剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
4... 5...
4 5
Listen I-I talked to Weems and, uh,
我跟威姆斯谈了
the dude is cooking for some motorcycle gang out of Texas.
雷金在为德克萨斯的某个摩托车党制毒
Iron Crusaders.
叫钢铁十字军
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, but--Iron--Iron Crusaders?
什么 钢铁十字军
You're sure he said Iron Crusaders?
你确定名字没错吗
I'm sure he said Iron Crusaders.
我确定
So we'll, uh,
那我们
we'll chase that tomorrow, yeah?
明天去追查这个帮派的下落吧
What are you doing right now? Right now I'm busy.
你现在在干什么 我在忙
And, as I recall, I...
我当时
I had to take some personal time,
必须抽个时间
see my dad.
去看望父亲
I mean, this is like, what, 17 years ago?
那都是17年前的事了吧
I mean, you'll have to understand
你们得理解
if my memory hasn't sharpened in the interim.
人到中年记忆力会有所减退
Fran, stay by the phone. I will.
弗兰 电♥话♥交给你了 好的
Maggie, can I talk to you for just a second?
玛姬 我能跟你谈谈吗
No. I'm working graveyard.
没时间 今天我夜班
Girls are with my mom and dad.
女儿们在我爸妈那儿
It's all in the note, Marty.
留言上都写了 小马
Ok, will you give me a chance to--
能不能给我个解释的机会
She came to my home.
她直接来了家里
Our daughters saw her. You lying fuck.
当着女儿的面 你这个谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥
You stupid, lying fuck.
愚蠢可恶
Jesus Christ. Listen to me, Mags.
看在上帝的份上 听我说 玛姬
I meant everything I said the other night, every word.
我那天晚上的话都是真心的
II stopped. Oh, my God.
我已经跟她结束了 拜托
You think your betrayal's removed by its interruption?
你觉得你不再出轨这事就算了吗
She was disgusting. You're disgusting.
她简直令人作呕 你也是
You can't fix this. Listen to me. God, listen
你没法弥补 听我说
Get your hands off me. Ok.
放开我 好的
I-I've been -- I've been a mess.
我最近 最近一团糟
Rattled. My...
不知所措了
Just... My dad dying Oh, my God.
我父亲的离世 拜托
That was a year ago. And drinking and
他都死了一年了 还有酗酒什么的
I don't give a shit about your goddamn feelings.
我不在乎你的感受
You need to get out of our lives, Marty, me and the girls'.
别再干涉我和女儿们的生活了 小马
Read the note. It's all there
留言都写的很清楚了
and you can't come home. You don't mean that.
不许你再来我家 我不信你忍♥心
You don't mean that. Yes. Yes, I do
你不是认真的 我是认真的
Listen, I...
听着 我
You are not gonna break up my fuckin' family, ok?
我不会让你破坏掉我的家庭的
Get out of here right now! No.
滚出去 我不要
Excuse me. You all right, Maggie?
打搅一下 你没事吧 玛姬
Sir, I suggest you leave.
先生 我建议你离开
Everything's fine, doc. I'm state police.
没事 大夫 我是州警
I appreciate that, but are you here in that capacity now,
很好 但你现在是以此身份而来吗
as--as law enforcement?
作为执法人员
You don't want to do this.
你们给我住手
Get your hands off me, goddamn it,
把你们的手拿开 妈的
and call your commanding officer.
把你们管事的叫来
You're making a scene, Marty! No!
你丢人丢够了 小马 放屁
There is no scene, unless mall patrol here makes one.
现在还没人丢人 除非这些商场保安想丢人
I am calmly discussing a private matter with my wife!
我在冷静的跟我妻子讨论私人问题
Private in a pretty public way, man. Easy, easy.
讨论方式有点太醒目了 放松
This is none of your fuckin' business. No, no.
这儿跟你没他妈任何关系 是的
It's none of my business, but we got to work.
跟我没关系 但我们有事要做
You hear me, Marty?
听到了吗 小马
I got a line on Ledoux.
我有一条关于勒杜的线索
I got it right fuckin' now.
我刚他妈弄到的
I need you to come in, leave this shit till later.
