剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Americorps.
美♥利♥坚♥志愿团
Teaching.
就是教书
And Audrey, how--how's she?
奥德丽 她怎么样了
She's fine, at the moment.
她现在很好
She sometimes decides she doesn't need her meds.
她有时会自己决定不吃药
I like her boyfriend.
我喜欢她男朋友
He watches out for her.
他很小心地照顾着她
She had an art show in New Orleans,
她在新奥尔良开了场艺术展
sold some paintings.
卖♥♥了几幅画
Oh, that's good. That's great.
不错啊 那很好
I should buy one,
我也该买♥♥一幅
I mean, if I can afford it.
如果我买♥♥得起的话
So the reason I, uh...
我来这是因为
I mean, like I said on the phone, I...
就像我在电♥话♥里说的
I want to ask you about those cops.
我想问你几个关于那些警♥察♥的问题
They just wanted to know about you and Rust.
他们只是想知道你和拉斯特的事
Mostly Rust.
主要是拉斯特
They wanted to know about
他们想知道
the fight in '02.
你们02年那场架
Mmm, did you tell them?
你告诉他们了吗
No...
没有
but they think Rust did something.
但他们觉得拉斯特做了什么
I know.
我知道
He didn't.
他没有
I didn't think he did.
我知道他没有
Have you... talked to him?
你跟他 谈过吗
No, not since.
没 那之后就没有过了
Have you?
你呢
Yeah, I mean, after they brought me in.
谈过 他们问完话之后
Yeah.
我们谈过
How is he?
他怎么样了
Different, same.
变了 又没变
I mean, he's lived rough for a long time now.
他日子一直都不好过
He always did, it seemed like.
他好像一直是这样
Taken a toll.
他受到了很大影响
He needs my help.
他需要我的帮助
Are you gonna help him?
你会帮他吗
Yes.
会
Why?
为什么
I have to.
我必须帮
Well, what is it? What do the police think he did?
是怎么回事 警♥察♥觉得他干了什么
I can't talk about that. It's PI stuff.
我不能说 这是私♥家♥侦♥探♥的规定
He's hiring the firm, I'm hiring him.
他雇了我的事务所 我雇了他
All this time, you two,
一直以来 你们俩
and just-- just like that?
就这样而已了吗
Oh, I took some convincing.
我被他说服了
I looked in Billy's eyes.
我看着比利的眼睛
He looked in mine.
他也看着我的眼睛
He got me suspended.
然后害我停了职
Now, Billy Lee Tuttle owns 3 houses in Louisiana.
比利·李·塔特尔在路易斯安那州有三栋房♥子
One in Shreveport, one in Baton Rouge,
一栋在薛夫波特 一栋在巴顿鲁日
one in New Orleans.
还有一栋在新奥尔良
Also one in Florida.
弗罗里达州还有一栋
I waited till he went on his spring ministry tour, 2010--
我一直等到他们部门去春游 2010年
Look, Rust, I changed my mind.
听着 拉斯特 我改主意了
If you did something, I don't want to hear about it.
我不想听你都干了什么
Remember I told you about my stint in robbery?
还记得我说过我抢劫的事吗
I make a pretty ace B&E man.
我可是撬锁溜门的好手
Now, I staked his places out for weeks.
我观察了他的房♥子好几周
Checked surveillance, map security.
弄清摄像头位置和保安的巡逻规律
I found ingresses.
我找到了切入口
Now, here I am, you know.
再看我
My whole life is just one expanding, circular fuck-up
我的人生就是不断扩大的一塌糊涂
and I think it's about to close out
如果被抓住非法入室
with me getting clipped in a home invasion.
日子也就到头了
I mean, what I'm saying is
我是说
I was aware that I might have lost my mind.
我知道自己可能疯了
But after the second home...
但搜完他第二处住♥宅♥后
doubt got taken behind the woodshed and put down.
这种疑虑消失了
Notice he never reported the Baton Rouge break-in,
他并没有报案说有人闯入了他在巴顿鲁日的家
just the Shreveport house.
只说了薛夫波特的家
Found those in the safe there.
在那里的保险箱里找到了那些
Paper stock's over 15 years old.
那些纸已经保存了15年以上了
Goddamn it.
见鬼
These... they aren't as bad
还有这些 要是不搞清楚
if you don't know what you're looking at.
你根本意识不到他们的邪恶
Motherfuck.
他妈的
And...
还有
there's a videotape.
有一卷录像带
Take a look.
看看吧
No!
不
God!
天哪
Jesus!
上帝啊
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
You watch all of that?
你全看完了
Yeah.
是
Yeah, I had to, see if any of the men took off their mask.
我得看有没有人摘下过面具
None did.
没人摘过
Oh, fuck.
操
I won't avert my eyes.
我不会移开视线
Not again.
这次不会了
Jesus Christ.
天哪
That little girl is Marie Fontenot.
那个小姑娘是玛丽·方特诺特
Did you kill Tuttle?
是你杀了塔特尔吗
No.
不是
I assume that
我猜
he was thinking he was gonna be blackmailed.
他觉得自己会被勒索
And I think some people took him out after they found out
而在那之前 有人发现了
what was taken from the safe, before he had a chance to.
保险箱里的东西不见了 于是除掉了他
What...can I do to help?
我该怎么帮你
We start by pulling everything there is on Dora Lange.
我们从所有跟朵拉·兰有关的东西开始查
And I got names,
我弄了一个名单
I got family members, Tuttle connections.
名单上是她家人以及塔特尔的教友
Any information that we can get
我们还需要所有跟
on Reggie or Dewall Ledoux.
雷吉或者德沃尔·勒杜有关的信息
All right, we can coordinate out of your offices
我们可以以你的办公室为据点
if you want.
如果你想的话
You shouldn't have that.
你不该留着它的
Nobody should have this.
没人应该留着它
I'm glad that you're doing good, Maggie.
我很高兴你一切都好 玛姬
It seems like everybody's happy, you know.
所有人都很幸福
It's...ahem. It's good to see.
挺 挺好的
Thank you
谢谢
for everything.
你做的一切
I haven't seen you in over two years, Marty.
我两年多没见过你了 小马
Did you come here to say good-bye?
你是来说再见的吗
Thank you, Maggie.
谢谢你 玛姬
I mean that.
真心的
There's not gonna be a bunch of people
不会有太多人
coming in and out of this place, is there?
进出这里 对吧
What do you think, Rust?
你觉得呢 拉斯特
Practical terms, we're doing an identify and locate.
实际上我们要做的就是确认身份和定位
Now, I can't afford to subscribe to all
我现在已经订不起
the databases that I used to,
以前用的那些数据库了
but I got Auto Track XP
不过我还有能查机动车记录的
for motor vehicle records.
XP版自动追踪
I got Flat Rate Info
我还有QI国家人口检索的
for the QI National People Locator,
定额信息
public records, of course.
当然都是公开的信息
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表