剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
安全回来之后 我就又去玩
And, safely inside, I returned to my blocks,
我最擅长的积木了
which I'm awesome at.
好故事
Hmm. Good story.
但是如果是真的 那回旋镖去哪儿了
But if it's true, - then where's the boomerang?
呃...
Well...
靠你了 回旋镖
Save me, boomerang!
[ Grunts ]
[ Ting! ]
可它再也没回来
But it never came back.
好吧
Hmm. Okay.
暂时通过
Guess that checks out... for now.
小条纹
Stripes! - Aah!
你有什么话说
What's your story?
那个 我一直在找一样
Uh, so, I was looking for something
能让我朋友圈里的自♥拍♥更吸引眼球的东西
to make my profile stand out more on my dating app.
我想找个完美的道具
I just needed the perfect prop.
[ Funky music plays ]
然后我就看到了它
And then I saw it.
找到了
[ Sparkle! ] Bingo!
妹子们都喜欢穿制♥服♥的汉子
Ladies love a man in uniform.
我很有礼貌地向马丁内斯借他的帽子
I politely asked to borrow Martinez's hat.
马丁内斯?
Martinez? - Hmm?
能... 把你的帽子借给我吗?
Can I -- Can I borrow your hat?
马 ... 马丁内斯
[ Snores softly ] Ma-- Martinez?
我就当你答应了
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
[ Giggles ]
然后我就拍了一些自♥拍♥
[ Camera shutter clicking ] I then took a few selfies...
这帽子不错
I like this hat.
然后 我就想把帽子还回去
...and then, I went to return the hat.
[ Snoring ]
但马丁内斯一点都不配合
But Martinez was making things difficult.
[ Grunting ]
拜托 哥们
Oh, come on, man!
什么 怎么了
What, what?!
Hmm?
Eh.
[ Snoring resumes ]
然后我就躺在地板上
And then I just lied on the floor
想凉快儿会
and tried to stay cool.
很好
Fair enough.
你为什么叹气
[ Sighs ] - What was that?!
没什么 没有 我没有叹气
Nothing, nothing! It was nothing!
你的故事呢?
What's your story?
对 你
Yes, you.
白熊在玩电脑
Ice Bear was on computer,
研究水龙功夫技巧
researching the flowing stream kung fu technique.
[ Smooth jazz plays ]
之后白熊觉得吃饭前应该要洗手
But then Ice Bear decided to wash hands before lunch.
白熊绕过正在睡觉的马丁内斯
Ice Bear walked around sleeping Martinez
走到了卫生间
to get to the bathroom.
白熊洗干净了爪子
Ice Bear washed hands.
白熊烘干了爪子
Ice Bear dried hands.
白熊想出来 可是门把手坏了
Ice Bear tried to leave, but door handle was old.
白熊被困住了
Ice Bear was trapped. [ Doorknob clatters ]
白熊想起了水龙功夫
Ice Bear thought about water dragon technique.
[ Water bubbles, drips ]
♪♪
[ Rapid punching ]
施展了水龙功夫后
After mastering water dragon technique,
白熊回到了电脑前 看可爱猫猫视频
Ice Bear went back to computer and watched cat videos.
[ Growls ]
哈哈
Ha ha.
这就是白熊的故事
That is end of Ice Bear's tale.
强而有力的不在场证明
Solid alibi.
有意思 真有意思
Tabes: Interesting. Very interesting.
我知道了
[ Gasps ] I've got it!
我知道小偷是谁了
I know who the thief is!
这也太简单了
It was almost too easy.
首先 在大大的故事里
First, in Grizz's story,
他声称爬过了睡着的马丁内斯
he allegedly climbed over a sleeping Martinez
好从窗户出去 去找他的回旋镖
to get out of the window to find his boomerang.
然后 在胖达的故事里
And then, in Panda's story,
胖达借他的帽子时
Martinez was clearly sleeping at his desk
马丁内斯睡在他的桌子旁
when Panda borrowed his hat.
