剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
They introduced us to the guy.
他们把我介绍给了一个人
His face, underneath his nose and cheeks,
他的脸上 鼻子和脸颊下面
scarred.
布满了伤疤
Gave me funny looks all night.
整晚都在做奇怪的表情
Every time I glanced at him, staring at me.
每次我瞥到他 他都在盯着我
Any chance this man with the scars was another Ledoux?
有没有可能这个人也是勒杜家的
No. I don't know. I don't think so.
不 我不知道 我觉得不是
Next morning, men were too hung-over to hunt.
第二天早上 他们宿醉未醒没法打猎
Pop and I went home.
我和爸爸就回家了
You, uh, ever see him again, guy with the scars?
你之后还有见过那个有伤疤的人吗
Never again.
再也没有
I'd remember.
见过我会记得的
Fuck, I don't like this place.
操 我不喜欢这个地方
Nothing grows in the right direction.
所有东西生长的方向都不对
Where'd this woman come from?
这个女人是怎么查到的
Tax records.
税务记录
Drew a paycheck from Tuttle's father.
从塔特尔的爸爸那儿领♥取♥薪水
Uh, some kind of domestic.
佣人什么的
How'd you find her?
你怎么找到她的
Well, had to get federal income tax records from '40 to '59.
我找到了40年到59年间的联邦所得税记录
I matched Social with a credit check run
发现社保号♥和90年代末
in the late nineties
一次信用核查相匹配
for Section-8 housing in Alexandria.
当时是为了在亚历山大第八区租♥房♥♥
Good job.
做得好
Look at you. Heh!
看看你
High praise from a bartender.
一个酒保给了我好高的赞扬
Cops.
条子
She gets tired easy,
她很容易累
'specially hot as it is.
特别是像现在这么热
Now, I don't understand what this is about.
我不知道你们要干什么
Thank you.
谢谢
We're private investigators, hired to do, uh,
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 受人雇佣前来
ancestral research.
调查祖上的信息
M-mineral rights along the coast.
沿海的矿权问题
I never knew them Tuttle people, but I heard stories.
我从来没见过塔特尔家的人 但我听过传言
No, thank you.
算了吧 谢谢
You think she might get some money out this?
你觉得她可能从中赚到点钱吗
Uh, quite possible.
很有可能
Depends on what we find out.
取决于我们能查出些什么
Miss Delores?
德洛丽丝女士
You worked for Mr. Sam Tuttle 19 years, right?
你为山姆·塔特尔先生工作了19年 对吗
Yes.
是的
Erath.
在伊拉斯
Then Shreveport.
然后是薛夫波特
So you knew his son, Billy Lee, right?
那你认识他的儿子 比利·李 对吗
A cousin, Eddie?
他的堂兄 埃迪
Little boys, mm-hmm. I remember.
小男孩们 我记得
What about extended family?
远亲呢
Cousins, you know, that might have been close to the boys?
有没有堂兄之类的 跟男孩们比较熟的
Those days, families were bigger.
那时候的家族比现在庞大的多
Oh, all sorts of brothers, cousins, kids just running around.
哥哥弟弟表亲堂亲 东奔西跑的孩子们
Did, uh, Sam Tuttle have
山姆·塔特尔
kids outside his marriage that you know about?
有没有什么私生子
Hmm! Don't you know it.
你该知道的
Now, people kept their own back then.
那是 人们独享自己的东西
I mean, a man's house was his own.
男人的房♥子就是他自己的
Mr. Sam?
山姆先生呢
He had lots of children.
他有很多孩子
All types.
性格迥异
He didn't like a woman--
他没对任何女人动过心
See, once she had it done to her,
春宵一刻
he didn't like them but that one time.
拔屌♥无情
Not after that.
绝不动心
Hmm, and out of all these kids running around,
在这些东奔西跑的孩子们中
you remember one that maybe had scars
有没有个孩子
all across the bottom of his face?
