剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Just for a little bit.
就一点点
Get off.
下来
Please stop it.
求你住手
Sorry I got in your face, guy.
抱歉揍了你的脸 伙计
I wouldn't have really done something like that.
我一般不打脸
I'm not a psycho.
我不是神经病
That's why I always said I think Rust needed a family.
所以我总说拉斯特需要一个家
It's boundaries. Boundaries are good.
可以划清界限 界限很重要
This is Cohle.
我是科尔
Rust, you're home.
拉斯特 你在家
It's me. Yeah. What's wrong?
是我 怎么了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Steve Geraci said he caught something.
史蒂夫·杰瑞西说他遇到点事
He needed help.
他需要帮助
I almost called the station, but what's the point?
我差点给局里打电♥话♥了 可有什么用
You know they lie.
你知道他们都会说谎
I got to put you on the spot.
我只能给你添麻烦了
You know if it's true?
这是真的吗
I didn't hear anything,
我什么都没听说
but then again, I wouldn't.
不过就算有事我也不会知道
I mean, Geraci wouldn't pull me.
杰瑞西不会告诉我的
He hates me.
他讨厌我
You drop Jen at home?
你把珍送回家了
Yeah. I walked her to the door.
是 我把她送到了门口
You didn't go in?
你没进去吗
You don't have to fall in love at first sight, you know.
没必要非得一见钟情
Yeah. I know. Look. She's nice, pretty.
我知道 她人很好 很漂亮
There's comfort there, Rust.
那里能让你感到温暖 拉斯特
I think you guys would be good together
你们俩会相处得很好
if you gave it a chance.
只要你愿意一试
You guys don't give things chances.
你们从来不去尝试
I don't know why that is.
我真是搞不懂
That's because we know what we want
那是因为我们清楚自己想要什么
and we don't mind being alone.
而且不介意孑然一身
Go to bed, Maggie.
睡觉去吧 玛姬
Marty'll be home. Take care.
小马很快就会回家了 保重
Holy shit, 3 days in a row.
老天爷 连续三天
Is that a new personal record?
这是最新纪录吗
Fuck off.
滚一边去
I will take my first shit through your sunroof.
别逼我到你家屋顶上拉屎
Hey, hey, I found one, I think,
我觉得我找到了另一个受害人
another girl from earlier. Come here.
之前有过一个女孩 过来
3 years ago, a flood in Abbeville,
三年前 阿比维尔发生了洪灾
they pulled this girl out of the river.
他们从河里捞出了这个女孩
Hold it.
等一下
It says here that her death was accidental--
这上面说她的死是意外
drowned, water in the lungs.
溺水 肺部进水
How's that him?
怎么会是他做的
Coroner says the branches and debris from the flood
法医说是她身上的伤是被
caused these injuries, all right?
洪水中的树枝和碎石弄的
I understand the ribs and the arms,
这能解释肋骨和胳膊上的伤
but the hyoid?
但舌骨上的呢
Still, that's not.. No fucking way.
还是不 解释不了
Look at this, lacerations to the abdomen,
看这 腹部的撕裂伤
plus she was positive for meth and LSD.
还检测出她服用了冰♥毒♥和迷幻剂
They said she was high, fell in.
他们说她磕了药 失足落水
Look at the posterior.
看她的后背
Holy shit. Yeah.
老天爷 没错
I.D.ed as Rianne Olivier--
她叫莉安·奥利弗
22, lives in Pelican Island,
22岁 住在人口三百人的
population 300.
鹈鹕岛
Grandpa is still there, got a phone at the dock.
祖父仍在世 住在码头上
I don't know if I can sell this shit.
我可没法让人相信这东西
Two days, we dig in this direction.
我们就顺着这个线索查两天
If this is his, it's some kind of archetype.
如果这是他干的 恐怕就是他初次犯案
DB, Ville Platt, machinist.
维尔普拉特发现了一具机械师的尸体
You're up.
你们去查
Hey, we caught a break in the case, boss.
案子有线索了 头儿
I thought you were handing that off.
