剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Well, fuck, why don't you talk to him?
操 你为什么不去跟他谈谈
You two always liked each other.
你们俩不是一直看对方很对眼
Well, what can I say? I'm a people person.
我只是比较会交际
Well, start with that, then.
那就跟他交际交际
Oh, come on.
拜托
Just try to relax. Take your time.
放松一点 慢慢来
There you go.
进了
OK. Nice shot.
好球
What was that, 15 on the green?
这距果岭有15码吗
Ha ha ha! I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, you know, on the phone,
之前在电♥话♥里
you were saying something about that Fontenot girl.
你提到过一个叫方特诺特的姑娘
Yeah. Why's that on your radar?
是啊 你怎么会注意那个
Oh, it's nothing. It's just, uh,
没什么 只是...
extended family wants a locate.
有个她的远房♥亲戚想知道她在哪儿
I didn't remember at the time.
我当时没去记
Back in '95,
95年的时候
I was hitting the bottle a lot back then.
我酗酒酗得很厉害
Yeah, who wasn't?
谁不是呢
20 years ago, you know.
已经20年了
My recall,
我印象中
girl's mom was single,
孩子他妈还是单身
drug charges.
被控贩毒
Little girl went to live with her birth daddy, I think.
小女孩跑去跟生父一起过
That is, if I'm remembering right.
如果我没记错的话 就是这样
Uh, Mama didn't make a fuss after
第一次收到通知的时候
the first notice, so she was fine with it.
妈妈没有大惊小怪 坦然接受了
And you talked to the family directly back then?
你有直接和那家人谈过吗
No. Ted Childress,
没有 泰德·柴尔德里斯去的
the sheriff. He knew them.
他是治安官 他认识他们
Childress?
柴尔德里斯
Now watch this.
看好了
You like that?
喜欢吗
Seized it off a good old boy, had a quarter-bag of weed.
一个南方佬那儿缴来的 他私藏大♥麻♥
Ooh. You got to love this country.
你会爱死这国家的
Good to see you again, man.
很高兴再见到你 伙计
Good to see you.
我也一样
Hey, uh,
对了
that client you got,
你的那个客户
asking about the Fontenot girl.
打听方特诺特女孩的那个
You let them know I'll be happy to talk to them.
你转告他们 我很乐意和他们聊聊
Oh, yeah, distant relatives.
是的 远房♥亲戚
St. Louis. Trying to settle a tiny inheritance.
圣路易斯的 有点遗产问题要解决而已
Don't worry about it.
没什么大不了的
Ok.
好的
Well, they want to talk, you let them know.
他们想谈谈的话 就告诉他们
Yeah. Don't go too fast, Sheriff.
没问题 慢点开 治安官
Not me.
那当然
Let's do it again some time.
啥时候再一起玩
Yeah, I like that.
好啊 非常乐意
Better get those jumper cables ready.
还是把跨接电缆准备好吧
The motherfucker's lying.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的在说谎
Rust.
拉斯特
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Bullshit.
扯淡
I talked to Marty.
我和小马谈过了
I hear you talked to the cops, too.
我听说你和警♥察♥也谈过了
Yes, them, too.
的确还有他们
How are you?
你好吗
What'd Marty tell you?
小马和你说了什么
He wanted to know what the police asked me about.
他想知道警♥察♥问了我什么
He said he was helping you with something. That's it.
他说他在帮你事 就这么多
How long you been back?
你回来多久了
Hear you got a big house.
听说你买♥♥了间大房♥子
Marty says the girls are doing fine.
小马说 女儿们都过得挺好
That's good.
那很好
Rust,
拉斯特
just tell me it's something that's not gonna get him hurt.
告诉我你们在做的事不会让他受到伤害
Well, I can't tell you that.
我没法给你这种保证
It never sat right with me,
安全从来和我无缘
and it doesn't now, you asking me to lie to you about him.
现在也是一样 你这是在叫我说谎
Now, get on out of here.
快走吧
You're classing the place up.
这种破地方配不上你
Why'd you quit, Marty?
你为什么辞职 小马
What's the real reason? What happened?
真正原因是什么 发生了什么
You tell me why you come back, for real.
你不妨告诉我你回来的真正原因
Mmm, you first.
你先说
Why'd you quit?
你为什么辞职
Well, I saw something.
我看到些事
Baby.
婴儿
Tweaker tried to dry the kid in a microwave.
一个混♥蛋♥想把孩子放进微波炉里烤干
Saw that, what he'd done, and I thought...
看到他干的事 我就想
never again.
再也不要了
I thought I--I never want to look
我再也不想看到
at anything like that anymore.
那幅画面了
Your turn.
该你了
Why'd you, uh, why'd you come back?
你为什么回来
This.
就为这个
Something I had to see to...
在你能做其他事之前
Before getting on with something else.
必须先解决某些事
My life's been a circle
从我记事时起
of violence and degradation
我的生活就是
long as I can remember.
暴♥力♥和堕落的循环
I'm ready to tie it off.
我要解除这个循环
See you on the boat.
船上见
After the other day, I was thinking,
那天之后我一直在想
"Why don't I see Steve and the boys more?"
为什么不经常去看看史蒂夫和孩子们
Ain't been out to my camp in a while.
有一段时间没来这个营地了
You know, if I don't get out here
你知道 如果我一年不来这里
3, 4 times a year...
三四次
I'm a basket case.
我就要崩溃了
I hear ya.
是啊
I do love a reason to drink beer
有一个一大早喝酒的正当理由
first thing in the morning.
真是再好不过了
Say, Steve,
我说史蒂夫
I been wanting to ask,
我一直想问
you know that Fontenot girl?
你知道 那个方特诺特女孩
Remember, going off with her daddy?
记得吗 跟她爸爸走掉的那个
I--I just wasn't clear.
我不太明白
Was it you knew for a fact
你是确实知道
that she went with her daddy,
她跟她爸爸一起走了
or somebody told you that that's what happened?
还是有人跟你这么说得
The family talked to Sheriff Childress.
那家人跟柴尔德里斯治安官谈过
The girl's aunt and uncle,
治安官认识
he knew them.
女孩的叔叔婶婶
Who were they?
他们是什么人
Starting to think this wasn't just
我开始觉得 这并不是一个
a friendly invitation from an old pal, huh?
老朋友的友好邀请了
It's definitely that.
当然是老朋友的友好邀请
Well, then try this, then.
这么说吧
I said all I remember about the girl.
我把能想起来的全说了
Let's just have a good time, and don't ask again.
来好好享受一下 别再问了
I'm with you 150% on that. All right.
我完全同意 好吧
Thing is, Steve...
问题是 史蒂夫
I ain't gonna ask you.
我不会再问你
He is.
他会
No, I wouldn't if I was you, Steve.
最好别这么做 史蒂夫
You're out of your jurisdiction, Sheriff.
你现在可不在你的辖区 治安官
You realize who I am now, you assholes?
你知道我现在是谁吗 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I wouldn't be here if I didn't.
知道 不然也不会来
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表