剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
You philandering fucking asshole.
你这个玩弄女性的混♥蛋♥
Hey, look.
听着
There is no pageant to perform, ok,
别在这儿大吵大闹的 行吗
and your disappointment is irrelevant.
你的失望跟我毫不相干
You don't get to act like that, Marty,
你凭什么像那天那样 小马
or like this.
或者像现在这样
The fact is it's nice to know you got him,
事实就是我很高兴知道你们俩在一起了
and I don't want to have this conversation with you.
而且我不想跟你谈论这些
You need to respect me, Marty.
你必须要尊重我 小马
This is respect.
已经够尊重你了
Rust figured a connection with an earlier death,
拉斯特找到了和以前一起谋杀案的联♥系♥
suspicious-- Rianne Olivier.
死者怀疑是莉安·奥利弗
Led us to the DB's
引我们查到了死者的
old boyfriend, Reginald Ledoux, 35.
前男友雷金纳德·勒杜 35岁
Statch rape charge against a 12-year-old,
被指控强♥奸♥了一位12岁的女孩
acquitted for lack of testimony.
因为缺乏证据而被无罪释放
Did a bit for manufacturing meth and lsd,
曾经制过冰♥毒♥和迷幻剂
which fits the tox screen for Lange.
跟莉安的毒理检验相符合
His old cellmate was Lange's ex-husband.
他的前狱友是莉安的前夫
He showed him some cheesecake pictures of her.
他给他看了几张她的照片
Uh, from what we know about him,
从我们对他的了解
the way he talked,
和他说话的方式来看
he sounds like he's real good for it.
他听起来很在行
No line on any of his people.
没有任何关于他家人的消息
Swamp folk, dug in off the grid.
陷入困境 只好另找突破口
We are tracking a KA, Tyrone Weems.
我们在找一个重要知情人 泰龙·威姆斯
He's in the sheets that we passed out.
我们分发的资料里有他
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
I didn't think so. Let's get to work.
我觉得没有 开始工作吧
Are you Theresa Weems,
你是特丽萨·威姆斯
Tyrone Weems' mom?
泰龙·威姆斯的母亲吗
Tyrone ain't been around in a while.
我有段时间没见着泰龙了
You know, a few months.
好几个月了
We got in a fight 'cause he sold my microwave.
我们吵架了 因为他把我的微波炉给卖♥♥了
And what about his friends?
那他的朋友呢
You know where they hang out?
你知道他们都去哪儿混
I don't know, he dated this girl Kelsey
我不知道 他和一个叫凯尔西的女孩
for a little while.
谈过一段时间的恋爱
Kelsey, when's the last time you saw Tyrone?
凯尔西 你最后一次见泰龙是什么时候
Months. We've been broke up.
几个月前了 我们分手了
I don't ever hear from him. I don't want to.
我再没听到过他的消息 我也不想听到
I heard he got Shawnda Miller pregnant.
我听说他把肖达·米勒搞大肚子了
So do you have his address, phone number?
那么你有他的地址和电♥话♥号♥码吗
Look. I really wish I could help you, but I can't.
听着 我真的很想帮忙 但我无能为力
I have to get back to work.
我要回去工作了
You know that gal back there?
你认识那个女孩吗
She got a man, manager?
她有对象吗 经纪人呢
Hey, do I got to pull my badge?
非得要我亮出警徽吗
Hey, we run clean here.
我们这里可是合法经营
How you gonna run when you're shut down
如果你因为大陪审团调查而关门六个月
6 months for a grand jury inquiry?
那你怎么经营呢
Why are you making me say this shit, man?
你为什么要逼我说这些呢
Do you know her old man?
你认识她以前的男人吗
Yeah, he came around, collecting from her.
认识 他会过来找她要钱
Boss kicked him out
老板把他踢出去了
for trying to sell Christie, the girls.
因为他想把一个叫克里斯蒂的女孩给卖♥♥了
That was about a month ago.
那是一个月之前的事了
Look familiar?
看起来眼熟吗
Yeah, that's him. He ever pick her up?
对 就是他 他有来接过她吗
Yeah.
有的
Went to work on Tyro Weems,
之后我们继续调查泰龙·威姆斯
known associates, family.
