剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
for self-pity.
自怨自艾
And right now, I need you to be strong
而现在 我希望你坚强一点
so that I can do my job.
我才能把工作做好
You have developed some sort of selective deafness.
我看你是得了选择性失聪
You used to not be such a chicken shit, I swear.
你以前可没这么孬种
Even your mom thinks you're a ball-buster.
连你妈都觉得你很难缠
Tell the girls dinner.
去叫孩子们来吃饭
You don't have a mommy or daddy anymore.
你失去爸爸或妈妈了
Yours just died in an accident.
他[她]出事故死了
How?
怎么死的
In a car accident. Someone--
车祸 有人…
Dinnertime, kids. Go to the kitchen.
吃晚饭了 孩子们 去厨房♥吧
Are you coming?
你吃吗
Yeah, of course. I'm starving.
当然 我都快饿死了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really. Good.
真的 太好了
You know how I think about my daughter now?
你知道我现在是怎么想我女儿的吗
You know what...
那些
what she was spared?
她错过的事情
Sometimes I feel grateful.
有时我很庆幸
Doctors said
医生们说
she didn't feel a thing.
她当时毫无感觉
Went straight into a coma,
直接昏迷了
and then, somewhere in that...
然后 在那片黑暗中的...
blackness, she slipped off into another,
某一处 她悄无声息地离开了
deeper kind.
去了更深沉的黑暗中
Isn't that a beautiful way to go out?
这种死法不是很美吗
Painlessly,
毫无痛苦
as a happy child.
像个快乐的孩子
Yeah, trouble with...
以后才死的麻烦…
dying later is you've already grown up.
在于你已经长大了
Damage is done. It's too late.
已经受到过伤害 那就太晚了
You got kids?
你有孩子吗
Well, you got the hubris
你们必须足够
it must take to...
自大
yank a soul out of nonexistence
才会从虚无中凭空找来一个灵魂
into this meat.
塞到孩子的身体中
And to force a life into this thresher.
让一条生命受困于此
And as for my daughter, she, uh...
至于我女儿 她…
she spared me the sin
她让我免遭为人父的
of being a father.
罪孽
Hey, Cathleen,
凯思琳
you little vixen.
你个小狐狸精
Any chance of some coffee?
能给我来点咖啡吗
Of course. Okay.
当然 好吧
Who are these guys?
这些人是谁
Some assholes Quesada brought in. Coffee on its way.
柯萨达带来的几个混球 咖啡马上来
Hey, morning, Marty.
早上好 小马
Major's introducing me. New flying squad.
组长正在给我介绍新来的特别小组
You know Mark Daughtry, Ted Bertrand.
你认识马克·多特里 泰德·贝特朗
Daughtry.
多特里
Ted.
泰德
Jimmy Dufrene. Jimmy Dufrene.
吉米·杜福伦 吉米·杜福伦
What's up?
怎么了
We've been tasked with
我们接到任务
investigating crimes with possible occult links.
调查和神秘的宗教仪式有关的犯罪
There's been a rash of animal mutilations,
最近出现很多残害动物
cemeteries defiled.
亵渎坟墓的行为
And they want to see what we have on the Lange case.
他们想看看我们在兰的案子上有什么发现
Well, this task force is important to the Commander
这项工作 局长
and to the Governor's Office.
以及州长都很重视
You know, a lot of people are concerned about it.
你知道 很多人都关心这件事
You know, me, I don't see the connection
我可看不出两只死猫和一个遇害女子之间
between two dead cats and a murdered woman.
有什么关系
But then, I'm from Texas.
不过我只是从德克萨斯来的
We're not stepping on your toes, Marty.
我们无意冒犯 小马
We just got the mandate.
我们也只是听从命令
We got to compare notes with what you got.
但还是需要和你们交换情报
Yeah.
当然
Here you are, Detective.
给你咖啡 警探
Thanks, Cathleen. You got it.
谢谢 凯思琳 不客气
Xerox all you want.
把你们想要的都复印一份吧
Make you feel like good cops.
让你们觉得自己是个好警♥察♥
You two, my office.
