剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
department needed a deep undercover narco,
或部门都需要有一个深度卧底的缉毒警
they got me,
他们选中了我
and there was no fuckin' expiration date, baby.
而且没有结束的那一天
And they kept you out there for 4 years?
他们让你做了四年线人对吧
And then, February of '93,
1993年2月
I killed 3 cartel men in Port Houston.
我在休斯顿港杀了三个毒贩
I took three 25s in the side and ended up
我被判了三个25年有期徒刑 最后
at Northshore Psychiatric Hospital in Lubbock, Texas,
被送进了德州拉伯克的北岸精神病院
which is kind of funny in its own rite--
这本身就够好笑的了
psych ward being in Lubbock, Texas. Heh!
德州拉伯克居然有家精神病院
You ever been there? They offered me a psych pension.
你去过吗 他们还要给我精神病抚恤金
Jackpot, right?
算是中奖了 对吧
And I said no.
但我拒绝了
I said, "Put me on homicide somewhere."
我说 把我调到凶杀组吧
By then, I was owed quite a few favors,
他们欠了我不少人情
and, uh, Louisiana was what they had.
所以 就把我调到路易斯安那来了
Yeah, for a long time after,
是啊 那之后好长时间
I -- I didn't really sleep.
我都睡不好
Nightmares, PTSD, exhausted nerves, whatever.
噩梦 创伤后应激障碍 身心俱疲什么的
Why homicide?
为什么要到凶杀组
Oh, something I saw at Northshore.
跟我在北岸看到的事有关
Quote from Corinthians.
柯林斯原话是这么说的
"The body is not one member, but many."
"一体分离成众人"
"Now are they many, but... of one body."
"众人汇聚成一体"
What's that mean, though?
那是什么意思
I was just trying to stay a part of the body now.
我只是想在这个群体中保有一席之地
The fishing pole's not working.
这根鱼竿坏掉了
Just ask Grandpa. No.
那就去找外公 才不要
Grandpa, I can't tell if it's working.
外公 我不知道这根鱼竿好不好用
You'll know, honey. It'll yank at you hard.
亲爱的 等鱼咬钩了你就知道了
Okay. Why don't you...
好吧 你怎么不...
How's that case going? The big one?
案子查的怎么样了 那个大案子
Working it, you know.
还在查
Things like that didn't happen these parts when I was young.
我年轻时这种事可不常发生
People said "Ma'am" And "Sir."
人们嘴边挂着"女士""先生"
Families stayed together.
一家人总是聚在一起
Yeah, that's how it was, huh?
那都是过去时光了
Not all the time.
也不都是
There was more dignity.
过去的更注重身份
Everyone wasn't out in the street, yelling about their rights.
没人会走上大街 嚷嚷着要权利
Well, if things were so great,
要是真的那么好
they never would have changed.
就不会变了
Nothing is going on.
什么事都没有
I'm just saying, if there's a problem,
我只是告诉你 要是有什么事
you can talk to me. You know that.
你可以找我谈
If I have a problem with someone,
要是我跟谁有矛盾
I talk to them, Ma.
我会跟那个人谈的 妈妈
Well, you should be able to talk to me.
你也可以找我谈
I know what it's like to be married to a man.
我知道婚姻是什么滋味
You think they're all the same, huh?
你以为男人都一个德行吗
I don't know why you're so rude to me.
我不明白为什么你对我如此无礼
If you're frustrated, don't take it out on me.
你有气也别撒在我身上
I think that you need to get your cable fixed
我觉得你该装上有线电视
and stop confusing me with your soap operas.
少把我往狗血肥皂剧里套
Well, you beat up on what you can't control.
你在为你控制不了的事而生气
Makes it bad for everybody else.
却让周围的人都跟你遭殃
I don't know how. I don't care. Just try.
我不会用 关我屁事 自己摆弄去
You do it. I can't.
你给我弄 我不管
You have smaller fingers.
你手比较小
Macie, just do it.
梅茜 自己做
So you're telling me the world isn't getting worse?
你觉得这个世界没有变糟
I seen kids today, all in black,
现在的孩子 一身黑衣服
wearing makeup, shit on their faces.
