剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Look, I don't know
听着 我不知道
how this guy I'm meeting tonight feels about me.
我今晚要见的这个人对我有什么想法
Ok? What does that mean?
记住了吗 那是什么意思
It means, if you lose track of me tonight,
意思是 如果今晚你失去了我的踪迹
keep this fucker handy
拿着这该死的对讲机
and be listening to Beaumont police channels.
听博蒙特警方的频道
Yeah. You got it?
好的 记住了吗
Yeah.
记住了
You got it?
真的记住了吗
I got it. Are you gonna be all right?
真的 你会没事的对吧
Yeah.
但愿
Crash, here for Ginger.
我是克拉什 来找金杰的
Well, after Houston,
在休斯敦之后
I got to a doc in Eagle Pass,
我去老鹰隘口找了一个医生
Then a coyote got me across the border.
然后一个蛇头带我偷渡出境
Past two years, I been working security
之后两年 我在圣米格尔
for a group in San Miguel.
为一个小组做安保工作
Feds never ID'd me, you know,
警♥察♥从来没抓到过我
so I figured,
所以我想
hell, two years pass, things chill down,
都过去两年了 风头也过去了
It's cool for me to come back, stick my head up.
我是时候回来了
That'll be tough, man...
不容易啊 伙计
thinkin' you been dead this whole time.
这么长时间以来一直以为你已经死了
I look dead, motherfucker?
我看起来像死了吗 混账东西
I'm lookin' to get with you.
我想继续和你干
You or Miles.
你或者迈尔斯
Miles ain't gonna want to see you, Crash.
迈尔斯不想见到你 克拉什
Oh, I think he might. Well, yeah.
我认为他会想的 好吧
Then I'd say
那么我换个说法
I don't think you want to see Miles.
我不认为你想见到迈尔斯
Man, I ain't here to start a thing, all right?
伙计 我不是来惹事的 好吗
Boys I been running with in Mexico,
我在墨西哥打交道的那帮人
there could be a hell of a deal for both sides,
愿意跟我们做笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
fuckin' money to be made.
挣大笔的钱
Real money.
真真正正的钱
What kind of money?
具体什么情况
Goddamn Rust.
该死的拉斯特
What the fuck?
我♥操♥他妈
My boys are looking to trade, all right?
他们在找人交易
Coke for meth.
可♥卡♥因♥换冰♥毒♥
What you got there?
这是什么
This one's just for you. Just for me?
专门给你准备的 专门给我的
What'd you cut it with?
你兑了什么
Oh, you'll see.
你会知道的
You'll dig it.
你自己尝
After all I meant to you, huh?
说来还是不信任我啊
Now, who exactly are these guys?
那些人究竟是谁
Uh, they, uh...
他 他们
Ex-Mex army.
墨西哥军方出来的
They got a Colombian connection.
跟哥伦比亚那边有关系
They need meth for the maquiladoras.
他们在边境的加工厂需要冰♥毒♥
Yeah, they could cook it themselves,
他们也可以自己生产
but then the cartels would take notice,
但是那会被贩毒集团发现
and that ain't what they're lookin' for.
他们不希望那样
Here.
给
Taste that, homie.
尝尝这个 兄弟
That ain't no fuck-around shit.
这可是他妈好货
Goddamn.
我♥操♥
You keep it.
你留着吧
I've got bulldozers' worth of that shit where I came from.
这东西我那儿多的是
The thing is...
问题是
We got one cook.
我们有人帮我们制毒
Does all our work, exclusive-like.
基本把活全包了
He's real specific about that.
而且活干得非常好
Now, what's this worth to you, Crash, me selling Miles on this?
我有什么好处 克拉什 如果我帮你推销给迈尔斯
Well, I'd got you one better, brother.
我有个更好的提议 兄弟
We don't take that shit to Miles at all.
我们根本不给迈尔斯
You and me work the supplier,
我们自己做供货商
the cut's whatever the fuck we want it to be.
愿意抽多少都行
Now, now, that's tricky shit, bro,
这可他妈的不容易 兄弟
and I don't know you like I used to.
我跟你没以前那么熟了
Yeah, I don't know you like I used to, either.
我跟你也没以前那么熟
That's why the fuck I'm here.
这就是他妈的为什么我要过来
Well, let me tell you why I came, Crash.
我来告诉你为什么我会来 克拉什
I need something from you, tonight.
我今晚需要你做点事
I had a 4-man team for a big grab,
我召集了四个人要干一票大的
lost one to smokies.
其中一个被抓了
I came looking to replace him,
我要找人替他
if you're still a bad-ass.
如果你还干这行的话
I don't do A and R, man, no fuckin' bank jobs.
我烧杀掳掠 也不抢银行
It ain't nothin' like that.
不是那种事
I need a good soldier.
我需要一个听话的
Now, you do this with us,
跟我们干这票
we talk about puttin' you with my man.
我就帮你牵线
Look.
听着
I don't ride cowboy no more, Ginger.
我不在这行混很多年了 金杰
I don't do this small-time shit
我不做你说的这种
like this thing you're talking about, all right?
屁大的事了
What, you get neutered down south, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥让人阉了吗
I embrace the outlaw life.
我很享受这法外的生活
Now, you dress the part still.
你还穿着这身呢
That just an act?
还是说你在演戏
When in Rome, brother,
也许是吧
but I do clean up real fuckin' pretty.
不过我很会收拾残局
Motherfucker, I need a gunslinger.
操他♥娘♥的♥ 我需要个神枪手
Now, you ain't too timid, get on this shit with me.
别犹豫了 跟我♥干♥吧
Then we can talk about doin' business.
这样才好谈合作
Where?
在哪
My place.
我那儿
Down the bayou.
河口下面
All right. I got my truck.
好吧 我开车过去
It'll be safe here.
这里很安全
Members only.
仅限会员
I'm just lookin' for a friend.
我来找我朋友
Hey. What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛
Look, look, look, my buddy's not here.
听我说 我朋友不在这里
You ain't listening! I'm his sponsor,
你没听到吗 我是他的监护人
and I'm worried that he might have started drinking again.
我担心他又开始酗酒了
You better worry that we don't pull your head off
你应该担心我们会不会把你脑袋揪下来
and shit down your neck!
往你脖子里拉屎
He's been 20 years sober.
他戒酒二十年了
Just give me one second.
让我看一眼就好
What the hell!
这他妈怎么回事
I'm leaving, sir. A guy can just come in here and say,
我马上就走 居然有人进来
"Lookin' for a fuckin' friend"?!
说他♥娘♥的♥要"找朋友"
Ought to worry more about your balls, faggot!
管好你自己的蛋吧 娘炮
Get the fuck outta here!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚蛋
I'm leaving.
我就走
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Run, motherfucker!
快滚 操♥你♥妈♥的
That's good.
很不错
Son of a bitch, man!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck is that?
那边怎么了
That's Tigger the Nigger. Name's Tiger Thomas.
是黑鬼泰格 本名叫泰格·托马斯
Dealer in them Hoston projects. You know them?
霍斯顿项目区的毒贩子 你认识他们吗
That's like them bungalowed, flat-like joints, right?
他们住在那一片平房♥里 是吧
Yeah.
没错
They keep a stash house there.
他们在那里有个仓库
I'll get you, you fucking dicks!
我会逮到你们的 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
Hey, why don't you shut the fuck up, Nigger?
他妈的闭嘴吧 你个黑鬼
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表