剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
It should cover it all.
这不是山顶水疗的优♥惠♥券
Hmm. This is not a Hill Spa coupon.
什么 我知道上面有点污渍
What? I mean, I know it's got some stains on there,
但还是能用的 对吧
but [blows] it's still good. See? [ Gasp ]
"比尔水疗"
"Bill's Spa"?
现金还是刷♥卡♥
Cash or credit card, please?
好吧 我想这有点误会
Oh, well, uh, I guess there's been a little mistake,
也许我能再找一张真的优♥惠♥券
but maybe I can find a real coupon.
我去门口垃圾桶翻一下
I'm just going to go check the garbage outside.
-[ Grunts ] -Ah-ha.
你哪都别想去
You are not going anywhere.
[ Chuckles ]
来人 救命 请开门
Help! Help! Please!
来人 门被卡住了
Please, help! The door is stuck!
天呐 也太热了
Oh, man, it's too hot.
也许我可以关掉
Maybe I can turn it down.
可能是这个按键...
Uh, maybe this button...?
可能 不是
[ Woman speaking Korean ] Or, no.
这个键吗
Uh, this button?
[ Woman speaking Korean ]
我听不懂 我也看不懂韩语
Ah, I can't understand this, I can't read Korean.
嘿 先生 你读得懂这个吗
Oh. Hey, mister, can you read this?
[ Gasps ] -[ Speaking Korean ]
不 先生 请醒一醒
Oh, no. Sir, please wake up. Please.
不好
Oh, not good.
我得把蒸汽关掉
[ Blowing ] I gotta turn this steam down.
少来点 少来点 少来点
Oh, less steam, less steam, less steam.
什么 不
[ Woman speaking Korean ] What? No.
[ Speaking Korean ]
请付款 谢谢
Please pay! Thank you!
如果不付账 我要报♥警♥了
If you don't pay, I call police.
报♥警♥
Police. Popo.
你懂吗
[ Imitates police siren ] You know?
求求你 我会解决的
Please, I'm sure we can figure this out.
你抓着我兄长干什么
Why are you holding brother?
兄弟 你得帮帮我 他们要刮了我的皮
Bro, you gotta help me. They're gonna body-scrub me.
Mm.
是你 我看见你打乒乓球了
You. I saw you play Ping-Pong.
你觉得你打得很好吗
You think you are good Ping-Pong player, hmm? Ice Bear dabbles.
你觉得你不错是吗 我可是韩国乒乓球大♥师♥
You think you're good, but I am Korean Ping-Pong super master.
Ahh!
我有一个解决办法
So I have a solution to this.
这样吧
Here is the deal.
和我打一场乒乓球
You play Ping-Pong with me.
如果你赢了 棕熊就可以走
If you win, brown bear can go home.
如果你输了 我就报♥警♥让他坐牢去
But if you lose, I call police and brown bear go to jail.
怎么样
Okay?
白熊接受挑战 - 崔先生
Ice Bear accepts. -[ Laughs ] Mr. Choi.
[ Speaking Korean ]
♪♪
[ Whimpers ]
[ Grunting ]
[ Whimpers ] Ow.
♪♪
蒸汽太多了
Panda: Too much steam.
有太多蒸汽了
There's too much steam.
[ Glass shatters ] Huh?
Oh. Yeah. Oh. Ahh. Oh.
[ Chuckles ]
赛点
Match point!
[ Hissing ]
如果我乱按这些键
Maybe if I mess with these buttons,
蒸汽压力会把门打开
the steam's pressure will get us out of here.
[ Woman speaking Korean ]
我觉得会有效果
Aha. I think that did it.
别担心 我们会出去的 先生
Don't worry. I'll get us out of here, sir.
别大口喘气 保持冷静
Try not to breathe too heavy. Stay calm.
[ Woman speaking Korean ]
Mm.
Ha!
[ Speaking Korean, coughing ]
Huh?
我才是真正的大♥师♥
I am true master.
[ Explosion ]
[ All coughing ]
[ Speaking Korean ]
救命 救命
Help! Please help!
这个老人需要帮助 快救救他
This old guy needs help. Please help him.
[ Groaning ]
[ Gasps, speaking Korean ]
[ Conversing in Korean ]
他说了什么 - 谢谢
What did he say? -Thank you!
你救了我爸爸
You save my father.
我得酬谢你
I need to give you reward.
不用了 没事真的 我很高兴能帮上忙
No, that's okay, really. I'm just happy to help.
能不能放我走 拜托
Uh, maybe you could let me go? Please?
是的 棕熊是你朋友
Oh, yes, brown bear is your friend.
好吧 他今天不用付钱了
Okay, then he don't need to pay today. Okay?
谢谢 非常感谢 手放开
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. Hands off.
你救了我们 胖达 还有那个韩国老人
Ah. You saved us, Panda. And that old Korean guy.
白熊什么忙都没帮 只是在炫技
Ice Bear had nothing at stake. Mostly just showing off.
别提了 朋友们 我只是希望
Don't mention it, fellas. I just wish
我们可以好好地做一次水疗
we could've had a normal relaxing day at the spa.
太可惜了 我没有这的优♥惠♥券
Too bad I don't have a real coupon for this place.
[ Speaking Korean ]
今天给你们全部免费 好吗
For you, free pass everything, okay?
[ Snoring ]
Eh.
真好吃
Mm. Hmm. Pretty good.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表