剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
the sleep apnea monitor that was hooked up to your child
连接着你孩子的睡眠呼吸暂停监护器
was unplugged...
被拔掉了
for 36 minutes.
36分钟
Then it was plugged back in, and by that time,
之后被重新插上 但那时
the child's vitals had flat-lined.
孩子的心跳已经停止
Charmaine, I need you
夏尔曼 我需要你
to talk to me about some things.
告诉我一些事
OK?
好吗
How's it going?
怎么样了
He's getting it.
差不多了
You should sign that.
在这儿签字
The newspapers
报纸媒体
are gonna be tough on you...
会苛责你
and prison is very...very hard
而在监狱里 伤害孩子的人
on people who hurt kids.
也没好日子过
If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.
你要有机会的话 就自我了断吧
What?
什么
What? Please.
什么 拜托
Oh, just--wait.
等等
Jesus.
天呐
This evil bitch.
这个恶毒的贱妇
I called Pennsylvania,
我打电♥话♥给宾州警局
tried to get homicides on the first two kids,
想把前两个小孩的案子也归为谋杀
but looks like we may only have the one.
但是只办成一个
Well, it's still life.
这就是生活
Good job.
干得不错
Listen, Marty,
小马
type that up for me, will ya?
帮我打出来 好吗
Excuse me? You got somewhere to be?
你说什么 你有事要办吗
This confession is, like, 40 pages.
这份口供 得有四十页吧
What, and you got somewhere to be? Come on, man.
怎么 好像你有事要办一样 得了吧哥们儿
You want me to tie your shoes for you, too?
不能连鞋带都让我帮你系吧
I think we actually need your signature
如果可以的话 我们需要你
on the third page, if you have it.
在第三页签名
The fuck's with the attitude, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥什么态度
Like my time's less than yours?
你以为你的时间更重要吗
Oh, you got things to do, Marty?
你有很多事要做 小马
Need to go home to the family, play with the kids?
回家与家人团聚 和孩子们玩儿
Don't get up my ass
别因为你没有家庭
just 'cause you ain't gettin' any.
就把这一切怪到我头上
You should have held on to your woman.
你本该抓紧你的女人
Gettin' laid was good for you.
上上♥床♥对你有好处
Goddamn.
妈的
You moron.
你个白♥痴♥
Goddamn.
他 妈的
You, these people, this place.
你 这些人 这个地方
It's like you eat your fuckin' young
你们醉生梦死 却认为
and that's all just fine
一切都很好
as long as you got something to salute, huh?
只要有人把事做了就行 是吧
What's going on with you, man?
你发什么神经呢 伙计
I mean, Salter asked about it.
索尔特问过我
Iberia called.
伊比利亚打来电♥话♥
You been going around bothering people,
你一直在到处骚扰别人
trying to open up old cases.
想重启旧案
I am working.
我在工作
I have things to do.
我有事要做
So type the report, man.
所以打好你的报告 伙计
That's how we do.
我们不就是这么分工的吗
I get people to talk, you write the stats.
我让他们开口 你写报告
It's worked out well for you so far.
到目前为止你不都挺喜欢的吗
I'm the only one ever took up for you.
我是唯一一个支持你的人
Ever.
唯一一个
You know what it's like being your partner, huh?
你知道当你的搭档是什么感觉吗
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
No, buddy, without me...
不 老弟 没有我
there is no you.
也不会有你
So type the fuckin' report, man.
所以赶紧把该死的报告打出来 伙计
We've had behaviorists in with her.
有几个行为学家跟她在一起
It's regressive catatonia.
回归紧张症
Seven years now.
到现在有七年了
If she shows any distress, responds in any way negatively,
如果她表现出任何不适 有任何消极反应
we're gonna have to ask you to leave. Of course.
我们会要求你离开 这是当然
OK. I was actually one of the men
实际上 我就是七年前
who found Kelly at that place 7 years back.
在那里找到凯丽的警♥察♥之一
She's right here.
她就在这儿
Kelly.
凯丽
Now, you may not remember, but you and I met a long time ago.
你可能不记得我了 我们很久之前见过
I want to ask you a question about those men
我想问你个问题 关于当时
that hurt you way back then.
伤害你的那些人
Do you remember if there were more than two?
你还记得他们是不是不只两个人
Was there anyone else?
还有别人伤害你吗
The man with the scars
那个带疤的男人
was the worst.
最可怕
My Lord.
我的天啊
What scars?
什么伤疤
The giant.
那个大块头
He made me watch
他逼着我看
what he did to Billy.
他折磨比利
The scars on the giant, were they--were they on his face?
大块头的那个疤 在他脸上吗
His face.
在他脸上
His face.
他的脸上
His face.
他的脸上
All right, Rose, I need--I need Haldol.
罗斯 我需要 我需要氟哌啶醇
Stat, please...
拜托快一点
it's ugt fiddly.
情况紧急
What are you doing, Cohle?
你搞什么呢 科尔
Riling up people, opening old cases.
惹是生非 翻旧账
Iberia Sheriff's talking jurisdictional complaint.
伊比利亚治安官说你干预司法管辖
Something's going on, Major,
有点不对劲 组长
along the coast.
海岸线那边
Women...
女人
children disappearing.
还有小孩失踪
Nobody hears about it, nobody puts them together.
没人听说过 没人觉得这之间有联♥系♥
First I'm hearing about it, Boss.
我这是第一次听说 老大
Puts what together, Cohle?
有什么联♥系♥ 科尔
Someone, maybe more than one,
有人 说不定不止一个
is killing people, Major,
在杀人 组长
and they've been doing it for a long time.
而且他们杀了不少人
Yeah, you got any bodies?
你发现尸体了吗
You got something actually applies to your job
做为谋杀案警探
as a homicide detective?
你找到相关证据了吗
Know what he did? Know what he did?
知道他做了什么吗 知道他做了什么吗
Goes and visits Kelly Reider,
他去找了凯莉·瑞德
sent her into a screaming fit.
弄得她一直尖叫
Look, either we don't find them or they don't get connected.
要么是还没找到 要么它们毫无联♥系♥
I don't know which,
我也不知道是哪种情况
and I can't decide if it's a cover-up
我也不知道这到底是掩盖犯罪
or the garden-variety incompetence here.
还是只是因为我们工作没做好
I mean, it has to do with those boys we got
这肯定跟我们在95年抓的那些人有关
in '95, the Dora Lange killing.
那个朵拉·兰被杀案
We didn't get them all.
有漏网之鱼
You're building something in your head.
你又在胡思乱想了
Women, then children.
先是女人 然后是小孩
Now they're getting no press,
没有相关报道
the way things in the bayou get no press.
在河口发生的事没有被报道
And it's happening in the same area
这些都发生在伏都教
where that Voudon shit goes down,
传教的地方
and it's happening in the
也都发生在
same area where those schools were set up.
建那些学校的地方
What the fuck schools you talking about?
你在说什么狗屁学校呢
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表