剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
You know the job.
这工作就那样
You're looking for narrative,
探索案件背后的故事
interrogate witnesses.
审问目击者
Wake up, Daddy.
起床了 爸爸
Parcel evidence,
解析证据
establish a timeline,
建立时间线
and build a story day after day.
一点一点 编出一个故事来
No! No!
不 不
Hey, the other night,
那天晚上
when you were over for dinner,
你来吃晚饭的时候
why didn't you leave when I had Chris call?
我让克里斯打电♥话♥过来之后你怎么不走
Mmm, I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I had sobered up a little.
可能我稍微清醒一点了
Besides, it wasn't as bad as I thought.
另外 那也没我想的那么糟
And being around your family,
和你的家人在一起
I liked talking to them.
我喜欢和她们聊天
"Bad"? Why'd you think that?
"糟" 你怎么会这么觉得
I was married, Marty, for 3 years.
我结过婚 小马 结婚三年
We had a... baby girl.
我们有一个... 女儿
She died.
夭折了
Car accident. She was two years old.
车祸 她那时才两岁
Marriage couldn't handle it.
我们的婚姻太脆弱
Your kid died?
你女儿夭折了
Oh, I...
我...
I'm sorry, man. I am so sorry. I didn't--
抱歉 伙计 很抱歉 我不知...
No, I mean, it wasn't you guys. It was just me.
别这样 不怪你们 问题在我身上
I was worried...
我害怕...
you know, being around that kind of thing.
和别人的家庭有所来往
Hey, you were married the once, just the once?
你结过婚吧 就一次
Uh-huh. Came close another time.
嗯 还有次差点成了
Laurie.
和劳瑞
Maggie introduced us,
玛姬介绍的
and it-- it broke off.
后来分了
It was for the best, you know. I gave her cause.
这样也好 是我的错
I can be hard to live with. You know, I...
和我生活不容易 我
I don't mean to, but I can be... critical.
我总是会不自觉地挑剔别人
And sometimes I think I'm just not good for people,
有时我觉得我就适合独居
you know, that it's not good for them to be around me.
这是为了我身边的人好
You know, I... I wear 'em down,
我 总让他们劳神费心
you know, they...
他们就
they get unhappy.
会不高兴
Yeah, I think the job does that to a lot of guys.
许多当警♥察♥的都这样
Changes you. Some guys just notice, that's all.
职业改变性格 有些人注意到了 仅此而已
Well I can't say the job made me this way.
我应该不是当了警♥察♥才这样
More like me being this way made me right for the job.
而是这性格让我适合当警♥察♥
And I used to...
过去我还会
think about it more, but...
想得更多
you know, you reach a certain age, you know who you are.
但是到了一定的年龄 你自然就了解自己了
Now I live in a little room
现在我住在城外
out in the country, behind a bar.
乡间酒吧后的一间小屋里
Work 4 nights a week; in between, I drink,
每周工作四晚 没事喝喝酒
and there ain't nobody there to stop me.
也没人管我
I know who I am.
这才是我
After all these years, there's a...
这么多年
there's a victory in that.
我才终于明白此事
Third day on the job,
上班第三天
stopped this cutie for speeding.
我拦下了一个超速的美女
52 minutes later, back in her dorm room.
52分钟后 我就在她宿舍了
I got my...
制♥服♥
uniform around my knees.
脱到了膝盖那儿
I'm occupied,
我正忙着呢
So I don't hear anything.
什么也听不到
I don't know that her roommate has come home
我都不知道她室友回来了
and snuck up behind us. Oh, shit.
偷偷溜到我们身后 糟糕
You know how I knew that she was in the room?
你知道我怎么发现她回来了吗
She stuck her finger up my ass!
她拿手指爆了我的菊花
Ruined me. Now I can't do without it.
害惨我了 现在不这样都不爽
You miss some things on the job.
这职业也有让人怀念的地方
You know what I mean.
你懂的
You got to... decompress
安心过日子之前
before you can go being a family man.
总得先给自己缓解压力
What you get into working,
当你投入工作时
you can't have the kids around that.
就没法兼顾孩子
So, um, sometimes you got to get your head right.
有时需要整理思绪
Mind if I stop by?
能去你那吗
I don't know. Where are you?
那取决于你在哪
Elks.
艾尔克斯
So you're drunk.
那你肯定醉了
No, I'm not,
我没醉
and I've hardly had anything to drink.
我都没怎么喝
You never hardly have anything to drink.
你总是没怎么喝
I have a surprise for you.
我有惊喜给你
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
Is that a yes?
那你是同意了
I, uh, might stay up.
考虑考虑
It's for your wife and kids, too.
解压对妻子孩子也是好事
You got to take your release where you find it
有机会就抓住 赶紧放松
or where it finds you.
有时机会还会送上门
I mean, in the end, it's for the good of the family.
无论如何 这对家庭有好处
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, well, I, uh,
是 我
got you a present.
给你的礼物
Don't move a muscle.
不要动
I shan't. Just the fingers,
不动 除了指头
the finger muscles.
只有指头
Oh, stop.
停下
Oh, you're very naughty.
你真不乖
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say
你所说的任何话
can and will be held against you in a court of law.
都将作为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权聘请律师
If you can't afford an attorney,
如果你负担不起
the state will provide you one.
政♥府♥将为你指派
Do you understand your rights?
明白你的权利了吗
You definitely have a career in law enforcement.
你在执法部门一定能干得很好
Well, I thought I was gonna put these on you.
我本来打算给你用的
You want this?
想要吗
You want it?
真的想要
Now, what do you mean,
能再解释一下吗
exactly, these visions you mentioned?
你提到的异象
Oh, shit. I thought you knew.
我以为你知道呢
I told Marty about them, you know, down the line.
其实我都告诉过小马了
Uh, chemical... flashbacks,
就是记忆闪回
neural damage, you know,
神经创伤那些
from my time in the HIDTA,
我在HIDTA时留下的
as in High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Area.
就是大规模贩毒区
I spent 4 years undercover.
我当过4年的卧底
You know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
That's where they got them Fed rumors, I first come in.
所以才有了我刚来时的那些流言
What, you two don't know about them?
怎么 你们俩不知道吗
Those files are still sealed, huh?
那些文件还封存着呢
Shee-it.
可恶
Just what have you two heard about me?
你们俩知道我些什么
You wanted blues?
你想要安定吗
Quaaludes.
安♥眠♥酮♥
Downers? Dopey stuff.
镇定剂吗 让人变迟钝的东西
What's it run?
价格是多少
I'm thinking blue go for three a pill.
安定一片三元
We'll say 200 for the bottle.
200一瓶吧
I thought you might just take 'em.
我猜到你也许会全都要
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表