你们两个 来我办公室
Cohle, we got a new rule around here, especially for you.
科尔 我定了个新规矩 特别是对你
You got an opinion about anything,
你对任何事有意见
you hold on to it.
都别说出来
You hold on to it or you tell it to Marty.
要么别说 要么告诉小马
Otherwise, button your big, fat mouth.
除此以外 把你那张大嘴给我缝严实了
However smart you are, you're not as smart as you think.
不管你有多聪明 都没你想得那么聪明
Be serious, boss.
别扯淡了 头儿
This God-bothering shit.
这一通乱搞
It's a political circle-jerk. You know this.
全都是为政♥治♥服务 你懂的
Is this a place you live?
这是你乱搞的地方吗
Where are you, huh?
你觉得你是在哪儿
You had anything in the last weeks? You got a suspect?
这几周你有进展吗 抓到嫌疑人了吗
Give us some more guys
多给我们几个人
to follow up KAs, track records.
去跟踪重点对象 做记录
No, our bosses don't want you at all, you understand?
不 上头根本不想用你 明白吗
I don't want you.
我也不想用你
You are upright only by the grace of this man's reputation.
你能在这儿完全是因为这个人的信誉担♥保♥
Goddamn, Cohle.
该死的 科尔
How many ways are there for me to say, "Shut the fuck up"?
我要怎么说你才明白 闭上你的嘴
I mean, we work under command, right?
我们要服从命令 不是吗
Now, our betters want a public, high-profile show of response.
现在 上头要我们公开 高调的回应
Shit, I got a state senator,
妈的 现在有个州参议员
he's trying to label Satanic graffiti as a hate crime.
非要把那撒旦式涂鸦当作仇恨犯罪
That has nothing to do with our DB, and that's the fact of it.
这跟我们找到的尸体没有任何关系 这是事实
Okay, okay. Fine.
好吧 好吧 行
Let's say that's true, all right?
就算是真的 行吗
Let's say that you guys get the case all to yourselves.
就算让你们全权负责这个案子
You ever solve a murder, been in the red more than a week?
你有过调查一件谋杀案一周以上还一无所获吗
You ever clear one where two rounds
有过一个案子不是
of questions didn't hand you the fucking answer?
两轮审问之后就乖乖招了的吗
Oh, come on No, no, you got leads, you got a timeline.
拜托 你们有线索 有时间线
You know what I got? I got a whodunit
你知道我有什么吗 我有一份报告
where my two detectives are stalling,
写着我的两个警探无所作为
and I got a brand-new task force wants to take it off our hands.
还有一个新的特别小组想接手这案子
We have a lead--
我们有个线索
Oh, for Christ's sake. Fuck off, Cohle.
看在上帝的份上 闭嘴 科尔
Christ.
上帝
It's your call.
你决定吧
You want to dump this one off?
你想放弃这个案子吗
You know, I'd think about it, given the spotlight.
如果是我我会考虑下的 毕竟这个案子太多人关注了
You know, Teddy Bertrand's a good detective. You know him.
泰德·贝特朗是个好警探 你了解他的
Well, you're a smart-ass with your mouth shut.
你就算闭上嘴还是个自以为是的家伙
I was just gonna say
我只是想说
we've got a lead on a church.
我们有一条线索指向一个教堂
Our vic was spending a lot of time there.
被害人在那里呆了很长时间
That's where we were headed. It could be the break we need.
我们正要去那里调查 可能是个突破点
Inside, whatever they're putting over you,
这么说 不管他们给了你多大压力
how much more time could you get us?
你还能为我们争取多少时间
Right now, it's up for discussion, but,
现在还有得谈 但是
you know, Tuttle's lighting a fire under this.
塔特尔在火上浇油
Without a suspect, they're just gonna
再没有嫌疑犯 他们就不管了
stop asking questions, Marty, and they're gonna give orders.
就会直接下命令了 小马
That's that.
就这样
Give us the rest of the month
给我们点时间 这个月之内吧
before they lump it into whatever
别让他们把这个案子交给
the play is with the task force, yeah?
什么特别小组 行吗
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表