以及已知的同事和家人
Had a little leeway with Quesada
既然我们已经有嫌疑人了
now that we had our suspect.
在柯萨达那里就有了回旋余地
Fuck!
他妈的
Fuck! Fuck! Goddamn it!
他妈的 他妈的 该死的
Lisa? How does it feel?
丽莎 感觉如何
I told you you can't treat people like this.
我跟你说过了你不能这样对人
Listen, I just need to know
听着 我只想知道
exactly what you told her.
你到底跟她说了些什么
You think it's ok what you do?
你觉得你可以那样做吗
All of you think it's ok to treat your wives
你们这些男人都觉得你们可以
the way you do, to treat women the way--
这样对待妻子 这样对待女人
fucking liars and bullies, and this is what you get!
该死的骗子流氓 这就是你的下场
This is what you get!
这就是你的下场
I have children.
我是有孩子的
You blew up my life,
你毁了我的生活
you fucking whore!
你♥他♥妈♥个臭婊♥子♥
What did you just call me?!
你刚才骂我什么了
What did you just call me,
你刚才骂我什么了
you fucking wet-noodle, whiskey-dick faggot fuck?!
你个臭逼贱屌♥ 吃屎的贱♥货♥
I will skull-fuck you, you bitch!
我会干♥死♥你♥的 你个婊♥子♥
Hello, Jake?
喂 杰克吗
Jake, is this you? Marty?
杰克 是你吗 小马
Is Maggie there? That's none of your goddamn business.
玛姬在吗 跟你半毛钱关系都没有
Jake, I know she's there,
杰克 我知道她在那儿
I know she's there, so just put her on the phone,
我知道她在那儿 你就让她接电♥话♥吧
would you, please?
可以吗 求你了
Leave her alone, you fuckin' asshole.
离她远点 你♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Jake, I You're not hearing me.
杰克 我 你没听到吗
I don't know what she told you. Leave her alone.
我不知道她怎么说的 别来烦她
And I know we haven't always seen eye to eye--
我也知道我们一向不合
You're goddamn right, we haven't seen eye to eye. Just please,
没错 我们确实合不来 求你
Put her on the phone for me. Just please No, no.
让她接下电♥话♥就行 求你 不行
You are no damn good, Marty,
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 小马
She deserves better, and don't call here again.
你配不上她 别再给她打电♥话♥了
Jake.
杰克
How many exes you guys have?
你们有过多少前妻
I mean, that's what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思
Did I make some mistakes?
我做错了吗
Yes.
那毋庸置疑
You know the detective's curse?
你知道那个关于侦探的诅咒吗
Solution was right under my nose,
答案就在眼前
but I was paying attention to the wrong clues?
可却专注于错的线索
See you later. Bye, hon.
待会见 再见
Damn it.
妈的
Fuck.
操
Reggie Ledoux. Where is he? Now.
雷金·勒杜在哪 快说
That's what this is about? Yo, man, why didn't you say so?
你直接问吗 至于动手吗
Where the fuck is he?
他在哪儿
I--I heard he still cook.
听说他还在制毒
I heard he stopped selling after he did his bit,
听说他出狱后就不再卖♥♥货了
that he only cook for one client now.
他现在只为一个客户干
Who?
为谁
Some bike gang.
某个摩托车党
They buy all his product. Bulk order, no mess.
他们定了他所有的货 大宗订单
I heard this at the clubs is all.
从俱乐部听来的
Reggie don't distribute no more.
所以雷金也不再卖♥♥散货了
Which bike club?
哪个摩托车党
Iron Heroes or some shit.
钢铁英雄还是什么的
Iron-Iron Crusaders.
钢铁十字军
I don't keep up with them gearheads.
就这么个怪名字 我也不能理解
Iron Crusaders? You sure?
钢铁十字军 你确定
Yup. Them ones.
没错
What I heard, Reggie cook their loads and that's all.
我就听说他们的货都是雷金弄的
Close your eyes and count to a hundred,
闭上眼睛数一百
if you can.
谢谢合作
Go.
开始
1... 2...
1 2
Louder. 3!
大点声 3
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表