浓妆艳抹 脸上涂得不成人样
Everything's sex.
满口黄腔
Clinton.
还有克♥林♥顿♥
You know, throughout history,
回顾历史
I bet every old man probably said the same thing.
我敢打赌所有老一辈都说过同样的话
And old men die,
老一辈死了之后
and the world keeps spinning.
地球还在转动
How are the girls? I got this lead
姑娘们怎么样了 我收到了一条线索
I got this lead I wanted to check up on.
我收到了一条线索 我要去查查看
I told you about it.
我跟你说起过
Maybe your dad could bring you back. No.
你父亲可以送你回去 不要
You didn't tell me anything about it.
你根本就没跟我说过
This is a family day.
这可是家庭聚会
I did tell you about it.
我跟你说起过
I mentioned it. It's the new case.
我提起过 是那个新案子
Okay, well, how about we all head back, then?
好吧 那我们一起回去吧
Hmm. All right, sweetheart.
好 亲爱的
Come on! Let's go!
上岸吧 我们回家了
My line's tangled.
我的钓鱼线都缠到一起了
Just paddle in.
快把船划回来
Okay. Told you!
好吧 我说了吧
Thanks for the lovely afternoon.
多谢下午的招待
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Afternoon, sir.
下午好 先生
How you doing today, Officer? I have a question for you.
您好 警官 我想问你个问题
You ever seen this girl?
你见过这个女孩吗
You never seen her before?
从没见过她吗
Never before. Hmmmm, not here.
从没见过 没见过
Question.
问个问题
I'm looking for this young lady. You recognize her?
我在找这个女孩 你认识她吗
I might need a memory jog.
给点"提示"会比较好
Dora. Young blonde?
她叫朵拉 很年轻 金发
Dora. Dora, Dora, Dora, Dora.
朵拉 朵拉 朵拉 朵拉 朵拉
Dora.
朵拉
Have any guys come around lately,
最近有没有哪个男人
looking for anything more than a good time?
来这不只是找乐子那么简单
You might be able to remember for a little more money?
再给你点钱你能想起点别的吗
I might.
也许吧
You might?
是吗
Years we've been through this.
都说了这么多年了
Sweetheart, listen to me.
亲爱的 听我说
There is nowhere else I want to be.
我只想跟你们在一起
I wonder if you even know you're lying.
我觉得你甚至都不知道自己在说谎
Oh, come on!
得了吧
Bad enough,
我每天
the shit I got to wade through on a daily basis,
都要面对一堆烂事 已经够糟的了
bring me this "feel bad for me" crap
连上了三十小时的班 好不容易到了周末
when I work 30 hours straight and spent the weekend
还要听你♥爸♥爸放屁 你最后还给我一句
listening to your dad's bullshit?
觉得我真可怜
I come home, the one place
我回家 家应该是一个
where there's supposed to be peace and calm,
充满祥和宁静的地方
and you throw this shit... Who told you that?
你却说一堆... 谁跟你说的
It's not always that way. It's not supposed to be.
家并不总是那样的 也不该是那样
It's supposed to be what I want, it's supposed to help me.
那本该是我想要的 那本该帮助我
We do help you!
我们就是在帮助你
All the goddamn time!
一直如此
Okay, well, what do you want me to say?
好吧 你想让我说什么
You want me to talk about the woman, had antlers?
你想让我谈谈那个 有鹿角的女人吗
Do you want me to tell you about the kids disappearing,
你想让我跟你谈谈那些消失的孩子吗
and maybe you'll stop with the "poor me" little whiny bullshit?
那样你就能不再发牢骚说自己有多惨了吗
Is that what you're saying, hmm?
你觉得我是这个意思吗
That I'm trying to make you feel bad for me?
你觉得我是想让你觉得我有多惨吗
Is that really how you want to play this?
你就是这种态度吗
No, honey.
不 亲爱的
I think you're the greatest woman I ever met,
我觉得你是我见过的最好的女人
and you're the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
遇见你是我人生最美妙的事
But, yeah, you know, sometimes
但是 真的 有时候
I think you might have a penchant
我觉得你好像很容易
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表