剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Marty.
小马
Don't look at me. I ain't never been able to control him.
别看我 我从来都控制不了他
Come on.
进来
But you're done after this.
等这事完了看我怎么收拾你
I'll have boss crackers splitting your ass in Angola.
我会把你丢到安哥拉 用胡桃钳撕烂你屁♥股♥
Yeah, we'll talk about that,
我们会聊到那事的
and some other things.
还有其他事
Come on.
进来
That church Cohle talked about's supposed to be right here.
科尔说的那个教堂应该就在这儿
We're lost. We're not lost.
我们迷路了 我们没有迷路
We're going in the right direction. We're heading south.
我们方向正确 在往南走
And that's gonna head us to 49?
这样能走到49号♥公路吗
No, we're not looking for the 49.
我们不是在找49号♥公路
We're looking for the church.
是在找教堂
I know we're looking for the church; we ain't got to no church.
我知道在找教堂 但什么教堂都没找到
Ain't seen nothing that even resemble no church.
连像教堂的东西都看不见
Ain't nobody out here to even ask where anything is.
连个问句话的人都找不到
Let me know when you see something.
看见东西告诉我
There ain't nothing to see.
什么东西都没
Yes, sir?
你好 长官
You know there's a little church around here?
你知道这附近有个小教堂吗
Pretty old? Black minister?
挺旧的 牧师是黑人
You must mean Son of Life, sir.
你一定是指生命之子 长官
That place shut down.
那地方关了
'05, I think, just after all them hurricanes.
我记得是05年关的吧 飓风之后
You live around here?
你住在附近吗
No, sir. I live in St. Martin.
不 长官 我在圣马丁住
Got a parish contract.
签到了教区的工作合同
Take care of some cemeteries,
照管墓地
public schools.
和公立学校
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hey, you know how to get to 49 from here?
你知道从这儿怎么上49号♥公路吗
Sure.
当然
About a half-mile, you'll see a left.
下去不到一公里 能看见一个左转路口
PR 1435.
1435大道
Take that.
走那条路
About...7 miles of fields.
大概开11公里
You'll hit 49 before Crowley.
不到克劳利 就能上49号♥公路
Know your way around, huh?
你对这里很熟悉啊
Oh, yeah, boss.
是的 老大
I know the whole coast. My family Thanks.
我了解整个海岸线 我家 谢谢
My family's been here a long, long time.
我家族在这里生活了很久 很久
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表