脸下面布满了伤疤
I--I think that was Mr. Sam's grandchild.
那是山姆先生的孙子吧
His daddy did that to him, that poor boy.
那是他爸爸弄的 可怜的孩子
I -- I think that child was a -- a Childress
我觉得那孩子是柴尔德里斯家的人
or what, Fi, he was a LeBeau or a Childress?
菲 他是勒布家的还是柴尔德里斯家的
From Mr. Sam's other family?
是山姆先生另一个家庭里的吗
I shouldn't be talking to you about this.
我不该和你说这个的
That's OK.
没关系的
Miss Delores.
徳洛丽斯小姐
Could you have a look at something for me? One thing.
能帮我确认件事吗 一件事
Just have a look. See if you recognize it.
一眼就行 看您认不认得出来
You know Carcosa?
你知道卡寇莎
What is it?
那是什么
Him who eats time.
他会吞噬时间
Him robes...
他的长袍
it's a wind of invisible voices.
像一阵风 只闻其声不见其人
Mineral rights, my ass. What you all doing?
什么矿权 你们到底在干嘛
Rejoice.
庆祝
Death is not the end.
死亡不是尽头
Rejoice. You need to leave, now.
庆祝 你们得离开了 立刻
Death is not the end. You need to leave.
死亡不是尽头 你们得离开了
You know Carcosa?
你知道卡寇莎
You rejoice.
庆祝
Carcosa.
卡寇莎
Rest of the family, they don't really talk to Aunt D.
家里其余的人都不太和徳洛丽斯阿姨说话
She crazy.
她疯了
Dementia.
痴呆
She never had any kind of good life,
她从没过过好日子
but most days, she can't even make sense.
大部分时候 她都意识混乱
Yeah? She sure made sense to me.
是吗 我觉得她很清醒
That should worry you, mister.
那可不是什么好事 先生
Sure hope that old lady was wrong.
真希望那个老太太是错的
About what?
关于什么
About death not being the end of it.
死亡并不是尽头
Did some backtracking on the Marie Fontenot stuff.
我又调查了下玛丽·方特诺特
Got some old sheets.
找到了几份以前的文件
Sheriff signed off on the "Report made in error,"
治安官签了"错报"
but he didn't take the original complaint on her.
但投诉她的并不是治安官本人
Deputy did.
是副治安官
Got a name?
你知道是谁吗
You ain't gonna believe this shit.
你肯定无法相信
Steve Geraci.
史蒂夫·杰瑞西
So I did some double-checking.
所以我复核了一次
Before CID,
当刑事调查员以前
he was with Vermillion Parish Sheriff's.
他在梵米伦教区当治安官
Erath was his beat.
伊拉斯是他的辖区
If it got covered up,
如果有人掩盖了这件事
Steve might know something.
那史蒂夫可能知道些什么
Didn't say a fucking word when we asked about it in '95.
我们95年问他的时候却什么都没说
I never did like that cocksucker.
我一直都不喜欢那个混♥蛋♥
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
Well, uh, this is the thing.
问题就在这里
He's from Iberia originally.
他来自伊比利亚
After CID, he went home.
从刑事调查员退下来后 他回家了
He's Sheriff of Iberia Parish.
他现在是伊比利亚教区的治安官
Shit.
操
Yeah.
没错
Rust, the only person can arrest the sheriff
拉斯特 在这个州
in this state is the governor.
能逮捕治安官的人 只有州长
Well, we ain't looking to arrest him, Marty,
我们不是要去逮捕他 小马
just have a little chat.
只是找他谈谈话
Well, he ain't gonna talk with you.
他才不会来跟你谈话
I got a car battery and two jumper cables argue different.
我车里的电池和两跟跨接电缆可不这么认为
Don't even start with that shit.
你最好别有那种想法
What do you recommend, Marty?
那你有什么建议吗 小马
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表