剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
came pretty regularly when we was in Eunice,
我们在尤尼斯的时候她经常来
but I can't be sure.
但我不是很确定
We get around since then.
那之后我们一直四处游荡
You? Oh, hello.
你呢 你好
No. You're right. We saw her in Eunice.
你说得对 我们在尤尼斯见过她
Tina might know her.
蒂娜有可能认识她
How long were you in Eunice?
你们在尤尼斯待了多久
About 6 months.
大约六个月
Widow in Opelousas leased us cheap.
奥珀卢瑟斯里一个寡妇开的租金很便宜
We left when it caught fire.
那个地方着火后我们就离开了
Any idea how that happened?
知道怎么起火的吗
Your people said criminal mischief.
你们的人说是恶作剧升级
If I was to lay odds, maybe one of the widow's sons
要我说 大概是寡妇的某个儿子
wanted us off the land, but we move on.
想让我们离开那里 但我们已经不计较了
We seek no title nor retribution.
我们既不要个说法也不想报复
I'm gonna go find David. Ok.
我去找大卫 好的
Yeah. Great preaching.
布道讲得真好
How long you been doing this?
你做这个多久了
Been preaching almost 20 years.
将近20年了
We've had Friends of Christ for the last 8.
过去八年我们组织了基♥督♥之友教会
You with a church before that?
在这之前你在教堂待过吗
Independent evangelical.
我是独♥立♥福音派教♥徒♥
I came up under Billy Lee Tuttle,
我在比利·李·塔特尔手下受教
went to his college in Baton Rouge a couple years.
在他在巴顿鲁日的学校里学了几年
So back in Eunice,
关于尤尼斯
who painted the mural on the church wall?
教堂的壁画是谁画的
Children from our congregation painted it.
教众的子女画的
I'm sorry.
抱歉问一下
Something happen to this girl?
这个女孩出事了吗
You looking for her?
你们在找她吗
Mr. Theriot, can we see the identification
塞里奥特先生 我们能看一下
of your staff members?
你职员的身份证明吗
You ever see her with anybody?
你见过她和谁一起吗
Wasn't she with someone the one day?
有一天她好像和某个人在一起
You remember? The tall man.
你记得吗 高个男人
Yeah, but I don't know
记得 但我不知道
if she was "with him" with him.
她是不是和他"在一起"那样的在一起
Well, can you describe him?
你能描述一下他吗
I just saw them talking.
我只是看见他们在说话
I didn't get close or anything.
我没有靠很近
He was hunched forward talking to her,
他跟她说话的时候贴得很近
kind of a strange face, I think,
是张陌生面孔 我觉得
skin shiny around his jaw.
下巴周围的皮肤很亮
Ah, what, like burned?
什么样的 像是烧伤过吗
So did she leave with him?
所以他们俩一起离开的吗
Yeah, maybe like that.
是的 应该是这样
Arrested 10/89 on a 314,
89年10月因为妨害风化罪被逮捕
spent last year in solitary after a gang altercation.
去年一次帮派纠纷后一直在关禁闭
Print and hold. Thank you.
打印一份帮我留着 谢谢
Copy that.
收到
Everything check out?
都核实了吗
For the most part.
大部分吧
Burt, you spent two years in Angola--
伯特 你在安哥拉待了两年
indecency, public exposure,
猥亵行为 公开暴露
whacking off outside a school.
在学校外撸管
They gave me bad medicine. I didn't know.
他们给我的药有问题 我并不知道
I paid for that. I paid for that.
我花钱买♥♥的 我花钱买♥♥的
Can you account for his whereabouts
你知道他在12月25号♥
December 25 through January 3?
到1月3号♥之间的行踪吗
Yeah. Christmas to New Year's,
圣诞节到元旦
we was in New Roads.
我们在新罗兹
Shouldn't be a problem to find people
可以找到很多人
who'll vouch for Burt's whereabouts.
来证明伯特的行踪
We had a good turnout there.
当时到会者很多
Good turnout in--
很多到会者
Detective, what is it you think happened?
警探 你觉得是怎么回事
Someone killed this girl, made a big show of it...
有人杀了这个女孩 用她的尸体大做文章
left a painting of the crime scene
在你们待过的一间教堂里
on one of your old churches.
留下了一幅犯罪现场的画
"I am the resurrection and the light
"对信吾之人
for those who believe in me."
吾即复活和光明"
Was she raped, detective?
她被强♥奸♥了吗 警探
Why would you ask that?
为什么这么问
If you speak to Burt alone,
如果你单独和伯特谈谈
I believe you'll be adequately convinced
我觉得你就会相信
of his innocence, detective.
他是无辜的了 警探
OK. Let's do that.
好吧 就这么办
Burt, go with the detective.
伯特 跟警探走
The ontological fallacy of expecting
黑暗过后必将迎来光明
a light at the end of the tunnel,
这一存在论中的谬论
well, that's what the preacher sells,
就是传道士惯用的伎俩
same as a shrink.
和心理学家的手法一样
See, the preacher, he encourages
传道士 他让你
your capacity for illusion.
开始臆想
Then he tells you it's a fucking virtue.
然后跟你说这他妈很好
Always a buck to be had doing that,
这么说毫不费力
and it's such a desperate sense of entitlement, isn't it?
听起来又是如此理所当然 不是吗
"Surely, this is all for me".
"毫无疑问 这都是为我"
"Me".
"我"
"Me, me, me. I, I."
"我 我 我 我 我"
"I'm so fucking important."
"我可真♥他♥妈♥的重要"
"I'm so fucking important, then, right?"
"我可真♥他♥妈♥的重要 对吗"
Fuck you. Excuse us for a second.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我们出去一下
I didn't know.
我不知道
Easy. I am not gonna hurt you.
别紧张 我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Compassion is ethics, Detective.
怜悯是种美德 警探
Yes. It is.
的确如此
I ran checks on all of them.
我调查了他们所有人
Everyone has got a clean record except for Burt.
除了伯特 所有人都没有不良记录
I could see this being some kind of retard job--
我认为这确实有点像是白♥痴♥做的事
pays for it, gets ashamed,
有人指使 感到羞愧
overreacts,
反应过度
tries to redeem the act, like, you know?
试图挽回 如此种种 你觉得呢
That's not bad, Marty...
推理得不错 小马
Well, yeah.
是啊
I got all the way there without your help.
我自己想出来的
But it's not him.
不过凶手不是他
He did a deuce at the farm for dick wagging.
他因为当众撸管在农场里度过了一段艰难的日子
Should've been in a mental ward to begin with.
应该待在精神病院的
Give me the second half.
后来呢
Angola.
在安哥拉
Some Bloods caught him in the shower,
几个布拉德族人趁洗澡时抓住了他
took his balls off with a razor.
用剃刀割了他的蛋蛋
They were sloppy about it.
搞得一团糟
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
Still--
但是
I braced him.
我碰了他下
He shit himself, literally.
他就拉裤子上了 真的拉出来了
We can put some troopers on this place,
我们可以派人守在这儿
have them surveil it,
监视他们
but I think we should move on,
但是我觉得该去查下一条线索了
the tall man.
那个高个男子
Well, that could be bullshit.
那可能只是胡说八道的
One threw it out,
一个人说了
and the other one picked up on it.
其他人跟着这么说
No. Burt knew.
不 伯特知道
He saw the tall man, too.
他也看见那个高个男子了
This,
这个人
that Marie Fontenot thing,
玛丽·方特诺特案
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表