剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna need some fuckin' detail here, you two.
我要知道你们两个到底怎么了
It's a personal matter between us, Boss.
这是私事 头儿
Is there anybody pressin' charges?
有人要起诉吗
Not me.
我不会
You want to say anything, Cohle?
你有什么要说的吗 科尔
No.
没有
This man right here
这个人
is the only pal you had,
是你唯一的伙伴
you understand that?
你知道吗
Fuck him. I ain't his pal.
去他♥娘♥的♥ 我不是他的伙伴
I quit.
我辞职
You serious?
你当真吗
I'll send you a letter. Yeah, fuck this.
我会给你辞职信的 操
Fuck this world, man.
去他♥娘♥的♥
Nice hook, Marty.
勾拳打得不错 小马
You're not gonna go into this, huh? Really?
你居然会干出这种事
You two fucked each other up pretty good.
你们俩把对方都搞得不成人样
No shit.
是啊
What about when he quit? Any idea why?
那他辞职的时候呢 知道为什么吗
Maybe it was old stuff between them...
也许是成年旧事
the way they always rubbed wrong.
他们总是会有些摩擦
I never learned what it was about.
我一直都不知道到底是怎么回事
Marty.
小马
Rust.
拉斯特
Long time.
好久不见
Long time.
好久不见
Change your hair?
换发型了
Thought maybe we should talk.
我觉得也许我们该谈谈
Yeah?
是吗
Buy you a beer?
请你喝一杯
Sure. I'll follow you.
行 你带路
Actually, why don't you buy me a beer?
还是你请我喝一杯吧
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表