剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Thank goodness.
至少他们都安全了
At least they're all safe.
[ Rumbling ] - Oh, whoa!
Yikes!
Whoa.
放心 我会把你扔过去的
All right, I'm gonna throw you.
不要那样做 我会像石头一样掉下去的
No, uh, don't do that. I'll sink like a stone!
也许我扔掉一些没用的东西 还是可以的
Maybe if I dump some of this useless junk.
大大 你太聪明了
Grizz, you're a genius!
[ Grunts ]
抓紧了
Whoa-oh! - Hold on tight.
Hyah! - Oh, gosh!
♪♪
[ Grunts ]
♪♪
[ Indistinct shouting ]
恭喜 队员们 你们都是洞穴探险专家了
Congrats, Rangers, you are now all expert spelunkers,
大大 你也一样
and, Grizz, that goes for you, too.
显然之前你并不是一个洞穴专家
You absolutely were not a cave expert before,
但是现在你一定是了
but you certainly are now.
好了 全体都有 整队集♥合♥
Okay, everybody, into formation.
我们出发
[ Sighs ] Let's move out.
# 优秀的护林员无所畏惧 #
♪ Poppy Rangers have no fear ♪
# 善待每只鸟和鹿 #
♪ Kind to every bird and deer ♪
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表