剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I'll try.
我尽量
Two weeks, and then you two start catching again.
两周时间 然后你们就继续抓人去吧
Yeah.
好
Let's cut to the point.
我们直奔主题吧
As the crow flies, y'all are wanting to ask
说白了 你们就是想问
about that big throwdown in the woods, yeah?
树林里的那场大戏 对吧
Eventually, sure.
最后会问的 当然
Right now, we're just trying to track the case.
现在我们只是想了解这个案子
How Cohle worked it, especially.
特别是科尔如何解决的
Which indicates you think I'm too thick to realize
说明你们认为我笨到意识不到
that y'all are trying to jam somebody up.
你们是想找人麻烦
You're on to something new.
你们之前肯定没遇到过这种情况
So Cohle didn't want to give it to the task force.
所以科尔不想把案子移交给特别小组
Did you?
你呢
No, I did not.
不 我也不想
It don't make sense. There is nothing out here.
这没道理 这里什么都没有
According to this map, it should be within these few miles.
按照地图 应该就在几公里之内
Well-- ahem-- I guess if it's one of those
如果是那种临时性的
tent revival places, they move around.
开信仰复兴布道会的地方 会经常迁移的
Yeah.
是啊
Tents usually do.
临时场所经常这样
There's no date on this flyer, which is strange.
这张传♥单♥上没有日期 这一点很奇怪
Something up there.
那是什么
Wait, wait, back up.
等等 上一句
Are you saying you were hallucinating on the job?
你是说你在工作时产生了幻觉
No. I mean, I could always
不 我可以区分
tell what was real or what wasn't, you know.
什么是真的 什么不是
So when I'd see things, like, man, I'd just-- -- roll with it.
所以当我产生幻觉的时候 我就顺其自然
You still see things?
你现在还会产生幻觉吗
No.
不会了
No, they stopped altogether
不 在我戒毒几年之后
after I was clean a couple years.
就彻底消失了
No numbers on this place.
没有门牌号♥
Fire must have happened a long time ago.
火灾肯定发生在很久之前
Okay. Place is trashed.
好吧 这地方彻底毁了
This ain't no kinda anything.
什么都没了
Yeah, back then, the visions.
在那个时候 那些异象
Yeah, most of the time, I was convinced that I'd lost it.
大多数时候 我都确信不会再有了
Marty?
小马
But there were other times...
但还有些时候
I thought I was mainlining the secret truth of the universe.
我觉得自己被宇宙的神秘真♥相♥所萦绕
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表