no, no, no. Please don't go.
我保证会变精彩的
I promise it's gonna get better.
在结尾有个超酷的爆♥炸♥
There's a cool explosion at the end!
等待 我发誓这是个家庭片
Wait. I-I swear this is a family film.
我真的很努力的在制♥作♥
I worked really hard on it.
♪♪
好吧 大大去哪了 这次他真的过分了
Okay, where's Grizz? He's gone too far this time.
大大 你是不是对我有意见
Grizz, I got beef with you, man.
胖豆跟我完全不一样
Pando was a huge - misrepresentation of who I am.
我不是个手♥机♥控
I don't spend all my time on the phone,
我不笨 我知道怎么游泳
I'm not clumsy, and I do know how to swim.
没事 兄弟 我想把电影
It's okay, bro, I think I'm just gonna
扔进垃圾桶了
throw the movie in the trash anyways.
等等 真的吗
Wait. Really?
观众说了
[ Sniffles ] The audience has spoken.
所有人都讨厌我的电影 我所有的努力都付诸一炬了
Everyone hates my movie. All that hard work for nothing.
没事的 兄弟
It's all good, guys.
我是说 你不需要... 扔了它的
Oh, I mean, you don't... have to throw it out.
这电影其实还行
It's not that bad a film.
真的吗 - 是呀
Really? -Yeah.
挺天真烂漫的
In a childlike sort of way.
白熊给这部电影五颗左右的星星
Ice Bear gives it five-ish stars.
谢谢你们
Thanks, you guys.
[ Chuckles ]
胖达 我保证在下一部库尔巴系列中
Panda, I promise that for the next Crowbar film
我会让胖豆更加英雄化
I'll make Pando even more heroic.
太酷了 兄弟 我很期待
Cool, man. I look forward to it.
所以 你想让这些人离开吗 还是...
So, do you wanna get these people out of here, or...
我们可能不用等很久了
Huh, or maybe we don't have to wait that long. Hmm.
我不太能理解
Uh...I'm not sure I follow.
-Hmm. -Hmm.
兄弟们
Hmm. -Guys?
♪♪
Ha ha!
Aah!
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
我知道这个的结局
Well, I know how this one's gonna end.
我们离开这吧
Let's get outta here.
Huh?
Huh?
兄弟 我不会再问你第二次 我是说 忍♥者
I won't ask you again, bro -- Um...I mean ninja.
Hiya.
不 不行
No, it can't be!
他们是忍♥者和机器人的混血
They're mixing ninja DNA with robot DNA.
他们就是恶魔
That's just evil!
Hiya!
[ Grunting ]
别下手这么快
Not so fast!
Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?
你是不是有麻烦 老兄
You are in a world of trouble, buddy.
胖豆!- 是的
Pando! -That's right.
准备好去感受胖豆真正的力量了吗
Get ready to feel - the true power of the pan--
Whoa! [ Grunting ]
Ohhh.
胖豆臭名昭著的火球踢
Whoa, Pando's infamous fireball kick.
漂亮的动作 胖豆
Awesome move, Pando.
是的 我就是故意这么做的
Yeah, totally meant to do that, so [chuckles]
Beep, beep. Bzzt.
Beep, beep.
我们要把这个忍♥者带去正义镇
Let's take this ninja to Justice Town.
Both: Aaaaaaahhh!
Aaaaaah.
[ All grunting ]
咝 糟了 断电了
Zap, zap. Short circuit.
耶
Yeah!
最后 世界又一次因为你
Finally, the world is once again
而更安全了 库尔巴·琼斯
a safer place thanks to you, Crowbar Jones.
就像我说的
Well, it's like I always say,
拯救世界不是一只熊的职责
saving the world is not a one-bear job.
胖豆跟我们一样 是大英雄
Pando here is as big a hero as any one of us.
我欠你一命
I owe you my life.
谢谢你 大大 我是说 库尔巴·琼斯
Oh, thank you, Grizz. Oh, I mean, Crowbar Jones.
[ Laughs ]
♪♪
不 胖豆 跟我说说话 老兄
No! Pando! Speak to me, buddy!
我好冷
I feel so cold.
[ Coughing ]
不要离去 朋友
Don't go into the light, buddy.
你的人生画卷已经在你面前展开了
You've got your whole life ahead of you.
诗中说 生活是...
In the words - of the great poet, life is --
嘘 嘘 别说话 晚安小王子
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. Good night, sweet prince.
安息吧
Go to sleep.
胖豆豆豆豆豆豆豆!!Pandoooooooooooo!
[ Cheers and applause ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表