剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
lookin' up at this beautiful sky together!
喔 一颗坠落的星星
Oh! A falling star!
快点 许个愿
Quick, let's make a wish!
我希望...
I wish...
我希望我们可以去魔法盒里玩
I wish we could go play in the magic box!
什么
What?!
但是我们去不了的
But we can't actually do that.
你有个计划吗
You have a plan?!
好吧 我也不知道...
Well, I dunno...
那听起来很危险
That sounds dangerous!
说得好 胖达二号♥
Oh. Well said, Panda Two!
你都这么说了 我也不能再反驳了
You can't argue when you put it like that!
好了 魔法盒 我们来了
Okay, magic box, here we come!
[ Yawns ]
八小时的美容觉后见
After I get my eight hours of beauty rest.
[ Static buzzing, click ]
[ Sawing ]
♪♪
♪♪
咱们上
Let's do this.
[ Dramatic music plays ]
♪♪
[ Grunts ]
[ Grunting ]
♪♪
Whoa! Ooaf!
Oh!
Waaah! Ooaf.
谢谢你接住了我 二号♥
Thanks for catching me, Two!
[ Panting ]
[ Gasps ] Ooooh!
它在那里 二号♥ 魔法盒
There it is, Two! The magic box!
好吧 我来了 开门吧魔法盒
Okay, I'm here! Open up, magic box!
为什么没有反应
Why is nothing happening?
Hmmm...
[ Remote clicks ]
[ Gasps ]
♪♪
[ Gasps ]
怎么这么无聊
These are all boring!
好玩的东西跑哪儿去了
Where's all the good stuff?! Hrumph!
我不明白了 二号♥
I don't get it, Two.
那个魔法盒怎么回事
What's wrong with the magic box?
你说我们的计划天衣无缝的
You said this plan would work.
[ Birds chirping ] Huh?
[ Dramatic music plays ]
[ Gasps ]
一个更大的魔法盒
A bigger magic box!
你看见了吗 二号♥
Did you see it, Two?!
耶 我们出发
Yeah, let's go!
刚刚吃完午餐 我应该去检查熊猫一号♥Wang: [ Speaking Chinese ]
[ Footsteps approaching ]
[ Screams ]
♪♪
♪♪
不不不 不会吧
Wang: Huh? No! No, no, no, no, no!
我的天啊
Wo de tian ah!
熊猫一号♥不见了
Panda 1 is missing!
它跑哪儿去了
Where he go?! [ Glass shatters ]
啊 什么
Huh? She me?
它在那里
There he is! [ Squeaks ]
没关系 - 小心
Mei guan xi. Xiao xing.
我是你的朋友 来 来
Wo shi ni de peng you. Lai, lai.
[ All screaming ]
[ Crash ]
[ Groaning ] [ Groaning ]
♪♪
坚持住 二号♥
[ Pants ] Hold on, Two!
我们可以做到的
We can make it!
啊 小宝贝~
[ Speaking Chinese ]
赶快
Gan kuai!
快点 二号♥ 走这边
Quick, Two, this way!
♪♪
Oh!
又是一个魔法盒
Another magic box!
[ Grunts ]
讨厌 我够不到
Dang, it's no use!
你得帮我一把
You're gonna have to give me a boost.
稳住 稳住
Steady. Steady!
[ Grunts, sighs ]
Wheew!
好了 二号♥ 抓住我的爪子
Okay, Two! Take my paw!
快点
Come on!
你在说什么胡话呢
Well, what are you talking about?!
我不可能弃你不顾的
I can't leave you behind!
检查其他房♥间 它不可能跑得很远
Jian cha qi ta fang jian, ta bu ke neng pao de hen yuan!
快来吧 我们得快走
Come on, we have to go now!
[ Footsteps approaching ]
[ Both panting ]
它在那里
There he is!
别害怕 小家伙
It's okay, little guy.
诶 什么
Huh? What?!
什么
Shen me?!
熊猫 - 熊猫
Panda! Panda!
熊猫 熊猫 过来吧 你在哪里
Panda! [ Speaks Chinese ] Panda, come here! Where are you?
回来吧 小家伙
Come here, buddy! [ Speaks Chinese ]
嘿 大哥 -你跑哪儿去了呀
Hei! Da ge! Where are you?!
你在这附近见过一只幼年熊猫吗
Have you seen a small panda around?
大概长这样 - 没有
He looks like this! Mei yo.
[ Sighs ]
♪♪
我就是想不通它是怎么逃出来的
I just can't understand how he got out?
那个小家伙...
Na ge xiao jia huo...
我们一定要找到它
We gotta find him.
我会检查纸箱
[ Sniffling ] Wo hui jian cha zhi xiang.
♪♪
[ Ting! ]
[ Girl singing in Japenese ]
再见了 胖达二号♥
Bye, Two!
美丽心灵力量
Pretty heart power!
[ Engine starts ]
[ Singing continues ]
♪♪
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表