我以为你们已经不管那个案子了
What break?
什么线索
KA of the victim. Might've known the killer, boss.
和被害者有关系的一个人 可能知道凶手身份
Might've seen him. We follow up.
可能看到过凶手 我们要去查查
We still got a few days.
我们还有几天时间
Two days, and it goes to task force.
就两天 然后将它交给特别小组
You two catch again.
你们俩去查其他案子
We'll try that serial theory out on him,
我们应该把连环杀手的想法跟他说说
he will pull you just for spite.
光凭不喜欢你这一点他就会把你撤掉
Pelican Island is two hours away.
鹈鹕岛离这里两小时车程
Here we go.
我们走吧
Put your hand in his hand.
将你的手放到他的手上
The good church teaches that
一个好的教堂会教你
the Christian church does not teach that,
基♥督♥教堂不会教你
the Catholic church does not--
天主教堂也不会...
Think a man can love two women at once,
假设一个男人可以同时爱上两个女人
I mean, be in love with them?
深爱的那种
I don't think that man can love,
我觉得男人根本就不会爱
at least not the way that he means.
至少不是用他所认为的方式
Inadequacies of reality always set in.
现实生活中总有缺陷
This pipeline is carving up this coast like a jigsaw.
这些管道把这片土地分割得像拼图一样
Place is gonna be underwater in 30 years.
三十年后这地方就会被水淹了
Do you think--
你觉得...
Do you wonder ever if you're a bad man?
你有没有怀疑过自己是个坏人
No. I don't wonder, Marty.
没有 我从不怀疑 小马
World needs bad men.
世界需要坏人
We keep the other bad men from the door.
靠我们这些坏人才能收拾其他坏人
That's him.
那就是他
When's the last time you saw your granddaughter?
你最后见到孙女是什么时候
She left 4 years ago, like her ma.
她四年前离家出走了 就像她妈妈一样
Wasn't surprised they found her like that.
她有那样的下场理所应当
Yeah. Everybody think they gonna be something they not.
每个人都觉得他们可以违背自我成为另一种人
Everybody, they got this big plan.
每个人 都打着这种算盘
She had a boyfriend you know about, a man?
她有男朋友吗 某个男人
Eh, she took up with that Ledoux fella --
她和勒杜家的一个好上了
older boy, shit family --
家里的长子 家境不好
run off with him.
跟他私奔了
I ain't never had nobody ask me about him before.
还从没人问过我关于他的事
He just tell me she died in the flood.
他只说她死于洪水
That Ledoux family, they still live around here?
勒杜的家人还住在附近吗
Oh, maybe a cousin or two.
或许还有几个表亲吧
Been shrinking every year.
一年比一年少了
Hurricane Andrew wiped most of the folks out around here.
大多数人都因为安德鲁飓风搬走了
So you got a full name on that Ledoux boy?
知道勒杜叫什么吗
Reggie.
雷吉
Reggie Ledoux.
雷吉·勒杜
Father is Bart Ledoux --
父亲叫巴特·勒杜
works offshore, drunkard.
是个渔夫 也是个酒鬼
I heard he died. Heh.
听说他死了
So where'd Rianne go to school?
莉安在哪里上的学
Light of Way when it was open.
光明之路 在它关门之前
Kids either went there or they were bussed to Abbeville.
这里的孩子要么坐车去阿布维尔上学 要么就去那里
State said a kid got to be bussed two hours away to school.
州里规定两小时车程外才能坐校车
I ain't too big on them God botherers,
我不是很喜欢他们
Between them and the government.
跟他们比起来政♥府♥还好一点
How about her parents, other relatives?
她的父母呢 她还有其他亲戚吗
Father is a merchant seaman.
父亲是个水手兼商人
Mother is in California, last I heard.
母亲去了加利福尼亚 就我所知
Do you have anything of hers -- possessions,
你有没有她的东西
anything that'd give us
能让我们了解一下
an idea what she might have been like?
她是个什么样的人
What you boys looking all this up for?
你们调查这些干什么
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表