剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Badge and gun, Cohle. You're suspended.
徽章和手♥枪♥ 科尔 你被停职了
One month without pay.
一个月无薪停职
Repeated rank insubordination,
屡次不服从上级命令
misallocation departmental resources.
随意调用部门资源
Come on. Leroy.
别这样 利若伊
Come on, that's over the top.
别这样 这也太夸张了
Don't you fuckin' Leroy me! I told you both!
别他妈叫我"利若伊" 我跟你们说过的
Cut the shit! It's done.
省省吧 木已成舟了
Badge and gun, Cohle.
徽章和手♥枪♥ 科尔
Oh, and, uh, before your official reinstatement,
还有 在你正式复职之前
you have 30 hours mandated departmental counseling.
你必须要接受三十个小时的部门心理咨♥询♥
You fuckin' serious?
你♥他♥妈♥的当真吗
This guy, right?
这小子 是吧
I got to kick you in the fuckin' head.
我他妈的应该踢你的驴脑袋
I'm the person least in need of counseling
他妈的整个国家最不需要
in this entire fuckin' state.
心理咨♥询♥的就是我了
You ain't acting right, you don't sound right.
你表现得不正常 你说话也不正常
You're up my ass, and you were warned.
你让我不爽 我也警告过你了
What?
怎么了
He's doing it again.
他又乱搞了
He's been doing it.
他一直在乱搞
I can't live with it.
我忍♥不下去了
I can't live with it.
我忍♥不下去了
I can't deal with it,
我忍♥不下去了
not again.
不能再忍♥了
Did you know?
你知道吗
Did you know?
你知道吗
No.
不知道
What are you doing in here?
你在干什么
What happened?
发生什么事了
I'm off the job.
我被停职了
That's not what I mean.
我不是问这个
You can't live like this.
你不能再这样生活了
You know, people that give me advice,
给我意见的人
I reckon they're talking to themselves.
其实是在给他们自己意见
What are you doing?
你这是在做什么
Some people, no matter where they look,
有些人 无论他们往哪里看
they see themselves.
都能看到他们自己
Be honest...
坦然
with me now.
面对我
What the fuck are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know...
你知道
it wasn't you.
不是因为你
Really. I...
真的 我
I wasn't even sure I could do it.
我甚至不确定我能做到
Seventeen years is a long time.
十七年光景可不短
You know...
你知道
I almost went with a...
我差点就
with a stranger, a bar.
和一个酒吧里的陌生人跑了
I'm sorry, Rust.
对不起 拉斯特
He'll have to go, you see, because this
他必须离开了 因为
he won't live with.
他忍♥受不了这件事
Get the fuck out of here.
滚出去
This...
这
You get the fuck--
你♥他♥妈♥的
This will hurt him.
这可以伤害到他
Get the fuck out of here right now.
你♥他♥妈♥的快给我滚蛋
I'm sorry, but thank you.
对不起 但还是要谢谢你
You get the fuck out of here.
给我滚
I'm Get the fuck out of here!
我 给我滚
Do you know what was going on with Cohle around that time?
你知道那段时间科尔出什么事了吗
No.
不知道
I knew that he got suspended
我知道他被停职了
and that he quit
然后在
after he and Marty had his...
他和小马 发生冲突之后
they had their thing.
就辞职了
That's it.
就是这样
So your split with Marty...
所以你和小马分开
that had nothing to do with Cohle?
与科尔无关吗
No.
无关
Hey, hon.
宝贝
Hi, Marty.
小马
How you doing?
你怎么样
Sit down.
坐下
Ok.
好的
I have to tell you something.
我要告诉你件事
I saw the pictures on your phone.
我看到你手♥机♥上的照片了
"B"?
B
Now, honey Nice ass, Marty.
宝贝 屁♥股♥挺漂亮 小马
No, I I was maybe always a little
不 我 我在你眼里
too skinny for you. No.
也许太瘦了 不是的
I cannot help it if some crazy bitch sent--
我控制不了某些疯婆子给我发
I slept with someone.
我和别人上♥床♥了
And you know him.
而且你认识他
You're close.
你们很亲近
Who?
是谁
It was Rust.
拉斯特
I fucked your partner Rust.
我上了你的搭档拉斯特
Now, what--what are you saying?
你 你说什么
What--what are you-- what the fuck are you saying to me?
你 你♥他♥妈♥的说了什么
I already told you.
刚才告诉你了
You fucking whore.
你个臭婊♥子♥
You don't know the half of it.
这还不算什么
To tell you the truth, I haven't been fucked
告诉你吧 自从女儿们出生后
like that since before the girls.
我就再没被那样干过了
Do it.
掐啊
Do it!
使劲啊
At least I'll have something to explain to your daughters.
那样我就能对你的女儿们有个说法了
Get your fucking hands off me.
把你的手拿开
Coward.
懦夫
Cohle's outside.
科尔在外面
Does he know he's suspended?
他知道自己被停职了吗
I was coming for my files, Marty.
我只是来拿文件 小马
Come on, guys, stop this shit.
住手 伙计们 别打了
Come on, Marty.
别打了 小马
Come on, swing, Marty!
上啊 小马
You're gettin' your ass kicked!
别被他收拾了
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Get Salter. Get Salter!
去找索尔特 去找索尔特
Hurry up! Stop them!
快点 把他们分开
Stop!
住手
Stay down, Marty.
别起来了 小马
Don't do it! Hop up!
别认输 快起来
Get up, get up! Work it out.
快起来 加把劲
Calm down, Marty. All right, that's enough now.
冷静点 小马 够了
All right, back off!
够了 都住手
Come on! Come on! Get him out of here! Come on, Hart!
快点 把他拉开 快点 哈特
Get him the fuck out of here!
快把他拉开
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Calm down, Marty! Cohle!
冷静点 小马 科尔
You better calm your shit right now!
你快给我冷静下来
Get inside!
给我进去
You standing around watching this shit?!
你们就在旁边看着吗
Get the fuck inside!
给我他妈的进去
I'm gonna kill you, motherfucker!
我会弄死你的 狗♥日♥的♥
Get him inside.
把他带进去
We ain't done here!
我们还没完呢
Get him inside. We ain't done here!
带他进去 我们还没完呢
Stop this shit.
住手吧
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表