剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
漂流
[ Beeping ]
[ Dramatic music playing ]
♪♪
[ Panting ]
♪♪
[ Grunts ]
[ Grunts ]
♪♪
[ Both grunting ]
Whoa!
♪♪
耶 加油 加油
Yeah! Whoo! Yeah! Go, go!
我们可以的
Whoo! Let's do this!
快跑 加油 跳
Run! Get him! Jump! Yeah!
嘿
Hey!
什么鬼 老兄
Oh, what the heck, man?
拜托 我差点就赢了
Come on. I was winning.
[ Grunting ] Ah!
哇哦
Whoa!
兄弟 小心我的手♥机♥
Dude, watch out for my phone.
[ Laughs ]
这个冒险太容易了 我想挑战更难的
That was too easy, nature. I want more!
兄弟们 你们怎么看
What do you say, bros?
白熊想要点更刺♥激♥的
Ice Bear is down for more thrill.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no thanks.
我在手♥机♥上就可以冒险了
I can have adventures on my phone.
兄弟 手♥机♥不能使你成为真正的冒险者
Dude, your phone doesn't make you a true adventurer.
你看是环境造就了如此强壮的我
Look at what this place made me into!
[ Grunting ]
我们现在可以回家了吗
[ Scoffs ] Can we just go home now?
再说了 我们现在到底在什么鬼地方
I mean, where the heck are we, anyway?
我的天
[ Chatter ] Woman: Oh, my gosh.
太棒了
The best.
过来这边
Man: Come on over here. Whoa!
♪♪
野外河流冒险 什么
[ Gasps ] Wild river ride? What?!
拜托 这个肯定特别好玩
Oh, come on, this will be amazing!
Whoo-hoo!
你好 过的怎么样
Ahoy there! How's it going?
Huh?
喔 你们好
Oh! [ Chuckles ] Well, hello there.
欢迎来到野外河流冒险
Welcome to the wild river ride.
这个听起来就很好玩
Ooh, I like the sound of that!
要怎么玩呢
So how does this work?
很荣幸被询问
Ah! Glad you asked.
欢迎你们
I welcome you
纵情游玩于我们的巨嘴鸟宝宝路线
to a relaxing tube ride along our Baby Toucan path.
新手很适合这条路线
It's great for beginners.
我觉得 听上去还不错
Hmm. I mean, that doesn't sound too bad.
白熊想玩成年巨嘴鸟路线
Ice Bear would rather take adult toucan ride.
这么说 你们想要来点更刺♥激♥的吗
Yeah! Come on. You get any more adventurous?
我懂的 我了解
Oh, I get it. I get it.
你们就是那种硬汉冒险型的人
You guys are those hardcore adventurer-type people,
对吧 - 也不是
ain't you? Not really.
那么 小伙子 我这有个完美的路线适合你们
Oh, then oh, boy, I got something perfect for you.
愤怒黑豹路线
The Angry Panther path.
[ Panther roa ]
哇哦
Whoa!
抱歉 我想问下
Um, sorry, just what's up
那些骷髅还有问号♥都是干嘛的
with all those skulls and question marks?
这些啊 这条线路的大部分地带
Ah, yes. Well, much of the path is --
我该怎么说呢 未知
now, how do I put it? -- unknown.
不用了谢谢 我可不想死
Um, no thanks. Yeah, I don't want to die.
嘿 兄弟 就算要死 我们也要死在一起
Hey, man. Even if we do die, we will die together.
这不还是要死吗
That doesn't make it better!
白熊愿意以自己一命换兄弟的命
Ice Bear will die to save a brother.
那好吧 我们来举手表决
All right. We'll put it to a vote, then.
谁想去愤怒黑豹路线
Who's in for the Angry Panther path?
不 你们老是这样子
Um, no! Y-You guys always do this.
Ah! [ Laughs ]
嘿 老哥 你不能参与投票
Hey, look, you don't get to vote, man.