最后 我回想起某人十分确定地
And, lastly, I recall a certain someone
说他不得不绕过睡着的马丁内斯
saying they had to move around a sleeping Martinez
好去卫生间
to get to the bathroom.
如果你们说的情况如实
If all your stories are true,
马丁内斯怎么能在睡着时 还在房♥间里移♥动♥呢
how was Martinez moving around the station if he was asleep?
他是个吸血鬼
He's a vampire!
不不不 我的朋友
No, no, no, my friend.
他根本没睡
He wasn't sleeping!
[ Snoring ] [ Tabes clears throat ]
Huh?
马丁内斯
Martinez?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
装傻是不是
Playing dumb, eh?
觉得偷吃了我的三明治 还想逃脱制裁是吗?
Thought you'd eat my sandwich and get away with it?!
我 .... 我没吃掉你的午餐 泰碧斯
I-I didn't eat your lunch, Tabes.
我不能吃
I can't.
我只吃无谷蛋白素食
I'm on this gluten-free vegan diet.
不信看我的抽屉里
Check my top drawer.
[ Gasps ]
我很抱歉怀疑你 马丁内斯
Sorry for doubting you, Martinez.
没人会像你一样喜欢
No one would eat kale chips willingly.
吃甘蓝脆片
As you were.
[ Snoring resumes ]
但如果马丁内斯当时在睡觉
But if Martinez was asleep,
他怎么能移♥动♥呢
why was he moving around the station?
泰碧斯 介意我把风扇打开吗
Um, Tabes, you mind if I turn the fan back on?
有点太热了
It's, like, so hot in here.
好 可以 -好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. - Sweet.
[ Chair wheels squeaking ]
白熊觉得这是个物理问题
Ice Bear questions physics involved.
那么 我猜一个谜团解开了
Well, I guess that's one mystery solved.
但还有一个
But one still remains!
如果马丁内斯不是罪犯 而你们都有不在场证明
If Martinez isn't the culprit and you all have alibis...
我很抱歉 泰碧斯
I'm sorry, Tabes.
看起来这会成为下一个未解之谜了
Looks like this will just be another unsolved mystery.
不 大大 不能有未解之谜
No, Grizz. - No mystery should go unsolved!
想一想 泰碧斯 好好想想
Ah, think, Tabes, think!
我觉得 如果我们之中存在罪犯的话
Well, I think - if there's one culprit here,
就是你 胖达 - 什么?!
it's you, Pan Pan! What?!
对啊 你可说了"我爱吃牛油果"
Yeah, you're the one who said, "I love avocado!"
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous!
而且 你可是那个说喜欢方形食物的熊
Besides, you're the one who said you liked squared food!
不不 是他说的
Nuh-uh! That was this guy.
对 是你
Yeah, it was you!
白熊不认同你的控诉
Ice Bear denies your evidence.
有可能这就是真♥相♥ 你这只自私的熊
A likely story, you selfish bear!
他才不是自私
He's not selfish.
你才是整天自♥拍♥的那个 你个奇葩
You're the one with all the selfies, you weirdo!
我说的是"自私" 不是"自♥拍♥" 好吗?
I said "selfish," not "selfie," ya dingle!
自♥拍♥!
[ Gasps ] Selfies!
快点 胖达 把你手♥机♥给我
Quick, Panda, give me your phone!
我的手♥机♥?
Huh? My phone?
给你
Sure.
如果真的有人偷吃了三明治 那肯定是你
And if anyone ate the sandwich, it was you!
看看你自己吧
Just look at you!
什么
Grizz: Uh, excuse me.
你说这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
Huh? Huh? Huh?
熊熊们 我已经二次地
Bears, I have solved the case
解决了这个案子
for the second time.
你们看 我看到
You see, I noticed
科克想出去
that Kirk wanted to go out,
所以我们离开了护林站 准备小溜一下
so we left the ranger station for a quick walk.
在树林里 我解开科克的绳子让他去解决问题
In the woods, I let Kirk off his leash to do his business.
[ Barking ]
然后我在原地做了一会健美体操
And then I proceeded to get in some calisthenics.
做了好多组动作之后 科克回来了
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表