我要你一起来 暂时放下这边的烂摊子
I love you, honey,
我爱你 宝贝
and I ain't givin' up.
我不会放弃的
Come on.
走吧
We can get to Ledoux. Marty, it's gonna be dirty.
我们可以找到勒杜 小马 但是会不好收拾
I just need her to give me another shot.
我只想要她再给我一次机会
If I could just get another shot--
我要是能再有一次机会
Listen, can I tell you something?
我跟你说个事吧
Yeah.
好
This is none of my business.
这跟我没关系
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
All right. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
You total shit.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You know, this is part on you, you know?
你知道吗 你也有责任
You can't just slide into my life,
是你就这么插♥进♥我的生活
creating tensions, judging me--
制♥造♥紧张关系 对我指手画脚
What, I make you tap some bimbo, looks like a young Maggie?
怎么 是我让你去搞年轻版玛姬的吗
I make you flaunt that shit?
是我让你到处炫耀这事的吗
Fuck, that night at the Longhorn,
操 那晚在长角酒吧
you were so obvious, man, checking her out,
你那么明目张胆盯着她看
and she looked crazy enough to have followed you there.
而她会跟踪你过去就已经够疯得了
With all the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?
你吹那么多牛逼 还不知道疯逼什么样吗
I fucked up.
是我搞砸了
I just...
我只是
I like something wild. I always did.
我喜欢狂野的东西 一直都是
I just... It feels like it--
我只是 感觉就像
it smoothes out the other parts of my life most of--
抚平了我生活的其他部分
Listen, Marty, one more time. It's none of my fuckin' business.
小马 我再说一次 这他妈跟我没关系
Ah, fuck.
我♥操♥
Look, we got a job to do.
听着 我们有活儿要干
Off-book. That's the only play I can think of.
私下干 我只能想到这法子
I--I got to straighten out things with the family.
我得把家里的事情搞定
I got to fix it.
我得处理好
That bike club. I know 'em.
那个摩托车党 我认识他们
I had deals with 'em when I was working narco.
我做缉毒警的时候跟他们打过交道
We can get to that motherfucker Ledoux.
我们可以找到勒杜那个混♥蛋♥
So, enough with this self-improvement,
所以 别再来这套自我完善
penance, hand-wringing shit.
忏悔 绝望的把戏了
Let's go to work.
干活儿吧
Do you think you're...
你觉得你
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Hell of a bedside manner you got, Rust.
你还真是会安慰病人啊 拉斯特
Ah, you know being stupid's different than callin' in sick,
蠢和病是两回事
and this is a bar, not a fuckin' bedside.
而且这是酒吧 也不是病床
Friend in need.
患难见真情
Every time I think you hit a ceiling,
每次我以为你已经到顶的时候
you just keep raising the bar.
你都会蹦的更高
You are like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a bitch.
你就像个混球版迈克尔·乔丹
Let's go. Come on. Really gonna love this jacket I got.
走吧 你会喜欢我弄到的东西的
Holy shit.
我勒个去
You visit a lot of gun shows?
你常去看枪♥械♥展吗
Ah, it's just some stuff
我存着这些枪
I kept in case some work came back on me.
是为了防止过去惹的麻烦找上门来
These boys Ledoux deals to,
那些跟勒杜做交易的人
they're out of east Texas.
是从德州东部来的
I worked 'em when I was DEA task force.
我当缉毒警的时候跟他们一起干过
They know you're 5-0?
他们知道你是警♥察♥吗
No.
不知道
I wasn't sure,
我不确定
so I checked with my old handler.
所以我问了以前的联络人
As far as my cover goes,
我在卧底的时候
I took 3 slugs in a DEA shootout in port Houston.
在休斯敦一个港口的缉毒枪战中中了三枪
Anybody that gives a shit figures I'm dead.
所有人都以为我死了
Major said
组长说过
the task force used to call you Crash.
缉毒队曾经管你叫克拉什
I'm gonna have to take some personal time
我需要一些私人时间
on this, Marty, a couple of weeks.
小马 大概几周
Got to get out there and get seen, drop some lines.
需要出去打探消息 寻找线索
I mean, badges ain't gonna get us near these people,
警徽帮不了我们
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表