剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
You called me in here, huh? You did.
是你们叫我来的 是你们
I know, and if we need anything else,
我知道 如果我们需要其他帮助
we'll let you know.
我们会再告诉你的
We appreciate the assist, detective.
多谢你的帮助 警探
What the fuck is going on here?
你们怎么回事
We have to salvage a double murder confession,
我们得挽救这个双重谋杀案的招供
is what's going on.
就这么回事
If he wasn't just running you in there,
如果他不是诓你的
you'll get anything we get.
我们会把知道的都告诉你
You have my word.
我保证
Come on. Ease up, baby. Calm down.
好了 放松点 冷静
And I'll be back...
我还会回来的
Oh, I got it.
知道了
Tomorrow.
明天就来
Stay the fuck back. I got it.
退后 我来
In eternity, where there is no time,
在没有时间的永恒中
nothing can grow.
没有什么会成长
Nothing can become.
没有什么会变化
Nothing changes.
没有什么会改变
So death created time
所以其实是死亡造就了时间
to grow the things that it would kill...
让万物生长然后归于死亡
and you are reborn
复又重生
but into the same life
但坠入同样的生活
that you've always been born into.
那个你反复经历的生活
I mean, how many times have we had this conversation, detectives?
这种对话我们有过多少次了 警探们
Well, who knows?
天知道
When you can't remember your lives,
当你想不起自己的生活
you can't change your lives,
无法改变自己的生活
and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life.
那就是生命既糟糕又秘密的命数所在
You're trapped...
你被束缚了
by that nightmare you keep waking up into.
被一直以来缠绕你的噩梦所束缚
You all right?
你还好吗
We got to go to Abbeville.
我们得去阿比维尔
Well, I got a deposition this afternoon.
今天下午我要上庭作证
Aw, push it.
推掉
I got somebody we need to talk to.
我们必须去跟一个人谈谈
I'll tell you on the way.
路上我再跟你解释
Come on.
走吧
You really think he's serious about having something,
你真觉得他确实知道些事吗
and if so, then what?
如果真是那样 又如何
Reggie Ledoux deserved to die, Marty.
雷吉·勒杜活该去死 小马
That was justice.
那是正义
I'm not ruling out other agencies.
但我不能排除其他可能
What does that mean?
什么意思
Guy Francis and Charlie Lange
盖伊·弗朗西斯和查理·兰
both say the Yellow King.
都提到了黄袍国王
Dora Lange said the Yellow King.
朵拉·兰也提到过黄袍国王
OK. Look.
听着
If the killer is still out there,
如果凶手仍然逍遥法外
why haven't there been more killings?
为什么没有继续杀人
Well, maybe there have, Marty,
也许有 小马
and we just don't know about them,
只是我们还不知道
hadn't put them together.
没有把它们串联起来
Ever wonder why that task force
你有想过为什么1995年
was so hot to take the case back in '95?
特别小组那么想接管案子吗
Are you telling me you think the task force was in on it?
你的意思是特别小组与此有关
Fuck.
我♥操♥
How the fuck does this happen?
这他妈怎么回事
He knew what he was looking at with the double murders.
他知道自己面临的是双重谋杀案的指控
Guess he thought about it and made a choice.
也许他考虑之后做出了选择
You got a camera feed?
这有监控录像
Here. Go back. Play this.
就这 倒回去再放
Took a phone call at 7:15, his lawyer.
他七点十五分跟自己的律师通了话
You got audio on this, sound?
有音频能听吗 声音
Nah, just the vid.
没有 只有视频
That's it, just 3 hours of nothing...
就这些了 三小时什么事都没发生
Till you see the blood.
然后就看到血流出来
We don't know what somebody might have told him
我们不知道打电♥话♥的时候
on that phone call.
对方跟他说了什么
I want to see your incoming call logs now.
我要看你们的来电记录
All right.
好
What are the two officers' names?
那两位警官叫什么名字
Childress and Mahoney.
柴尔德里斯和马奥尼
Give me their files, please.
我要他们的档案
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Terrence, get prints on this.
泰伦斯 提取一下这里的指纹
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Prints? That's a public phone.
指纹 这可是公用电♥话♥
No kind of lawyer makes calls from here.
律师是不会从这种地方打电♥话♥的
Francis have relatives?
佛朗西斯有亲戚吗
Yeah--sisters, a few nieces, nephews.
有 几个姐妹 几个外甥女和外甥
Connects to the suicide, how?
他们跟自杀案有什么关系
Somebody might have told him something,
可能有人跟他说了什么
gave him no choice.
他别无选择
Well, great.
太棒了
So when he got going on this thing again,
当他再次着手查这件事的时候
did he mention Billy Lee Tuttle?
他有没有提到过比利·李·塔特尔
You know that he did.
你明知道他提过
Tuttle died a couple years back, 2010.
2010年塔特尔死了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
What was that, mixed medications? So what?
混合药物什么的 那又怎样
Right after Cohle showed back up in the state.
就在科尔再次出现在这里之后
Fuck this.
去死吧
Fuck this bullshit.
都是些屁话
You tell me right now
你现在告诉我
why you're all over Cohle, or I'll walk.
为什么这么关注科尔 不然我马上走人
His record, his reports, his stories, they don't add up.
这是他的记录 报告和陈述 根本不合情理
So talk to him about it already.
那就去找他谈
Stop pissing in my ear.
别来脏我的耳朵
We did.
我们找他谈过
Oh, you did? What?
是吗 怎么了
Well, if you two talked to Rust,
如果你们两个跟拉斯特聊过
you weren't getting a read on him.
就不是你们掌握他的情况了
He was getting a read on you.
而是他掌握了你们
This is all you got?
你们就查到这些
Fuck, I already know all this.
操 这些我都知道了
That what we have so far.
这是我们迄今为止查到的所有东西
You hadn't checked old unsolveds.
你们没有查过去的悬案
Maybe you stop dancing with us.
也许你应该别再跟我们耍花招了
Tell us what you really been up to,
告诉我们你到底在做什么
how you spend your time.
把你的时间花在哪儿
I already told you how I spend my time.
我已经告诉你我把时间花在哪儿了
Except you've been bullshitting us all afternoon.
但是你整个下午一直在说废话
Excuse us for one minute, please.
麻烦稍等下
These are from the crime scene in Lake Charles
这是在查尔斯湖犯罪现场拍到的
once folks got word.
我们一得知情况就赶过去了
Recognize anybody in there?
有认识的人吗
Lake Charles is a bit out of the way for you, ain't it?
查尔斯湖有点跟你八字不合 是吧
How did you keep her out of the papers?
你怎么让她从文件里消失的
Maybe you got some friends in high places?
你上面有靠山吗
Your truck and a man fitting your description
你的卡车 还有一个符合你的描述的人
was spotted in the vicinity
在过去的一个月内
of our crime scene 5 times
在犯罪现场出现过五次
by 5 different people over the last month.
被五个不同的人目击到
Now, besides people seeing him
除了有人几周之内
and his truck around the location for weeks,
在附近见过他和他的卡车
you know he was off the grid after he left in '02,
他自从2002年离开之后就消失了
didn't show up anywhere till 2010--Louisiana.
直到2010年才在路易斯安那州出现
Got his driver's license renewed.
更新了他的驾照
Nobody knows what he's been doing
但是没有任何人知道
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表