剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
so the plan is we make 'em an offer...
所以计划是我们给他们点甜头
we get a line on their supplier,
弄清楚他们的供货商
confirm it's Ledoux,
确定就是勒杜
bring him in.
抓住他
And then, once we're out there,
但是做这件事的
all right, it's just you and me on this.
只能是我们两个人
I don't like that.
我不喜欢这样
What happens, they clock you're not you?
如果他们发现你的真实身份呢
No, I can't do what I need to do if we got watchdogs.
不行 如果有人看着就做不了我要做的了
Besides, like you said, Quesada'd pull me.
而且就像你说的 柯萨达不会让我♥干♥的
The stakes ain't that high anyway.
反正风险也没有那么高
I get found, I take a bullet to the head.
被发现了不过一枪爆头而已
This cartel I worked on the border,
我以前在边境卧底的一个贩毒集团
they, uh, they had this routine.
他们有个传统
They'd duct-tape you to a chair that was bolted to the floor,
会用胶带把你绑在一个固定在地上的椅子上
use a couple rolls,
缠好几道
make sure you couldn't budge a fuckin' inch.
确定你一点都动不了
And they'd cut around your face,
然后他们会绕着你的脸切
grip your scalp, yank down,
抓住你的头皮 猛的拉下来
rip your face off.
把你整个脸都撕下来
And they'd put a mirror in front of you
然后在你面前放一面镜子
so you could get a good look at yourself.
让你好好看看自己什么样
And they'd cut your dick and your balls off...
然后切下你的鸡♥巴♥和蛋
shove 'em down your throat until you bled and choked out,
塞进嘴里 直到你血流不止 噎死为止
while you were watching.
还让你看着
So...
所以
as far as high stakes go,
就风险而言
bullet to the head?
一枪爆头
It ain't that.
弱爆了
You sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这样做吗
Not exactly.
不确定
Realize you got a upstairs here, right?
你知道你这里有二楼的吧
What is that?
这是什么
Ink and cayenne.
墨水和辣椒素
Irritates the skin, looks contused.
让皮肤发炎 看着像肿块
How long they have you out there, working the corridor?
他们让你在边境做了多久
Almost 4 years.
差不多四年
4? What the hell?
四年 搞什么鬼
UCs ain't supposed to do more than 11 months.
卧底们不应该工作超过11个月
Yeah, but I--I'd fucked up on the job,
是啊 但是我把任务搞砸了
and to make it better, they went with me.
为了挽救局势 他们和我一起去了
That's a long time, being like that.
那样的话 很难熬吧
I need a good story to move fast, and I think I got one.
我需要个快速交易的借口 现在有了
All we need now is some good coke.
现在只需要一些可♥卡♥因♥了
Where you gonna get that?
你打算去哪儿搞
Don't worry about it.
这你就别担心了
So you got a suspect,
你们找到了一个嫌疑人
and youu take a leave of absence?
然后却请了假
Yup.
是的
Like I said, to see my pops.
就像我说的 去见我老爸
Had leukemia.
他得了白血病
Favre. Get the evidence key from you?
法夫尔 证据室的钥匙在身上吗
Yeah. Heard you were taking time.
在 不是说不着急吗
Thank you. Leaving tonight.
谢谢 今晚就走
Sign the log. Yep.
别忘登记 好的
You supposed to see both eyes in this one?
这个应该能看到两只眼睛吗
They really should have a better system for this.
他们真应该把系统搞好点
We looked at your old partner's history.
我们看了你前搭档的档案
And coincidences keep mounting, detective.
巧合不断 警探
Oh, coincidences like what?
什么样的巧合
Well, I don't know if it would qualify as coincidence, but,
我不确定算不算是巧合 不过
near as we could tell, his pops never had leukemia.
就我们所知 他爸爸从来没得过白血病
No hospital records of that.
没有任何医院记录
Fact, nobody in that town in Alaska's
事实上 30年以来 阿♥拉♥斯加那个镇上
seen Travis Cohle in more than 30 years.
