剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. No. I couldn't hear you there.
我听不见你在说什么
Antlers and shit.
鹿角还是什么的
That's my point, I wanted you to see her.
我就这个意思 我想让你见她
She had antlers? What does that mean?
她有鹿角 那是什么意思
It was a crown.
那是王冠
We'll do the briefing tomorrow, guys, early.
明天早上会做案情介绍 一大早
My guy does the AP wire asked about Satanism.
媒体联络人在问撒旦崇拜的事
It got Speece here. You're gonna have his nose up your ass.
司碧思在问 他会不停追问的
Major was saying something about a press conference.
组长说要开新闻发布会
Well, guess I can count my blessings, fellas.
幸好有你们的"祝福"
Thanks for that.
多谢了
Hey. You mind if I skate?
我先走一步没问题吧
I got some names from Vice, prost farms.
我从扫黄组问来几个名字 都是妓♥女♥
Check around on our DB.
在数据库里查了查
You want me to go with you?
要我跟你一起去吗
Nah. Just something to do.
不用 小事一桩
Yeah. You go ahead. I'll take care of the paperwork.
你去吧 我会把文件处理好的
Like I said, I'm feeling a lot of stuff
正如我说过的 我感觉在此时
hit me at this time--
很多事交织在一起
my daughter's birthday, this dead woman,
我女儿的生日 那具女尸
and, um...
以及
figured I'd work the case, you know,
我觉得会一直查案
till DiCillo called or we got an I.D.
直到迪切洛打电♥话♥或者我们查出被害人的身份
State Vice gave me some addresses to follow up on.
州立扫黄部给了我几个地址
So far, nobody'd-- nobody'd talked to me.
目前为止 还没人提供过什么线索
Evening, ladies.
晚上好 女士们
I was hoping to ask y'all a few questions.
我想问你们几个问题
Oh, come on, man.
别这样
I'll get the next round.
下一轮我请
Heh. You making trouble for us then?
然后就可以找我们的事了
No. I'm just looking to get some information
不 我只是想查点消息
on a woman.
关于一个女人
Might be you know her.
也许你们认识她
Who's that?
是谁
Hold on.
等等
Mmm. We'll take two large Long Island ice teas, please.
给我们来两大杯长岛冰茶
Ma'am.
女士
I'm Rust, by the way.
对了 我叫拉斯特
I'm Anette, she's Lucy.
我叫安妮特 她是露西
Either one of you know a woman
你们有谁认识一个女士
about your age, works the same place,
和你们年龄差不多 在同一个地方工作
about 5'5", blond like you?
大概1米65 和你一样是金发
What kind of tits she have?
她的奶♥子♥什么样
Medium, a little larger than yours,
中等 比你们稍微大一点
proportion to the body natural.
但是符合身体比例
Gee. I don't know. We see a lot of girls
不好说 这样的女孩
like that around.
附近有很多
Any girls like that
那这些女孩里
you haven't seen around lately, missing like?
有没有谁最近都没出现过 像失踪了一样
People come and go.
人们来来往往
What do you want them for?
你找她干什么
I wouldn't bust somebody for hooking
我不抓卖♥♥淫
or drugs.
也不抓贩毒
I'm murder police.
我是查凶杀案的
Somebody got killed.
有人被杀了吗
There's a girl named Liza,
有个叫莉莎的女孩
another called Destiny,
还有个叫命运的
but I seen Destiny yesterday at McDonald's.
但我昨天在麦当劳看见命运了
What about Liza?
那莉莎呢
She's here.
她就在这
Anette, go get a couple more drinks
安妮特 再去吧台
from the bar, will you, please?
给我们拿点喝的好吗
All right.
好吧
You get pills pretty easy?
你能搞到毒品吧
Relax. I want some.
别紧张 我想要点而已
Speed?
安♥非♥他♥命♥
No. Quaaludes, anything-barbital.
不 安♥眠♥酮♥ 含巴比妥的都行
Uppers are easier to get,
兴♥奋♥剂♥更好搞
and they last longer, too.
效果也更持久
Yeah, but it's not like that.
我知道 但我不是想爽
What's it like?
那是想干嘛
I don't sleep.
我睡不着觉
Hey.
醒醒
Hey, Lone Ranger.
早啊 独行侠
Dreaming.
做了个梦
Why you out here, huh?
你怎么坐这儿了
Why didn't you come to bed?
怎么不去床上睡
Caught a...bad one yesterday.
昨天看见了不好的东西
Just couldn't sleep.
实在是睡不着
You got that woman from Erath?
伊拉斯那个女人的案子吗
Yeah. Yeah?
没错 是吗
Saw it on the news.
新闻里看到了
Girls will be up soon.
孩子们快起床了
Missed you the last couple days.
这些天她们很想你
Oh, shit. I got to shower.
天哪 得赶紧洗个澡
Got a debriefing today
今天要介绍案情
and maybe a press conference later.
之后可能还有新闻发布会
And if Speece calls,
要是司碧思来电♥话♥
tell him I'm debriefing the squad all morning.
跟他说我整个早上都要介绍案情
Well, Marty said he was doing that.
小马说他去做了
He is.
是啊
Hey, beautiful.
早上好 美女
Morning, baby.
早上好
Marty, how you want your coffee, doll?
小马 咖啡里要加什么
Strong and black just like you.
加浓黑咖啡 就像你一样
Prints came back. Dora Kelly Lange.
指纹结果出来了 受害人是朵拉·凯丽·兰
Priors for shoplifting, possession, and...
有行窃 持有违♥禁♥品♥和
solicitation.
卖♥♥淫的前科
Address outside of St. Martinville.
地址是在圣马丁维尔附近
Landlord says she hasn't lived there in almost a year.
但房♥东说她已经一年多没在那儿住了
She's got an ex Charlie Lange,
有个前夫叫查理·兰
who's doing 8 in Avoyelles for bad checks,
因为伪造支票在阿沃伊斯坐牢
mom's outside of Breaux Bridge,
母亲住在布罗布里奇
DMV license expired,
驾照已经过期了
and DiCillo called.
还有 迪切洛来电♥话♥了
She was washed clean,
她死前已经洗干净了
not a print on her.
没有发现指纹
We got ligature marks on the wrists and ankles,
手腕和脚踝发现了勒痕
was bound by a half-inch rope,
是半英寸粗的绳子勒的
maybe 10, 20 hours.
绑了十到二十小时
Evidence of vaginal intercourse.
有性侵痕迹
Bound upright,
人被吊了起来
hadn't eaten in a day, maybe more.
至少一天没有进食
Toxicology hit for lysergic acid and methamphetamine.
毒理检验查出了麦角酸和去氧麻黄碱
Crystal and LSD.
冰♥毒♥和迷幻剂
How much LSD?
多大剂量
Hard to say.
不好说
Got to wait for a mass spec.
得等质谱仪检测结果
So she was drugged, bound,
就是说 她被人下药 捆绑
tortured with a knife,
用刀折磨
strangled, posed out there.
勒死 然后摆成了那种姿势
Yeah.
没错
What about this stuff?
这个东西呢
Well, the crown, for lack of a better word,
这个暂时称其为王冠的东西
rose thorns, early cane, switchgrass
是由玫瑰刺 嫩藤条和柳条
wrapped around a bent branch,
绕着弯曲的树枝编成的
and the horns are deer antlers.
这个角是鹿角
Again, no prints on anything.
而且 都没发现指纹
Symbols are painted with acrylic basic blue
符号♥是用戴了塑胶手套的手指
using a thick glove finger.
沾了蓝色树脂画成的
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表