剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I was told she drowned in the flood.
她不是在洪水里淹死的吗
Now, I ain't no idiot.
我也不傻的
You telling me she ain't done drowned?
难道她不是淹死的
We don't know that, sir.
我们还不确定 先生
We're just looking for a man who might have known her.
我们只是在找可能认识她的一个男人
Who?
哪个
That's what we're trying to figure out.
我们也想知道
He ended up having a little box of her stuff,
他有一盒她的东西
had her last yearbook, tenth grade,
10年级的同学录
not a hint of feeling from the old man,
老人的话完全听不出什么
kind of got blinders,
总觉得不清不楚的
but why'd he keep the box, huh?
可他为什么留着那盒东西
Did he ask himself?
他自己知道吗
Anyway, I guess, that's one way to do it --
不管怎样 我想那是一种忘记的方式
keep your eyes on the crab traps.
一门心思放在蟹笼上
Kind of reminded me of Rust a little bit.
让我想起了拉斯特
This school is small,
学校不大
grades one through 12.
1到12年级都有
Rianne Olivier. Here she is, tenth grade.
莉安·奥利弗 在这儿 10年级
This school was part of Tuttle's foundation.
学校隶属塔特尔基金会
Good afternoon.
下午好
Afternoon.
下午好
This place shut down '92, right?
这里92年就关闭了对吧
Yeah, the way I heard it.
我听说是这么回事
What'd you hear?
你听说过什么
Oh, Andrew blew it out.
都是因为安德鲁飓风
Guess they didn't think it was worth cleaning up.
可能他们觉得清理这儿是白费劲吧
Do you work here, then?
你在这工作吗
No, sir. I work for the parish,
不 长官 教区雇的我
cover several properties.
我要打理好几处呢
I-23?
I-23
I-23. Go.
I-23收到 请说
I've got comeback on your R&I.
记录鉴定部门有回复了
Reginald Ledoux -- DOB 11/13/60.
雷金纳德·勒杜 1960年11月13日出生
You know anybody who went here
你知道当时还有谁
or worked here back then?
来过这或者在这工作吗
Mm, no, sir.
没了 长官
I only been coming here the last few months.
我才来了几个月
Parish added it to my work order.
教区刚把这里分给我
Thank you for your time.
感谢你抽出时间
Who walks that fucking slow?
谁走路会这么慢啊
What you got?
有什么消息
R&I just came back.
记录鉴定部门回复了
Reggie Ledoux skipped parole 8 months ago.
雷金·勒杜八个月前在假释期中脱逃了
He's got a stat. Rape complaint,
身上一堆案底 被控强♥奸♥
charges dropped, but '93, he's busted
后来被撤诉 但是93年再次被捕
in connection to a narcotics lab
这次和一个制♥造♥冰♥毒♥和迷幻药的
used to make meth and LSD,
毒品实验室有关
which Dora Lange and Rianne were full of.
正是朵拉·兰和莉安身上查出的毒品
Right.
继续
Ledoux did two years at Avoyelles,
勒杜在阿沃伊斯蹲了两年
and guess who his cellmate was the last 4 months.
猜猜他最后四个月的室友是谁
Charlie Lange.
查理·兰
I got to give you this one.
我必须承认你说对了
I started to believe you were going
我开始相信
a little off your nut.
你没那么疯了
I mean, you're bonkers, just not on this.
你确实是个疯子 但是这件事上没疯
All right. Where was Ledoux?
好吧 那勒杜在哪儿
Getting a list of relatives, KAs.
我拿到了一份亲属和联♥系♥人名单
Been out of pocket since jumping parole.
自从他逃走后就没人见到过他了
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
This makes sense.
这下就能说通了
Looks good, baby.
情况不错 宝贝儿
All right. We are on our way.
我们现在正赶去
To Avoyelles.
阿沃伊斯
Fuck, yeah, Martin. Let's go.
太棒了 马丁 我们走
I'm calling the interstate APB
我把情况通报给联邦执法部
and the U.S. Marshals on this.
再发一份跨境通缉令
I-23 to dispatch.
I-23呼叫总部
Come in, I-23.
收到 I-23
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
I thought for a minute, you just liked looking
我原来以为你就是喜欢
at pictures of dead people.
看死人的照片
I need an all-state APB on one Reginald Ledoux.
我要发布一份全州通缉令 对象是雷金纳德·勒杜
R&I came back with info.
记录鉴定部门查到了线索
All U.S. Marshals and Highway Patrol,
请通告联邦执法部和高速巡警
be advised, detain on sight, over.
一经发现 立即扣押 完毕
Roger that, detective.
收到 警探
We've got that sent now.
消息已经发出去了
And finally,
最终
we arrive at Reginald Ledoux.
我们找到了雷金纳德·勒杜
Come on, man.
快点 伙计们
You want to ask me, ask, goddamn it.
你们想问什么就问吧
You ever been in a gunfight?
你遇到过枪战吗
No.
没有
Well, then how the fuck you gonna know
那你们又他妈怎么理解
what I'm talking about?
我说得事
Man, that place-- I never--
那地方 我从来
That day, it reminded me of my pop talking about 'Nam
那天 那地方让我想起我爸提到过的越南
and the jungle thing.
和那儿的丛林
Look. Me talking about what happened back then,
我现在跟你们说当时发生了什么
that ain't gonna do you any good now.
对你们也没什么帮助
This--
这
This is what I'm talking about.
这才是我要说的
This is what I mean
我每次说到时间
when I'm talking about time and death
死亡 和毫无意义
and futility.
我就是在说它
There are broader ideas at work,
工作时会有更多的想法
mainly what is owed between us as a society
这些想法来自于 人类社会
for our mutual illusions.
所共有的臆想
14 straight hours of staring at DBs,
盯着尸体看上十四个小时
these are the things you think of.
你就会想到这些事情
You ever done that?
你做过吗
You look in their eyes, even in a picture.
你注视着他们的眼睛 即使只是照片
Doesn't matter if they're dead or alive.
他们是死是活都无关紧要
You can still read them, and you know what you see?
你都能读出你要的信息 知道你会看到什么吗
They welcomed it,
你会看出他们也乐意你这么做
mm-hmm, not at first,
也许一开始不会
but right there in the last instant.
但是到了最后一刻总会如此
It's an unmistakable relief, see, because they were afraid
很明显这是一种解脱 因为他们原先会害怕
and now they saw for the very first time
然后他们会第一次发现
how easy it was to just let go,
放手是如此简单
and they saw -- in that last nanosecond,
而在那最后一刻 他们会看到
they saw what they were,
他们会看清自己
that you, yourself, this whole big drama,
你 你自己 和这一系列闹剧
it was never anything but a jerry-rig
不过是粗劣的假设和愚蠢的愿望
of presumption and dumb will and you could just let go
而你可以就此放手
finally now that you didn't have to hold on so tight...
你已无需如此坚持
to realize that all your life--
才能明白你的生活
you know, all your love, all your hate,
你的爱恨与纠葛
all your memory, all your pain-- it was all the same thing.
你的回忆与苦痛 都是一体
It was all the same dream, a dream that you had
都是同一个梦 一个你在密室中
inside a locked room,
才会做的梦
a dream about being a person...
一个关于如何做人的梦
and like a lot of dreams...
和许多其他的梦一样
there's a monster at the end of it.
梦的最后 都有一头怪物
there's a monster at the end of it.
梦的最后 都有一头怪物
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表