所有人都没见过特拉维斯·科尔
That it?
所以呢
You still angry at him, your pops?
你还在生你♥爸♥爸的气吗
No.
不了
He's dead.
他死了
You were, though.
但你当时很生气
I mean, why you two didn't talk.
不然你们两个为什么不来往了
We never really liked each other.
我们从来没喜欢过对方
There's a difference.
这还是有区别的
He was in 'Nam.
他去过越南
Met my mother on leave in Galveston.
休假的时候在加尔维斯顿遇到了我妈
Time he came back, I was two.
他回来的时候 我两岁
She dumped me on him,
她把我丢给了他
then she hauled ass, and he and I moved to Alaska.
然后拍屁♥股♥走人 我们两个搬到了阿♥拉♥斯加
He was a survivalist, I guess you'd call it.
他是个幸存者 可以这么说
Had some very fucking strange ideas.
有过一些非常奇葩的想法
Oh, there's nothing like the night sky out there, though.
没有比那里静谧的夜空更美的事物了
But I couldn't handle the cold, so...
但是我有点怕冷 所以
I headed back to South Texas 'cause all I could remember was
所以我回到了南德克萨斯 因为我记得
at least it never got cold.
那里至少不冷
My old man always made like I let him down that way.
我爸经常让我觉得我那么做让他失望了
Said I had no loyalty.
说我毫无忠诚之心
A clean break is best now, while they're still young.
趁他们还小 一刀两断是最好的选择
Look, that's none of my business.
听着 那和我无关
I mean, but I do need him to watch my back on this.
我想说的是我还需要他的协助
This is how you all get warped.
所以你们全都变得一团糟
You always short-change the wrong things.
你们总是低估自己的错误
Short-change?
低估
What else?
还有什么
He wanted me to pass a tide of apologies of which I'll skip...
他想让我帮他道个歉 不过这就算了
and he wants to see the girls,
他想见见女孩儿们
if you can make time for it.
如果你能安排一下的话
Kids are the only thing that matter, Maggie.
孩子是唯一重要的事 玛姬
They're the only reason for this whole man-woman drama.
男女间的这些事都是因为孩子
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What are you suggesting, exactly?
你到底在说什么
Just that people fuck up.
人会把事情搞砸
We age.
我们会变老
Men, women,
男人和女人
it's not supposed to work except to make kids.
除了繁衍后代外不应该发展其它关系
So, if you can imagine
如果你把小马的行为
Marty's behavior as an expression of weakness, pain,
看作是软弱 痛苦的表现
you'd see that it's not about you.
你就能看出来那并不是因为你
So, end of the day, you duck under rationalization,
原来你跟其他人一样
same as any of them.
拿合理化当挡箭牌
You must have been a great husband.
你肯定是一个好丈夫
People have been seeing me around for about a week.
我露面有差不多一个星期了
Guy I used to run with, he wants to meet me tonight.
我打过交道的那个人 今晚想和我见面
Now, if I can get him alone,
如果我能让他落单
we snatch him up,
咱们把他抓起来
work him over, maybe get to Ledoux.
审讯一下 也许能发现勒杜的线索
Ok. All right?
好吧 好吗
Great.
很好
Listen. Phone's fully charged.
听着 电♥话♥已经充满电了
And remember, it's real simple.
记住 用起来非常简单
Green, answers, red, hangs up. All right.
绿色的 接听 红色的 挂断 好的
I'm the only one that's gonna be calling.
我是唯一一个会打这个电♥话♥的人
Yeah. And keep it charged.
好的 让它一直充着电
Listen, uh, how was she?
听着 她怎么样
What'd she say?
她说了什么
She was better. I could see her softening.
她好些了 我能看出来她的态度在软化
she didn't use the "D" Word.
她没用D打头的那个词
My odds, I could see you
我敢打赌 你们两个
two back together within a couple months.
几个月之内肯定又能在一起了
That your honest read?
你真的这么认为吗
That's my honest read, Marty.
我真的这么认为 小马
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表