[ Grunting ]
等下
Hold on.
[ Sighs ]
这个太小了吧
This is really small.
你看着挺好的 - 白熊找到肉干了
Ah, you look fine. Ice Bear found meat stick.
美味牛肉干 人人都有份
Complimentary beef sticks for everyone,
以防你们到时候被困住了
in case y'all get stranded.
你有提供素食吗
Do you have anything vegetarian?
没有 只有牛肉干
Nope, only beef sticks.
Hmm.
我不能玩这个
Oh, I can't do this, guys!
我的手♥机♥会被弄湿的
My phone's going to get all wet.
电子设备一遇到水
You know, water and electronics --
就完蛋了
it's just a big no-no.
这个给你
Here you go.
该死的小袋子...
Stupid little bags and...[Muttering]
这下准备就绪了
Hey, this guy's prepared.
好的 都准备好了吧
All right. We ready?
探险愉快
Have a fun adventure!
朋友们 现在我们还可以改变主意
Panda: Uh, guys, yeah, this is our last chance
选择玩巨嘴鸟宝宝路线
to take the baby toucan path.
没事的 我们好着呢
Nah, man. We good.
[ Groans ]
# 啦啦啦 嘟嘟嘟 #
♪ La, la, la, doo, doo, doo ♪
其实 这也没想象那么糟糕
Hmm. Actually, this isn't that bad.
这样才对嘛 胖胖
That's the spirit, Pan Pan.
我早跟你说了肯定会很... 哇哦
I told you it was going to be -- Whoa!
也没啥没有对吧
See, that wasn't too bad, was it?
Aaah!
喔 天呐 我还不想死
Oh, my God, please! I don't want to die!
不 不要
[ Screaming ] No, no!
♪♪
[ Muffled scream ]
[ Groans ] Ah!
小兄弟 你没事吧
Little bro, you okay?
[ Belches ]
白熊没事
Ice Bear is okay.
我们在什么地方 胖达呢 胖达
[ Grunts ] Where are we? Panda? Panda?!
他肯定跟我们走散了 我们要去找他
He must be lost. We got to find him!
他要是淹死了怎么办 都怪我
What if he drowned? Oh, it's all my fault.
[ Sniffing ]
白熊闻到了从那边飘过来的胖达气味
Ice Bear senses faint Panda breath from that way.
干得好 兄弟
Oh, good job, bro. Hmm.
我们要怎么过去呢
How are we going to get across?
等等 我们或许可以利用这些藤蔓
Oh, wait, maybe we can use these vines.
[ Grunts ]
完蛋
[ Snake hissing ] Ah, bad boy!
[ Water splashes ]
[ Snake hisses ] Ah!
[ Water splashes ]
[ Snake hisses ] Ah!
[ Water splashes ]
呃 我们还是游过去吧
[ Snake hisses, water splashes ] Oh, let's just swim.
♪♪
兄弟们 我在哪
[ Groans ] Oh, bros, where am I?!
我的手♥机♥呢 我要打电♥话♥求助
Ah! I need my phone! I got to call for help!
你在这里
Ah! There you are, silly.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
[ Cellphone beeps ]
也是 肯定没有信♥号♥♥
[ Groans ] Of course, no signal.
我就知道我们不该来的
[ Groans ] I knew this was a bad idea.
"嘿 胖达 我们一起去迷失森林送死吧 "
"Oh, hey, Panda, let's go to the mystery forest and die."
" 好哇 好哇 太棒了 "
"Oh, yeah. Yeah, that's a great --"
有人吗
[ Flute plays ] Huh? H-Hello?
有人吗 那边有人吗
[ Flute plays ] Hello? Is s-- Is someone there? Guys?
别跟我胡闹了
Hey, stop messing around, guys.
干嘛 别 太吵了 快停下
No! Why?! No, that's so annoying. Please stop!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表